The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,980 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I've tried so many foundations for my oily skin and not a lot seems to work . This one has met my expectations . A little bit goes a long way , I apply it with my damp beauty blender and it gives me a flawless coverage . I definitely recommend this to my oily girls
This foundation has great coverage and is a great match to my skin. I use a small amount that ends up being light weight and lasts all day. It feels like it transform from a moose to a powder feel. I would recommend if you are looking for light coverage. I haven't tried it heavy. I never wore foundation before this, so I rated it as a 4 star product because I am still getting use to feeling a product on my entire face.
I have very oily skin during the summer and I kept looking for a foundation that will be able to control shine. This product is very good and also the price is awesome. It does not feel heavy, but it can have a drying feeling at times. overall, I love this product!
I absolutely love this matte foundation. I have combo/oily skin and this gives me full yet light weight coverage. I use with the matching primer and set with the matching powder,no touch ups needed throughout the day. I can see where this may not work for someone with dry skin,but I don't believe it is formulated for that. On a work day I have my makeup on at least 12 hours and it still looks great and receive compliments. I have tried many other drugstore and department store brands and never as pleased as I am with this. This is my first cosmetic review but I thought it was worthy.
I have oily and at time dry skin, this didn't seem to work for me on a treatment level for that but it did indeed have a matte finish as a foundation.
Just bought this new foundation! So perfect for my combination skin. Keeps the dry parts from looking cakey and the oily parts from looking shiny.
These are very matte when you first apply it but to last a whole day? No. Definitely will need touch ups throughout the day if you have oily skin.
I love this foundation. It works very well for my dry skin. The coverage is amazing & I don't know if I'll go back to using any other foundation.
Amazing coverage, very matte, over all a great foundation. Only problem is it turns your face completely white in photos. Not sure what in the product makes it reflect the light but if you're not planning on taking a lot of photos it really is a great foundation!
I really wanted to like this. I tried it several times using several different applications and primers, etc. It just would not blend into my skin. It sits on my skin like a weird cakey mask. It is so bad, I've had to wash my face and start over before after I've used this. I think I'm in the minority here because everyone else seems to love this product.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos