BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Anna C.
Anna C.
San Ysidro , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make sure that you don't use a lot on your skin! The first time I used it I had a break out. Now I apply less and it still gives me coverage
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta base de maquillaje, excelente cobertura y es mate no deja el rostro grasoso, durabilidad bastante buena 8 horas, tiene un subtono amarillo y es liquida estilo mousse, agradable olor y controla la grasa de el rostro

I love this foundation, excellent coverage and is matte leaves no greasy face, pretty good eight hours durability, has a yellow undertone and style is liquid mousse, pleasant smell and controls fat face
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I've been searching for a long time for a foundation that doesn't break the bank. And Rimmel's Stay matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is by far the best for the price. While it doesn't make your flaws invisible, it has the best coverage I can find!
Bree C.
Bree C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I would recommend this foundation to someone who has VERY oily skin or for someone who wants to achieve a very matte face. This foundation is very thick so when applying I would recommend using small amounts, as you can build up coverage if you need it. If too much is applied it can begin to look cakey. For me personally this was not a very great product because my skin has become more on the drier side over time but for someone with very only skin I think it would be a very nice addition to your makeup collection.
Selma L.
Selma L.
I love this foundation but you have to be very careful with it when I put it on I use a oil primer dry skin will not work also I make sure my beauty blender is wet enough that is the key because it will look super cakey if you don't make sure you have moisture but of you put it on right your face will look flawless!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I have regular to dry skin, and this product tends to make my skin feel a bit too oily. its okay if you match it with a powder on top, but its not okay for me by its self. it is a decent price and I would guess that if you have oily skin it might work well, but I honestly would only give this product two stars.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I bought this on the spur of the moment in a pinch. It works really well on my oily skin. At first I used a bit too much not realizing how thick it actually was. But once I got used to its texture I've perfected the blending. Plus I realized with this a little goes a long way! I will definitely buy it again.
Analicia C.
Analicia C.
This base is perfect for my oily skin as it leaves matt matt and lasts a lot, after 8 hours I still feel makeup. It's like a mousse but has good coverage. I do not cause acne outbreaks . The only downside is that I have not found the exact skin tone, the more like a pink undertone is . Use the 200 soft beige.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I like this foundation, but I have to use a hydrating primer on my face to make it stick around a little longer, it wears off my face very easily unless I use the hydrating primer.
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is better than I expected. It covers my skin good and doesn't oxidize like most foundations tend to do on my skin. My only complaint is that this foundation clings to dry patches. I have dry skin and this product makes it look very dry.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.