BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rylie C.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This blends in so good with my skin!! It's feather-light. It's natural looks all day. Smooth formula leaves a perfectly matte, baby soft finish. Light weight an won't feel heavy or greasy.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I saw a tweet about this product so I tried it out. I am really satisfied for the price of this product. I have oily skin and it did not clog my pores or make me break out. I use this Monday through Friday, all day. Yes, it will not leave you completely matte throughout the whole day, especially if you have oily skin. (Nothing will leave your face matte if you have oily skin. Sorry, it's the truth.) However, I liked it because the coverage is great and you only need to use a little bit to cover your whole face.
Nicole W.
MIDDLETON, MI
Review for: 100 Ivory
The Rommel stay Matte foundation is very thick and heavy. It is full coverage and worth the $5. I however prefer a foundation that is full coverage and light weight.
Deanna S.
Paducah, KY
Great coverage. I've always had issues with my face becoming oily from products but this stay matte was perfect! Lasted all day and my face never felt oily or dirty.
Malina A.
I like this foundation, it's good for dry skyn and have full covarage! I don't recommend it for that type of skyn with huge and large pores only if you use a primer for that. Good job!
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
This foundation use to be my go to choice for keeping a matte face while in humid and hot weather conditions. The texture is definitely that of a mousse but yet feels a little thick on skin. I now prefer foundations that feel lighter but I haven't completely ruled out this one. Do not use this though if your skin has any dryness or patchiness. If you're looking for something cheap and that'll keep you matte this definitely does its job but yet might also make you look a little flat as well. I'd pair it with some contouring and a highlighter to bring back the definition and youthfulness of your face.
Lindsay M.
I really like this foundation. Covers great, wears nicely, and super affordable. Does cling to dry patches some but not after first after a longer wear time it does.
Wendi D.
I adore this brand and product. For years, I have had such a hard time finding a foundation to match my pale skin but with this brand they have a shade called light porcelain & it matches almost perfect. This is the only brand I find that fits my skin tone
Ann B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Great coverage and good color selection.  It's hard to blend with my beauty blender so I have to put it on with a brush.  I have to watch putting it on too thick under my eyes because it will cake up.
Jennifer S.
I have ghostly pale skin, and most foundations (even the lightest shades) are too dark for me. However I was able to find a decent match with the lightest shade of this foundation, Light Porcelain. Despite a color match, I really wish the foundation itself would have looked better; it was not a match for my dry skin. It looked pretty cakey and heavy on my face and did not blend well. I would imagine this would look much better on oily skin since this is matte, but it was not for me. Great shades for lighter tones though.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.