BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kelsie R.
Kansas City, MO
After wearing this daily for a month or so, and while it does have full coverage which helps with my red face and oily skin, it can be pretty cakey. A little goes quite a long way with this stuff, and I try to apply a powder afterwards to even it out. It's perfect for the price, but make sure to moisturize before hand!
Angela P.
Monteagle, TN
I have very oily skin and this works wonderfully! I do set it with a powder for oily skin sometimes if I'm having an extremely oily day, but it holds up well on its own. I just found it, but i will never let it go!
Kristin A.
Albany, NY
This product has been a money saver for me! I have used similar (much more expensive products - such as ones from Mary Kay) and find that this one does exactly what I need it to - and at less than $5.00! I much prefer the matte finish to other foundations, and I find that i can smooth this on in a few problem areas -without needing to slather it all over my face. Mostly, I use it to down play the shadows under my eyes. It feels light weight, and doesn't give a shiny finish. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Morgan J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This matte foundation is amazing for your skin . As everybody knows ivory helps so much with acne problems and the benefactor for this make up because it's absolutely formulated to help you not breakout . This is a lot of peoples go to foundation that have really oily skin and hate putting makeup on because it will break them out . Great brand and great product , highly recommend !!
Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
Was looking for a foundation to try and saw this on sale at Walgreens. It was a great deal so I picked up two to find my shade. The packaging makes it hard to figure out your shade from the package alone. Overall I am happy with it. Keeps me matte all day even in my T-Zone (I have combo skin). I have actually gotten a lot of complements while wearing this, so that is also a plus.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
This is my favorite foundation. I'm so excited that I found this. It covers so well and lasts all day! My face looks perfect whenever I use this. It is a little heavy but it really depends on how much you use. A little can go a long way with this product and it's budget friendly! Love, love, love!!
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
I have pretty dry skin but I really like this foundation. It literally keeps your face matte all day. I little product goes a long way. It can get a bit cakey if your not careful. The packaging isn't fantastic but the product is great. The price is very affordable as well.
Macie G.
I recently tried to this to switch it up a little from my usual and this feels like I have make up caked on... And makes my skin super dry although I will say it's reallygood for hiding freckles or small blemishes you might want to hide! Good product but not my favorite!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!! This a great find at your local drugstore.. I really like the full matte coverage. There isn't too many shades to choose from. I luckily found a shade I was happy with. But this foundation looked great all day. The price is probably the best thing -super cheap!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.