BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
I have pretty dry skin but I really like this foundation. It literally keeps your face matte all day. I little product goes a long way. It can get a bit cakey if your not careful. The packaging isn't fantastic but the product is great. The price is very affordable as well.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
I bought this along with the compact powder and I absolutely love it, it's super light and I hardly feel like I'm wearing anything. I've had trouble finding the perfect foundation because I do have fairly oily skin so when I found this it was just a complete win for me!
Selena G.
I loved this matte foundation! I don't usually like matte either. It lasts all day for me and it's really easy to apply with a brush. It doesn't get cakey like some of the other foundations I've tried and I would definitely recommend it for somebody with dry skin that still wants that matte finish
Molly M.
La Center, WA
I wasn't a huge fan of this but I did pick up the wrong color so it may just be that. It's medium coverage and pretty thick. I wore it throughout the day (applied primer before hand and used a real technique beauty sponge) and at the end of the day it looked cakey and you could definitely tell I was wearing foundation.
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin and love matte makeup. this is full coverage and so light weight. It is a perfect dupe for kat von d tattoo lock it foundation but this is around $8 where that one is over $30, also this one glides smoothr and feels soft and light.
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Megan A.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation and this helped me remember why. It made my pores stand out and it didn't feel nice on my skin after application. The color I received was also too light for my skin.
Morgan J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This matte foundation is amazing for your skin . As everybody knows ivory helps so much with acne problems and the benefactor for this make up because it's absolutely formulated to help you not breakout . This is a lot of peoples go to foundation that have really oily skin and hate putting makeup on because it will break them out . Great brand and great product , highly recommend !!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This oxidized horrible on my skin. I am very fair and the lightest shade turned orange. However I do have that same problem with many foundations and it could be the chemical properties of my skin rather than the foundation. Besides the oxidation, I didn't like the consistency. It was very thick, more whipped. I do think this is a dry skin no no. It clung to my patches terribly.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
Does this feel like you have something on your face?
Cassidy K.
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?
Is it full coverage? Does it cover all redness?
Jackie M.
Milwaukee, WI
Best way to apply? I tried to apply with my sedona lace flat top brush, which I use for most of my foundations and get amazing results, however when I applied it, it was super cakey