BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
I bought this along with the compact powder and I absolutely love it, it's super light and I hardly feel like I'm wearing anything. I've had trouble finding the perfect foundation because I do have fairly oily skin so when I found this it was just a complete win for me!
Morgan J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This matte foundation is amazing for your skin . As everybody knows ivory helps so much with acne problems and the benefactor for this make up because it's absolutely formulated to help you not breakout . This is a lot of peoples go to foundation that have really oily skin and hate putting makeup on because it will break them out . Great brand and great product , highly recommend !!
Molly M.
La Center, WA
I wasn't a huge fan of this but I did pick up the wrong color so it may just be that. It's medium coverage and pretty thick. I wore it throughout the day (applied primer before hand and used a real technique beauty sponge) and at the end of the day it looked cakey and you could definitely tell I was wearing foundation.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
This foundation is super affordable. I didn't really like it because I have redness and it didn't covered much of it. Plus I have dry and oily skin, and the parts that were dry wet patchy and the oilyness got worse throughout out the day. I don't think I'll buy it again
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
Vanessa M.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I have a very oily skin and this is the perfect foundation. It doesn't budge for anything! Love that it has my perfect shade. It is a thick formula. As long as you blend really good, you're good to go. The price is very affordable. Will definitely buy it again and again.
Megan A.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation and this helped me remember why. It made my pores stand out and it didn't feel nice on my skin after application. The color I received was also too light for my skin.
Angela P.
Monteagle, TN
I have very oily skin and this works wonderfully! I do set it with a powder for oily skin sometimes if I'm having an extremely oily day, but it holds up well on its own. I just found it, but i will never let it go!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This oxidized horrible on my skin. I am very fair and the lightest shade turned orange. However I do have that same problem with many foundations and it could be the chemical properties of my skin rather than the foundation. Besides the oxidation, I didn't like the consistency. It was very thick, more whipped. I do think this is a dry skin no no. It clung to my patches terribly.
Brandi W.
Barre, VT
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
For my skin type, I will say that this did help control the shine that develops from having oily, acne-prone skin, but it does not fully stop it from happening all day. It's a pretty decent coverage, but I apply sparingly to avoid caking it on and it's pretty good. I pair it with the primer of the same "stay matte" line and they really work well together and do not break me out.
Ainhoa p.
Pamplona Spain
Does it look cakey?
Ruby T.
I heard from a friend who has oily to combo skin that this foundation is very cakey and drying but it provides good coverage. Does anyone have any tips to help reduce "cakeiness"
cynthia p.
I need to know if it really works for oily skin?
Chelsea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Would it make sensitive skin breakout?