8 colors available

mandy b.
mandy b.
Sinking Spg, PA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I've been looking for a while for a drugstore foundation that matched my skin tone very closely and had a very natural finish. I found this a few weeks ago and cannot stop talking about how amazing it is. it looks very natural and matte (especially used with the stay matte powder). this foundation was really cheap and works great. a little bit does go a long way though. I definitely recommend this to any girl on a budget looking for a new foundation.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Great coverage. Super affordable. No complaints. Matte finish, which I personally love. Not super long lasting but it's great for any everyday makeup.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this along with the compact powder and I absolutely love it, it's super light and I hardly feel like I'm wearing anything. I've had trouble finding the perfect foundation because I do have fairly oily skin so when I found this it was just a complete win for me!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Clarksville, TN
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse gives me great coverage and has staying power. However, it really defines my pores which I do not like. It is drying even with moisturizer. I have combination skin and it does well on oily areas but not so good for dry areas. As other reviewers have stated it is great for some, not so much for others. For oily areas, it provides nice lightweight but full coverage. For dry areas I would avoid it unless you use ample moisturizer and primer.
Leomarys R.
Leomarys R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base me gustó mucho, cubrió mis expectativas. es ligera, cubre lo suficiente, tiene un acabado matte y es facil de trabajar en la piel. De verdad me encanta mucho.. a mi en lo particular me dura bastante una vez que la aplico, solo se me corre un poco en la nariz pero para mi es normal ya que mi piel es mixta.. pero en lo demas, me parece que apesar de ser de farmacia, es buenisima
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I compare this to my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation and I think I like this one better! I have combination oily skin, but usually more on the oily side, and this will cling to any of my dry patches and can look a bit cakey since I apply this with a brush ( which is the best way I think it looks applied) but all you have to do is take a damp sponge to it and it fixes the problem! All in all this is one of my FAVORITE drugstore foundations hands down I would repurchase!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
I got this product in a voxbox a while back and I liked it at first. the consistency is very creamy and soft but it's not a good foundation at all for my skin. it dry pretty quickly and if you do not have it blended well enough before it dries it will look splotchy and you can't really fix it. it feels very heavy on the face and made my face feel extremely greasy. in the summer I sweat above my lip and no I ended up have a white mustache from where the product would wear off. I would not recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
Review for: 100 Ivory
For the price this is one of the best matte foundations I have tried ! For those who are on a budget and need something good this is the best product !!
Rohnda P.
Rohnda P.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: 203 True Beige
Although I'm usually really picky about my foundation, I forgot my normal one at home and needed an affordable, quick alternative. I went to Walgreens and found Rimmel Stay Matte and was pleasantly surprised. It provided excellent coverage and stayed on most of the evening. Unlike other drug store brands, the color did not change throughout the course of the day. It definitely did the trick.
Sanihe R.
Sanihe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es lo maaaaximo! Es lo ideal para pieles grasas! Tiene una cobertura media asi que lo puedes usar en tu maquillaje de diario, y a un precio super accesible!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.