BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
This is a great product! I would rate it 5, but the only problem I have with it, is the color selection. They don't have any really dark skin tone shades which is a bummer, but overall great product! It is full coverage, and it truly mattify a your face. Perfect for oily skin! Dry skin, I would probabaly not gravitate towards this as it will look very cakey. I love applying with my beauty blender :)
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I love this product. i personally have very oily skin and this matte foundation works great with keeping my face matte. personally i liked their old packaging with the glass container and scoop. its very affordable and lasts a while. i recommend this to those with oily skin
Brooke C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this in my Uni voxbox for 2014. Unfortunately, I did not have the right shade for my skin tone, it matches my mom's skin tone better, so she will be using it I feel like it is tricky for me to find the right foundation color for my skin. I did try it out on my hand though, and it blended nicely. It does say it is a matte foundation, yet it looked a little shiny to me? Hmm...
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. I fell asleep with it on and overslept the next morning. All I had to do was rub a bit more on my blemishes and I was out the door. Pretty thick but blends nicely and sits well on oily skin. I 100% recommend this!
Edina J.
Seattle, WA
Oh my this product is the best thing I have ever used in my life. It has such a broad spectrum so I only have to use a little bit of it meaning it doesn't run out quickly which saves me money. And since its matte it doesn't leave my face oily or shinny it look natural and covers very well. It is my go to everyday, I don't need anything else on my face, no concealer, no powder, nothing.
Maria F.
Dalton, GA
I really enjoy this product, I received it from influenster and was blown away by the quality and price. It gave me good coverage but then again I do not have acne just mismatched skin color. I did use a fave primer and I recommend you always do because it makes your foundation stay longer. The price it affordable and I will definitely be purchasing this product again. It is definitely not for an everyday look because it does not contain any SPF.
Chante H.
Omg not only is this product great in price it is also VERY VERY good!!! i LOVE this foundation!!!!! its amazing!!!! i seen it on one of the beauty vloggers i follow and she was raving about this, so i bought it and i loved it !! its one of my holy grail products now lol :)
Misty C.
Alton, TX
This foundation is super affordable. I didn't really like it because I have redness and it didn't covered much of it. Plus I have dry and oily skin, and the parts that were dry wet patchy and the oilyness got worse throughout out the day. I don't think I'll buy it again
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
This oxidized horrible on my skin. I am very fair and the lightest shade turned orange. However I do have that same problem with many foundations and it could be the chemical properties of my skin rather than the foundation. Besides the oxidation, I didn't like the consistency. It was very thick, more whipped. I do think this is a dry skin no no. It clung to my patches terribly.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.