BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Jana T.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really wanted to like this. I tried it several times using several different applications and primers, etc. It just would not blend into my skin. It sits on my skin like a weird cakey mask. It is so bad, I've had to wash my face and start over before after I've used this. I think I'm in the minority here because everyone else seems to love this product.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Clarksburg, WV
I have tried so many different foundations over the years and never found one that's perfect. Who would have known the cheapest is the best. This foundation is perfect for me. Full coverage, perfect shade, and you only need a little bit. Very very happy with this for my fair acne prone skin. Will not buy another- this is it!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 100 Ivory
It can be a little cakey at times so exfoliate and moisturizer before using. I've also found that it oxidizes slightly so be careful with your color choice
Manda D.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this foundation because it was cheap and looked like a good color for my skin tone. I liked it the first couple of times I used it. It kept my skin looking oil free all day. But after the 3rd or 4th time I used it I noticed it was making my skin really dry and causing a rash on my face. I would not recommend this foundation if you have sensitive skin.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually go for prestige brands of makeup, but I have yet to find a foundation I like better than this! It's a full coverage mousse that literally conceals EVERY blemish. It does on wonderfully with a beauty blender. My only complaint is that it it does cause some oily shine after a few hours of wear. Approx $6 at walmart.
Luisanna C.
Luisanna C.
This foundation is heaven for oily skin, lasted 8hr without breaking apart or make me look shiny like a disco ball, truly amazing for the price.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I bought this foundation because many people were commenting that the light porcelain was too light for them and since I am about as pale as possible, I decided to try it out. First of all, I HATE the texture of it but the fact that it's in a color that matches me and lasts most of the day means I will deal with the texture and will repurchase.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Salmon, ID
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have very dry skin so I should have know that this would probably not work great but it is so cheap I had to try. It is very full coverage, and went on nicely, but it was very cakey on my skin and clung to my dry spots. The color was was to light even though I usually am the lightest shade of foundations. So sadly I will not be purchasing again.
Mi Nhong X.
Mi Nhong X.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this stuff. secret tip to pulling off this foundation is if you use the right color & give yourself a good face scrub & make sure to moisturize your face well enough before using it. this is way different from foundation. this product is best used during summer when it gets really hot & your face gets oily. but yeah thats how I use mines.
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL
I've never been a fan of matte foundations, but for the price (5 dollars at walmart) I figured I would give it a try. I'm not super impressed with this product. It works ok, but after a couple of hours of wearing, I felt like it was very cakey and dry. Overall, for the price it's a great product, but not super spectacular performance wise.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.