8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Dana H.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I absolutely hated this product, it's so thick! Not only that but it made me look very oily. I already have oily skin and I thought "hey it's mattifying" boy was I wrong! It's also very warm toned. If made me look orange because it just look awful. Even on my very fair sister it gave her a bright pink line. Very embarrassing for my wedding pictures! If your dry skinned and cool toned you in luck, but otherwise avoid this product!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
smooth creamy feeling.no streaking or shine.covers redness from acne.its a bit pricy for my budget but if its on sale or i have a coupon i will buy more.
Heather M.
Heather M.
This is a very good drugstore foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and blends into the skin nicely. I did not think I would like it as I have dry skin (I'm a little oily in my t zone) but with a moisturizer and primer it works really well. It lasts through an 8 hour work day. The only downside to this foundation is there isn't a great color selection. It is a great price though. I recommend this to people who ask for a foundation all the time.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very cakey . After about an hour of wear it became splotchy especially around me nose. It was really heavy and did t feel good on the skin at all.
Paige🥀
Paige🥀
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This product made my face really greasy and made me break out like crazy. It looked nice at first but it just made my face all weird looking. It was full coverage but I wouldn't buy it again. This product was not my thing.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the drugstore brand of foundation I used to use, and for the price I was pleased. I love a matte finish to my foundation and this definitely gives you that, especially when used with Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. It had a medium coverage. The only downside to this foundation was that it didn't say on all day. But for days when you don't need a full face of makeup or long wearing makeup this is a great cheaper foundation!
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously my favorite foundation. I use it when I go out for the night or a light cover during the day! It leaves a nice smooth finish and leaves it all one color. It blends amazingly and it works well with oily skin! It's easy to layer with blush or bronzer and makes you look AMAZING! And it's a great product throughout the whole year!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The coverage is ok but the texture is very thick and gritty. I didn't like the weight of it on my skin after trying to blend it out. Key word "trying".
Yameeliz F.
Yameeliz F.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, this is not a good product for oily skin. Within two hours I looked very oily and shiny, had caking around my mouth and nose, and there was separation on my forehead. Nothing I did made the foundation stay.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the texture of this product, the accuracy of the colors and the pricing. I like how the product goes on, what it looks like on my skin and the mattefying effect. However what I don't like is that it seems to smear off quickly. I don't apply a horrific amount of the product, but whatever I do put on i find not staying more than a few hours. It works better for me as a concealer, under my eyes and on problem spots.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.