BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
This is a great drug store foundation! I don't use it all that often because I switch mine up all the time and I fear breaking out with low end products but it is a great one!
Kaitlin W.
Le Mars, IA
This is definitely not my favorite foundation by any means. the price is probably the only redeeming quality. I don't like the finish at all. The color and shade is totally off and it oxides terribly. i wont be purchasing again
Elisabeth H.
Beach Park, IL
Okay so when I first applied it I thought, okay, this is super thick and just ew. I could barely blend it into my skin and it was horrible. It lasted throughout the day, but it wasn't until the next morning when I really hated it; I woke up with red clusters of acne ALL OVER my skin. It was so disgusting and itchy I wanted to hide at home. I don't know if it is because I'm allergic to it or what, but it was just horrible. The ONLY thing that I liked about it was the coverage. It has really good coverage, but everything else about it is just horrible
Makeupbymlc C.
Very great foundation and full coverage! Only thing that bothers me is that they don't have more darker skin colors so I can't use it, but i have tried it on others since I am a makeup artist. Would totally recommend if you can find your color and it's just as great as high end products :)
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
I have a hard time finding foundations I like/work for me because I have pretty oily skin. This stuff is FANTASTIC. My favorite foundation is the Kat Von D Lock-It foundation and this one, to me anyway, performs very much the same way. It keeps me matte all day long and a little goes a long way. I can see where people with dry skin are going to hate this foundation - it is very thick and dries to a very matte finish, so any dryness you have is going to be accentuated by it. But for those who are oily like me, this is going to be one of your favorites!!
Maddy S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the worst foundation I have ever used. I bought it right before the first day of school my sophomore year to use, and at first application the morning of the first day, I thought it would be great: my skin was oily from the summer heat, and it looked to be hiding that oil. It was a good color match, and it blended well into my face and neck. Then, during my first class, my face started feeling hot and itchy, especially on my cheeks. I thought it was just because of a particularly high temperature, as it was a really hot day. Then. during a break after my first two classes. I looked in a mirror and was horrified. The itchiness I felt was these horrible, big, greasy red bumps forming all over my cheeks and nose. The foundation was greasy and it was melting off along with the rest of my face makeup. I looked like I had gone for a swim in infected water. I hate it so much and I promptly threw it away. I wish I could give this product 0 stars.
Camelia M.
This product goes above and beyond what you'll pay for. To be honest seeing that it was a Rimmel London product I was a bit skeptical but I've bought reputable foundations in the past that were twice the price of this one that claimed to the same thing yet let me down.

I personally have a very oily skin type with hyper pigmentation around my eyes and lips. This foundation covers my imperfections, smooths out the discoloration and also keeps my skin appearing fresh, soft, and oil free thought the entire day and looks fantasist in the natural sunlight which is why it's my number one during the hot summers.

The only tips/warnings I'd give to those who are considering trying out this product is to 1. Always keep your face moisturized when using it since it's supposed to keep oils away and 2. All you need is a small dab. A little really goes a long way with this stuff and it's very thick coming out of the tube so blending is key!
Julie M.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This cracked on my skin and looked orange-ish on my skin. I was really disappointed as I wanted to like this. It just was not for me, and it also felt kind of greasy.
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
I am definitely a loose powder foundation advocate but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. The color I was sent in my #UniVoxBox was soft beige and it was a perfect match for my skin tone. Instead of being heavy this foundation goes on easy and doesn't feel like I'm covering my face in a thin layer of mud. I tried this without my usual coverup and it worked great. Blending was easy and it got along with my eyeliner well. I don't think I'll be leaving my beloved loose powder, but if I had to this would be my new go to foundation.
Marissa Y.
California
I really wanted to like this foundation, it has a nice formula but it oxidized on me and the shade selection is very limited. I am half-hispanic and I have fair-ish olive toned skin (I would tan if I actually went outside but I slather myself in sunscreen on a daily basis because I just like being pale...and I'm just one of those individuals who just cannot pull off a tan) and I am constantly on the hunt for a drugstore foundation that actually matches my skin tone but it's rather difficult. My other problem with this foundation was that it clings to dry patches and looks cakey on my blemish prone combo skin even with a good primer and moisturizer.

In short,
I liked the formulation, it's at a good price, and the coverage, but I can't wear it without looking like an cake-faced oompa loompa. So I'll pass on this one.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.