BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
AMAIZING FOUNDATION. Its too perfect for a Daily makeup routine, is Matte and I love it. If you have a oil skyn I recommend this foundation.

Long lasting: ALL DAY. I put on my face in the morning and At nigth my makeup looks fine.
Estefania N.
El Paso, TX
If you want good coverage this product is amazing. It has a thicker consistency but doesn't feel heavy and covers my acne scarring so well. I bought it to stay matte due to my oily skin and it actually works, the price is not bad either. Love the finishing look it provides.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I love this foundation!!!!! i have tried so many foundations to try and cover my acne and my oily skin but nothing worked. My mom told me about this and i tried it and fell in love. It is very cheap and is a full coverage foundation. i would recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Maranda G.
Denton, NC
I've been using this foundation for 2 months or more now. And I LOVE IT! I have oily skin, and it keeps me matte all day. And I can build up to full coverage! It is definitely my go to, all time favorite foundation. And would recommend to any one with oily skin. It sits light on the skin, doesn't dry you out. Makes your face feel like a baby's skin. Five stars for me!!! Good job rimmel!
Dixie G.
At first I was so impressed by the full coverage, but i used 3 brushes and beauty blender & it was impossible to get it blended and not so cakey! It was impossible to blend concealer over the top of it and it has a horrible texture to it. I wouldn't recommend this foundation at all.
Chante H.
Omg not only is this product great in price it is also VERY VERY good!!! i LOVE this foundation!!!!! its amazing!!!! i seen it on one of the beauty vloggers i follow and she was raving about this, so i bought it and i loved it !! its one of my holy grail products now lol :)
Garret P.
Gainesville, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxbox. I've used it a couple times so far and both times I've gotten compliments on my skin, so it must be doing something right! It is however very dry and can easily look cakey. Still a good foundation though.
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
I got this foundation for about 5 dollars at walmart and it has medium to full coverage. i have combination skin with some dry patches but it doesn't make them dryer. overall, i think this is a really good foundation, but it is quite heavy, making it easy to look really cakey.
Maria F.
Dalton, GA
I really enjoy this product, I received it from influenster and was blown away by the quality and price. It gave me good coverage but then again I do not have acne just mismatched skin color. I did use a fave primer and I recommend you always do because it makes your foundation stay longer. The price it affordable and I will definitely be purchasing this product again. It is definitely not for an everyday look because it does not contain any SPF.
Danie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
I found this foundation to be absolutely wonderful! It supplies ample coverage without the oily mess. With this foundation I found no need to use a powder as I go with Mose foundations. StayMatte does not leave your skin feeling wet, instead it leaves you feeling smooth and radiant. For a full review visit http://www.imnohumdrum-mum.com/2013/11/influenster-staymatte-voxbox-review.html
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.