4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation so much, I love the finish and I LOOOVE that they have a product light enough for my pale self, actually it is almost toooo light but that's okay! It is kind of on the thick side but other than that it is amazing!
This foundation works very well for me, as I have oily and pale skin. I have a color that matches very well to my skin tone. The formula is quite thick and I can feel it on my face slightly, but it gives you great coverage.
It is okay product but I was not a big fan of how thick the product was and I felt like it creased really easily.
This foundation makes you look flawless. It's stays matte and doesn't make you look oily like most foundations!
I use this everyday! My most favorite foundation. 100% coverage and lightweight. Not too expensive and works just as it says. Ultimate favorite.
As someone who has oily skin, this doesn't make my face oilier. It also is super light and doesn't feel caked on, which is an added bonus.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This was really thick and clinged on to the dry areas on my face like crazy. Even with primer it clinged and wasn't all that matte.
I absolutely love this foundation!! it covers so well without feeling very weighed down. it blends well and stays on all day, and the price is so low for how great it is!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Great foundation with a great price. Offers (at least for me) full coverage. Great paired with their matte translucent powder.
Love this foundation. Leaves skin with a foundation that is non-oily and appears matte.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos