8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Heather W.
Heather W.
Abilene, TX
This foundation is very dry. It goes on like a paste and is hard to apply evenly. I know it's matte but that doesn't mean it needs to be pasty. Won't buy again.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this foundation is fantastic. I've been struggling to find a foundation from the drugstore that wasn't too matte or too oily (I can't bring myself to pay high end prices for foundation yet. Naturally, my skin is pretty perfect except for redness, so I don't technically NEED foundation. Hence, searching for the perfect cheap drugstore foundation. This works perfectly for what I need/want, which is the perfect base to contour and highlight on.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great primer. Light weight. not thick, but not liquid, whipped texture, dries clear on skin. leaves makeup matte, but not good for oily or combination skin
Bethanie K.
Bethanie K.
Lagrange, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. But most of the reason was that they didn't have a shade that was really light enough for my very porcelain skin
Clair B.
Clair B.
Bastrop, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best mousse foundation I have ever used but it does an ok job for the price. I only use it as a back up now when my regular runs out and what not.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Haven
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product did not work well on my oily skin. It separated almost immediately and enhanced my pores. Made my skin feel dry while still making me look like an oil slick.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Farmville, NC
I like this product!  I have acne and I have oily skin.  It covers up my blemishes and doesn't make my skin oily.  It is easy to apply and I like matte finish as it describes.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is very true to its name: matte. There's not one ounce of hydration or slickness in it. While it does it's job, it doesn't do much for dry skin. It ends up being cakey on the skin, which none of us wants! If you have super oily skin, it will be great for you!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I absolutely hated this product, it's so thick! Not only that but it made me look very oily. I already have oily skin and I thought "hey it's mattifying" boy was I wrong! It's also very warm toned. If made me look orange because it just look awful. Even on my very fair sister it gave her a bright pink line. Very embarrassing for my wedding pictures! If your dry skinned and cool toned you in luck, but otherwise avoid this product!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
smooth creamy feeling.no streaking or shine.covers redness from acne.its a bit pricy for my budget but if its on sale or i have a coupon i will buy more.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.