BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kristin B.
Richmond, IN
I am currently using this product and so far I like how light and airy it is and trust me a little goes a long way but it seems to not be as best for my skin as some other products I have previously used. The texture kind of reminds me of the Benefit Porefesional without the price tag.
Marley K.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of my favorites. It is amazing with the matte setting powder and it super FULL coverage. The only downside to this one is at has a very pink undertone and makes my skin have a salmon color finish through out the day. This is my go to when getting ready to go out.
Cameron N.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like this foundation, it goes on smoothly, its full coverage, and last for a long time. However, i found it really difficult to color match to my face. I have ended up mixing two colors together, as it seems most of the shades are pink toned, when I'm more neutral.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
I love this foundation!!!!! i have tried so many foundations to try and cover my acne and my oily skin but nothing worked. My mom told me about this and i tried it and fell in love. It is very cheap and is a full coverage foundation. i would recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Sierra B.
New Orleans, LA
This definitely has very heavy coverage. It would be good for aged skin or someone who is trying to cover acne. However at 22 I prefer to go for a more natural-but-enhanced look when it comes to my skin. This just made me feel like i looked too "done" for an everyday look.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
AMAIZING FOUNDATION. Its too perfect for a Daily makeup routine, is Matte and I love it. If you have a oil skyn I recommend this foundation.

Long lasting: ALL DAY. I put on my face in the morning and At nigth my makeup looks fine.
Danie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
I found this foundation to be absolutely wonderful! It supplies ample coverage without the oily mess. With this foundation I found no need to use a powder as I go with Mose foundations. StayMatte does not leave your skin feeling wet, instead it leaves you feeling smooth and radiant. For a full review visit http://www.imnohumdrum-mum.com/2013/11/influenster-staymatte-voxbox-review.html
Maranda G.
Denton, NC
I've been using this foundation for 2 months or more now. And I LOVE IT! I have oily skin, and it keeps me matte all day. And I can build up to full coverage! It is definitely my go to, all time favorite foundation. And would recommend to any one with oily skin. It sits light on the skin, doesn't dry you out. Makes your face feel like a baby's skin. Five stars for me!!! Good job rimmel!
Devyn C.
When I use this foundation, I feel like it shows little bumps on my skin instead of blending in with my skin. The foundation makes imperfections more prominent then other foundations I have tried. I did like the finish and how it worked with my oily skin. I don't feel like it is an everyday foundation. I did get the Rimmel Matte powder when i purchased this foundation and love the powder.
Destiny W.
I am not a fan of this foundation. If I'm being honest it feels very heavy on my face and gets cakey quickly. Although the coverage is amazing. I don't recommend this product to people going for a more natural look.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.