BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Amy L.
Crossville, AL
This is honestly my favorite drug store foundation. It is so affordable and it offers great coverage. It's also super buildable and you can use it for high coverage or low coverage. I've used it for a couple of years and I love it!
Chantel B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love this mousse foundation! It makes my skin look flawless and matte. I have oily skin and this is perfect! It's lightweight and doesn't settle into lines or wrinkles. My color is true ivory #103.
Samantha Y.
Green Bay, WI
This product was okay. For me, it was very streaky when i applied it and it felt thick. Ive used it only a handful of times. I only reach for it when if im like quickly running to the store and dont want to waste my good foundation.
Tiffani R.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For about a year or two, this foundation has become a major part in my every day routine. The matte prevents my skin from looking oily and the product stays on for a decent amount of time. It always makes me feel confident in myself whenever I have it on. No complaints here!
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My favorite foundation is this right here. With such light skin it can be hard to find a foundation that blends so well into my skin while hiding imperfections and the majority of freckles. I can easily do contouring with this as well. I am a huge fan and it stays on all day!
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I ABSOLUTELY love this product, it's a matte foundation and makes my skin look perfect. It's ray to blend , and the packaging it's cute ! I have acne and it really helps at hiding it . I definitely recommend this product!
Glenis D.
My skin is oily and this foundation is good for day to day, with an average coverage leaves a nice finish, if you combine it with a mattifying prebase is ideal,if you are mixed skin or oily work it.
Mary S.
I use this foundation all the time. It is great for oily skin, and it has a very matte finish. It is so inexpensive if you are someone who is on a budget. I highly recommend this to other people!!
Emily s.
This is the foundation I am currently using. I haven't found a good foundation that covers as well as this one does. It's the perfect consistency for covering breakouts or blemishes. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is because the darkest color they make isn't dark enough for my skin so I have to mix it with a matte bronzer. But if you're not very tan then it would work great!!
Aida G.
Review for: 203 True Beige
This was alright just not my color. I feel they run a little pink with these. I couldn't get a really good match to my neck. I wore it throughout the day it it oxidized a whole lot. It wasn't very expensive. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with a more olivey undertone
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.