8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Wouldn't even give one star if I did not have to. This was the worst cream makeup I have ever used. It immediately broke apart on my face and smeared off, it never dried. I took it back to Ulta immediately. Would never repurchase or recommend.
Arianna P.
Arianna P.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this matte foundation. It does give you sort of a matte look and it is also long lasting. But I honestly like how ito easy to apply and it's affordable.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 100 Ivory
It's so comparable to tarts Amazonian clay foundation. The consistency is nice and doesn't feel heavy. I'm still trying to figure out the colors as they are too light or too orange. Awesome for the price!
Goldie H.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I have very oily skin and my makeup usually wears off by the end of the day and Rommel London Stay Matte leaves me with full coverage!
Hannah  S.
Hannah S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
To be honest, I was not impressed with this foundation at all. I have combination skin and finding a decent matte foundation is rough for me. This was not an exception. Wearing this foundation dried me out so bad, I had crackly bits of skin on my forehead and chin that were not pleasant or appealing at all. (Though there was a lot of peeling. Heh. Puns.) The formula, however, seemed decent enough that I passed it on to my mother who usually reaches for a powder foundation and wow. Seriously. I have never seen a foundation look so good on her. It's incredibly even and blends out well even with just her fingertips. It's become her go-to foundation and replaced her Revlon PhotoReady Powder. Good job, Rimmel. Good job.
Dalaney A.
Dalaney A.
This is my all time favorite foundation! I've tried two different shades but Light Ivory is my favorite paired with the Stay Matte powder in 'Sandstorm'.. It works very nicely with my skin-type ( oily/combo) I do not recommend using a under-eye concealer because it can get cakey, but I have had no trouble with doing a couple thin layers of the foundation and it gives my skin a very airbrushed effect ( without the mess! ) I definitely recommend this foundation!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Ocala, FL
This is my new favorite foundation!!! I got Light Ivory and it was a perfect match for me. This is definitely a full coverage foundation, but because it is a mousse, it doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. I have extremely oily skin and this kept me pretty matte throughout the day. After about 14 hours, the foundation started to breakdown around my chin and nose. I was incredibly impressed by the long-wear time of this foundation. Btw, you will still need to use blotting sheets and powder throughout the day.
Sury P.
Sury P.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I Do Not Like This At All ! First Off It Makes My Skin Feel Sticky & Fake ! Like Eww Nooo! I Do Not Recommend This At All & Its Not Very Good Coverage Either So I Would Not Buy This Ever Again !!!!!!!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I was afraid to use this foundation because it's matte and I have dry skin but honestly it looks great and works with my skin type! You all must buy these product especially because it's inexpensive.1
lorianne l.
lorianne l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this because it covers my whole face and they have the perfect colors for different skins. It doesn't leave a gross greasy finish and also a little bit goes a long way.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.