BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lily H.
Weslaco, TX
I have normal skin and this product was extremely cakey on my face. It does offer full coverage but it doesn't last very long and its not very easy to blend. It also made me break out a ton and there although there is quite a few color selections they all have pink undertones.
Rachel V.
The color was not what I was expecting and is therefore hard for me to use. "Matte" and "liquid" imply two totally different things, so I mainly bought this product because I was intrigued and it was on sale. It is hard to apply and get even coverage, but it does last most of the day with no primer (for me). It's half used and getting bumped from the rotation in favor of another RImmel foundation.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I was sent this by Influenster for testing. I was not impressed. No matter how much I hydrated my skin beforehand it always looked caked on and chalky. I have combination/ oily skin and it just seemed to sit on top of my pores and bring attention to them. I gave a tube to my younger sister before I really started using it and I felt so bad after wearing it a few times. It also seemed to be on the orange side.
Destiny L.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This product works well only for certain skin types. For my oily and acne prone skin, it covers well and works well. It definitely feels lightweight on your skin but is very thick no matter how you apply it and can become too cakey very easily. I would mostly recommend this for oily skin, but people with dry skin may find that it works as well. For the price, I'd suggest to just try it out!
Quincy R.
Cody, WY
I love that this foundation is really light weight, so it doesn't feel gross when you are wearing it. The color seems to blend with your skin tone really well, and it's not an oily foundation that makes me break out the next day, which is a plus. I'm very acne prone when I wear make-up so having a foundation that doesn't make me break out is a priority, and this one hit it on the spot.
Sara C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I absolutely loved this product and I'm so glad that I purchased it this year! It is by far the best foundation I have ever used so far. it's lightweight and creamy and a little goes a long way. it covers just about almost every blemish perfectly and matches my skin tone excatly. I got the 103 True Ivory shade.
Polina Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is AMAZING! Perfect for any season but definitely best for summer. Since it is a matte foundation, it does not leave your face looking oily, even after hours of application. It covered up uneven skin tones very nicely while still being light. It was not "cakey".
Erin S.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I've been a loyal consumer of the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for over a year now. It has very high coverage, is long lasting, and isn't cakey. Sometimes I don't even need powder with it! It replaces BB cream and concealer, and is the only foundation I ever use now.
Kayla P.
Somerset, KY
This foundation is so thick it's Unreal. 1 layer will crease around my mouth before I can even finish the rest of my face. The longer you wear it the more it creases around ANY imperfections on your face. Plus, on my extremely sensitive skin it breaks out like crazy when I use it.
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. I fell asleep with it on and overslept the next morning. All I had to do was rub a bit more on my blemishes and I was out the door. Pretty thick but blends nicely and sits well on oily skin. I 100% recommend this!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.