BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Roxana M.
Fresno, CA
This foundation is a mouse sorta clay foundation, I recommend you apply it with a brush rather than a sponge for good coverage. It keeps me matte along with the primer. Of you have oily skin I definitely recommend. I get mine for $5
Alyssa B.
Bristol, CT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I am sold! I am fairly new to the world of foundation and had never used a mousse foundation before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had only every used liquid so when I used this for the first time I was certainly surprised and will continue using it! It's a little heavier than I am used to so I am wondering how it will feel when it's particularly hot and humid out but that will be tested out in about a month or two. Otherwise, the coverage is great and it blends very easily! Definitely a steal!
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
One of my Go to products. It is lightweight, but don't use to much; it would have u looking orange and it doesn't prevent "shine" like I expected. Still, I must-have this product daily.
Jenn A.
Surprise, AZ
I just recently picked this up and gave it a good week of using it before I came up with a decision on it. I love this foundation. It does keep me matte and does last all day on me. The coverage is great too. I do have a couple dry patches due to rosacea that it clung too but I found if I used extra moisturizer on those spots it was ok.
It is lightweight even though when you first look at it it you might think it would be heavy. And it feels good on my skin as well.
The price is very affordable, I think I picked mine up for $5 at my local Walgreens, so it's worth it to give it a try.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
I think this product is perfect for day to day, if you want to look more natural but with zero brightness on the face hahahah this is the perfect base .... Also it's not expensive.
Amina S.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
I've used this foundation acouple times and I want very impressed by it. It seems to take me much more product to get good coverage, which makes me feel like im caking my pores
lorianne l.
I live this because it covers my whole face and they have the perfect colors for different skins. It doesn't leave a gross greasy finish and also a little bit goes a long way.
Isabelle H.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been officially won over. I have right now in rotation 5 foundations I'm trying out but this one is the one I find myself reaching for the most. It's definitely a mouse consistency and it's a medium coverage, a solid medium. It covers very nicely and the finish is matte, just like it promises. I dust a bit of their Stay Matte powder on my face and it's a perfect duo. It lasts all day (office job) but I've also worn it to be out in the heat and humidity and it lasted a nice 5 hours out and about before I felt I needed to blot. I got mine for $5 which was a steal for the quality of the product. Rimmel is quickly becoming one of my favorite drugstore brands!
Crystal L.
Houston
This foundation I've tried it before and it works well keeps your face matte even when you sweat !
I went to a park event once and it kept my face looked nice and smooth . I recommend this foundation for a matte finish
Lydia S.
I tried this product pretty much right after my Voxbox arrived with it. I am a LOVER of makeup and try new brands and products often. However this being said, I am very particular about the brands and products I actually bring into my collection. I swatchedit on my hand first to see if the color was a match, and I was surprised by not only the match, but at the product's consistency and feel on my skin. After a quick shower I prepared my daily makeup routine. I used this concealer and was actually disappointed on the results on my face. It made my face more dry and "cakey" under my eyes and nose regions even from the smallest application. It is too thick and doesn't let your skin breathe. Rimmel London is actually a brand I've never used, or intend to try again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.