8 colors available

Sara M.
Sara M.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Review for: Sand
I really love this matte foundation. I feel like this foundation is light. It's perfect. I was worried about buying it cause it was matte but I love it it's one of my foundations I use.
Mia W.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
I had stocked up on a few bottles of this... I'm out now but it's all I used for months. It's great and I'll be buying more... You can't beat the price and quality!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a good product for a drugstore for people with oily skin. The thing is they don't have many shades to choose from. Either one is too pink or one is too light. but I really do like this product, great for the summer or people who is looking for a drugstore alternative.
Brentney H.
Brentney H.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I really wanted to like this product. The first few hours my skin looked amazing but after the first few hours my face began to be super oily (I have dry skin) and shiny. I tried a setting powder and primer but still I became very oily in a few hours.
Yvette  F.
Yvette F.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige
First drugstore foundation and I loved it! The coverage is amazing, & it last me half of the day. Only downside is that it clings to dry patches & days where I want to where a concealer over it, the concealer doesn't blend well w/ a sponge or brush. ***** I reviewed this during the winter and now I'm getting around to use this it warmer climate... Uh idk what happened but it started to come off around my mouth area maybe t was because I went out to eat? Idk but I'm having second thoughts about this
mili r.
mili r.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I am very picky when it comes to foundation since it feels like it ways down my skin. But this feels as if you don't even have it on. Its 100% full coverage one me and doesn't leave my skin oily. Would recommend.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
I didn't like this foundation. I have dry skin so it caked up my dry areas. And it was a little to heavy. It's hard to find the right color for my fair skin, but this matched well. If your someone who likes a medium to full coverage foundation and have oily skin the give this a try.
Katie R.
Katie R.
If you love heavy coverage, this is your foundation. Besides the fact that it's dirt cheap, it's super matte, important if you forgot your powder. Amazing stuff.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This must be applied with full attention. Its is extremely thick, think frosting. The finish, if applied properly, is a nice full coverage matte finish. But it takes to much work and time to properly blend this out. It gathered around my nose and fine lines. I was going to a wedding the first time I used it. (bad idea on my part) Thank goodness I caught a look at myself in a gas station mirror before we got there! I havd to take it off and put on something else. I prefer much easier base products.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
This is really nice for my oily skin - it's not super thick and applies well. I use this for horse shows and it stays put all through my 14-hour days, through sweat and dirt and all sorts of abuse. I'd say it's maybe medium coverage. It doesn't build well though - layering it produces a cakey texture, so it's best applied in one even, light layer. The color selection isn't great either - there's only a few different shades and they're all very light. I have very pale skin and I wear a medium-darker shade compared to other shades in this line - I'm normally one of the lightest shades! So my darker-skinned friends, this probably isn't for you. A shame, too, because it's a pretty decent foundation. For the price point, I'm pretty happy - I'd purchase again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.