4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,158 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I was sent this by Influenster for testing. I was not impressed. No matter how much I hydrated my skin beforehand it always looked caked on and chalky. I have combination/ oily skin and it just seemed to sit on top of my pores and bring attention to them. I gave a tube to my younger sister before I really started using it and I felt so bad after wearing it a few times. It also seemed to be on the orange side.
I hated this product so much. I'm usually a fan of Rimmel, but this was awful. I have medium skin tone and what I usually used for my "tone" didn't match. It left my face feeling oily and left a "caked on" effect that I hate about make-up sometimes. I love a Matte finish, but this was almost too matte for me.
I have been searching for a foundation that will not melt off of my face during the summer heat. This foundation along with the primer came up in my search. Because it was such a good value I decided to give it a try. The foundation did exactly what I needed it to. At the end of a day in Alabama's heat and humidity, this foundation was still on.
Not great for dry skin. Obviously but i was recommended to use my MAC Fix + on my brush and still it was a stucco like consistency. I wanted to love but i ended up returning it.
My holy grail foundation!!! I absolutely love this. I have oily skin and this makes my skin look phenomenal!!!
I bought this after being given a free sample. I cannot use a whole lot of foundations because they make me break out or continue to make my face oily. My face gets really oily and this foundation is one of the best I have ever used! It kept my face much more matte than glossy as my face usually turns out, even in the summer! I loved this and would definitely recommend it.
At first i didn't like this product but now that i used it more its pretty good not a everyday foundation for me i think
This is one of my absolute favorite, holy grail, always repurchase and recommend foundations! It has an amazing full coverage but doesn't feel heavy or cakey. The formula is super creamy and glides on like a dream. I love the matte texture, and lasts all day without sliding off your face. I have oily skin and this does a great job of keeping the shine in check. (I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and holy it's a knockout with this foundation) You also don't need a whole lot to cover your entire face. I use a little over a pea sized amount and it covered everyyyything. It's an amazing foundation and for the price you can't beat it!
I hated this foundation. The color selection is horrible none of them even came close to matching my skin. The foundation was extremely dry and made me look cakey. I have oily skin and it made my skin look dry! Don't waste your money!
I like how cheap this foundation is and it covers really well. I wouldn't recommend layering it though because it can make it look cakey. It does, however, sink into my pore so i have to use a pore minimizing primer when i want to use this. It also lasts a long time.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos