BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Farmville, NC
I like this product!  I have acne and I have oily skin.  It covers up my blemishes and doesn't make my skin oily.  It is easy to apply and I like matte finish as it describes.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is very true to its name: matte. There's not one ounce of hydration or slickness in it. While it does it's job, it doesn't do much for dry skin. It ends up being cakey on the skin, which none of us wants! If you have super oily skin, it will be great for you!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Columbia, MO
I'm in love with this foundation. I have combination and acne prone skin so I look for full, long lasting coverage and this did just that. I would choose this foundation over any high-end brands I've used thus far.

Edit 08/04/16
Since using this foundation I have grown to like it less and less. My skin has dried out for the summer and this foundation goes on patchy and the flakes off throughout the day. I will not use this anymore.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I absolutely hated this product, it's so thick! Not only that but it made me look very oily. I already have oily skin and I thought "hey it's mattifying" boy was I wrong! It's also very warm toned. If made me look orange because it just look awful. Even on my very fair sister it gave her a bright pink line. Very embarrassing for my wedding pictures! If your dry skinned and cool toned you in luck, but otherwise avoid this product!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
So glad my friend recommended this to me, it's only $5 but has amazing coverage, blends beautifully and a little goes a long way so the tube lasts forever
Amber M.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
smooth creamy feeling.no streaking or shine.covers redness from acne.its a bit pricy for my budget but if its on sale or i have a coupon i will buy more.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously my favorite foundation. I use it when I go out for the night or a light cover during the day! It leaves a nice smooth finish and leaves it all one color. It blends amazingly and it works well with oily skin! It's easy to layer with blush or bronzer and makes you look AMAZING! And it's a great product throughout the whole year!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the drugstore brand of foundation I used to use, and for the price I was pleased. I love a matte finish to my foundation and this definitely gives you that, especially when used with Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. It had a medium coverage. The only downside to this foundation was that it didn't say on all day. But for days when you don't need a full face of makeup or long wearing makeup this is a great cheaper foundation!
Paige🥀
Paige🥀
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This product made my face really greasy and made me break out like crazy. It looked nice at first but it just made my face all weird looking. It was full coverage but I wouldn't buy it again. This product was not my thing.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very cakey . After about an hour of wear it became splotchy especially around me nose. It was really heavy and did t feel good on the skin at all.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.