BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erin H.
New Haven, CT
I received this product in my Uni Voxbox last week!

Influenster hand picked the shades for the recipients on this one, so I got a light shade because I'm fair skinned. I like this foundation. It feels light on my skin and lasts a while. I don't have anything to compare it to because I don't wear makeup much, but this seems pretty good!
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a great foundation for medium to heavy coverage. It's relatively lightweight and blends very easily. The only thing is, like with all heavy coverage foundations, you have to be careful not to use too much or it will cake, and I wish they made more shades! I'm very very pale but with pink/neutral undertones, and most companies, including Rimmel, only make light foundations with yellow undertones.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Fairly lightweight. Great color match. Works extremely well for stage makeup. Can look cakey easily so for everyday wear be cautious. It looks very nice and is full coverage. I will definitely repurchase to use for theatrical productions, but it's a bit heavy for me for everyday wear.
Berenice M.
Sweetwater, FL
Una de las mejores bases que he probado! realmente deja mi rostro mate por varias horas. la uso para diario para ir al trabajo y al final del día sigue intacta. de las mejores me encanta la volvería a comprar porue no es tan costosa. sirve para mi tipo de piel que es normal a mixta.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This base matte máscara is one of my favorites because it is Excellent for its matte finish that helps us avoid those pesky brillos on our face apart is high coverage and helps hide very well open and imperfetion in our skin pores. I recommend Girls apart is econimical very good quality
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is a really good foundation if you have oily skin. It's easy to apply and has really great coverage better than estee lauder double wear, but if your skin is dry use moisturizer and it will still work well for you, I would def recommend this and you can purchase for $5 at walmart.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I was going to give this five stars but it seems to settle on my face in fine lines and seem oily for my skin after a long day at work. I love how the formula feels for the first few hours. I need to add powderpuff touch up during the day. I use it so much that I will need to get more!
Erin S.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I've been a loyal consumer of the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for over a year now. It has very high coverage, is long lasting, and isn't cakey. Sometimes I don't even need powder with it! It replaces BB cream and concealer, and is the only foundation I ever use now.
Sara C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I absolutely loved this product and I'm so glad that I purchased it this year! It is by far the best foundation I have ever used so far. it's lightweight and creamy and a little goes a long way. it covers just about almost every blemish perfectly and matches my skin tone excatly. I got the 103 True Ivory shade.
Sandra B.
This foundation is perfect for oily skin. I like the coverage and the price. I like that it's mousse because that makes it easier to apply. It's my favorite foundation right now.
But I absolutely hate the packaging. It's very uncomfortable to get the product out when there's little product left. The tube is too thick for my liking, not very manageable.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.