BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I was afraid to use this foundation because it's matte and I have dry skin but honestly it looks great and works with my skin type! You all must buy these product especially because it's inexpensive.1
lorianne l.
lorianne l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this because it covers my whole face and they have the perfect colors for different skins. It doesn't leave a gross greasy finish and also a little bit goes a long way.
Dalaney A.
Dalaney A.
This is my all time favorite foundation! I've tried two different shades but Light Ivory is my favorite paired with the Stay Matte powder in 'Sandstorm'.. It works very nicely with my skin-type ( oily/combo) I do not recommend using a under-eye concealer because it can get cakey, but I have had no trouble with doing a couple thin layers of the foundation and it gives my skin a very airbrushed effect ( without the mess! ) I definitely recommend this foundation!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Abilene, TX
This foundation is very dry. It goes on like a paste and is hard to apply evenly. I know it's matte but that doesn't mean it needs to be pasty. Won't buy again.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this foundation is fantastic. I've been struggling to find a foundation from the drugstore that wasn't too matte or too oily (I can't bring myself to pay high end prices for foundation yet. Naturally, my skin is pretty perfect except for redness, so I don't technically NEED foundation. Hence, searching for the perfect cheap drugstore foundation. This works perfectly for what I need/want, which is the perfect base to contour and highlight on.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
great primer. Light weight. not thick, but not liquid, whipped texture, dries clear on skin. leaves makeup matte, but not good for oily or combination skin
Bethanie K.
Bethanie K.
Lagrange, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. But most of the reason was that they didn't have a shade that was really light enough for my very porcelain skin
Clair B.
Clair B.
BASTROP, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best mousse foundation I have ever used but it does an ok job for the price. I only use it as a back up now when my regular runs out and what not.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Haven
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product did not work well on my oily skin. It separated almost immediately and enhanced my pores. Made my skin feel dry while still making me look like an oil slick.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Farmville, NC
I like this product!  I have acne and I have oily skin.  It covers up my blemishes and doesn't make my skin oily.  It is easy to apply and I like matte finish as it describes.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.