4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,096 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I was afraid to use this foundation because it's matte and I have dry skin but honestly it looks great and works with my skin type! You all must buy these product especially because it's inexpensive.1
I live this because it covers my whole face and they have the perfect colors for different skins. It doesn't leave a gross greasy finish and also a little bit goes a long way.
This is my all time favorite foundation! I've tried two different shades but Light Ivory is my favorite paired with the Stay Matte powder in 'Sandstorm'.. It works very nicely with my skin-type ( oily/combo) I do not recommend using a under-eye concealer because it can get cakey, but I have had no trouble with doing a couple thin layers of the foundation and it gives my skin a very airbrushed effect ( without the mess! ) I definitely recommend this foundation!
This foundation is very dry. It goes on like a paste and is hard to apply evenly. I know it's matte but that doesn't mean it needs to be pasty. Won't buy again.
For the price, this foundation is fantastic. I've been struggling to find a foundation from the drugstore that wasn't too matte or too oily (I can't bring myself to pay high end prices for foundation yet. Naturally, my skin is pretty perfect except for redness, so I don't technically NEED foundation. Hence, searching for the perfect cheap drugstore foundation. This works perfectly for what I need/want, which is the perfect base to contour and highlight on.
great primer. Light weight. not thick, but not liquid, whipped texture, dries clear on skin. leaves makeup matte, but not good for oily or combination skin
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product. But most of the reason was that they didn't have a shade that was really light enough for my very porcelain skin
Not the best mousse foundation I have ever used but it does an ok job for the price. I only use it as a back up now when my regular runs out and what not.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product did not work well on my oily skin. It separated almost immediately and enhanced my pores. Made my skin feel dry while still making me look like an oil slick.
I like this product! I have acne and I have oily skin. It covers up my blemishes and doesn't make my skin oily. It is easy to apply and I like matte finish as it describes.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos