BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Fairly lightweight. Great color match. Works extremely well for stage makeup. Can look cakey easily so for everyday wear be cautious. It looks very nice and is full coverage. I will definitely repurchase to use for theatrical productions, but it's a bit heavy for me for everyday wear.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
As much as I love Rimmel cosmetics and how good quality and affordable they are, I really wanted for this to work... and it did not. It's so dry, that by the time you get it on your face and try to apply it, it dries up in the middle of the application and you end up with strange thick streaks. I have rather oily skin and thought this will be perfect, but I could not use it. Disappointed big time.
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
I don't think Rimmel foundations get the credit thru deserve. This is a great foundation a little goes a long way. The only downfall is that the coloring can be a little too warm (orange tones). But i mix two to get my shade. It's cheap in price but not in coverage. If I run out of high end foundation this is my go to.
Allison L.
Aliceville, AL
I bought this and the stay matte powder at my local target and I have used a couple of times and already love it!!!! The foundation leaves such a matte finish you really don't even need the powder except maybe in your t-zone or maybe where you personally get a little oily. Dry skin would not like this because it really clings to your dry patches! But combo, normal, or oily you WILL LOVE IT!!!'
Berenice M.
Sweetwater, FL
Una de las mejores bases que he probado! realmente deja mi rostro mate por varias horas. la uso para diario para ir al trabajo y al final del día sigue intacta. de las mejores me encanta la volvería a comprar porue no es tan costosa. sirve para mi tipo de piel que es normal a mixta.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Just bought this product after a coworker of mine had recommended using it- it looked great on her and I have been getting a lot of compliments after using it as well! Feels great on my skin , doesn't feel too heavy and/or greasy. Leaves my skin looking healthy and feeling smooth !
Carlie M.
Sherwood, OR
My favorite foundation for this time of year! Its getting colder and my face can get dewey & clamy (tbh) when im all dressed up in my winter clothes! Its a good maximum coverage foundation, 10/10 recommend for oily skin, its very matte and not
Too drying at the same time. ONLY disclaimer is that it does oxidize to a shade or so darker
Lily C.
Flushing, NY
This is my holy grail product, I was hesitant to try this before because the price and what it claims to do just seems too good to be true. When I finally decided to give it a try because what the hell, it's just $5! And oh my god this thing really works. Having oily skin, I was constantly serching for products to help me reduce the oil on my skin and most of them only made my skin oiler. This moose foundation topped off with the stay matte powders is just fantastic.
Hanan S.
Garland, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, it had great lasting powers but unfortunately it is NOT for DRY SKIN. It went on smoothly, but throughout the day the foundation clung to my dry patches which looked awful! Its a great formula just too drying to wear everyday. I would probably only wear this again if I'm going out to dance or to a party and I know I'm going to be sweating or be more shiny than usual. Other than that this product will be pretty awesome with anyone who has an Oily- Oily combo skin type.
MJ G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I received this complimentary for testing purposes in my #UniVoxBox. I have oily skin and am willing to try anything to help, especially makeup. The shade was a perfect match and it covered well. It kept my face shine free to an extent. I didn't breakout from it, but it did tend to dry out some places on my face. Would not recommend this for everyday use, unless you prefer a heavy foundation.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.