BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Panacea T.
Las Vegas , NV
I received this product in my influenster voxbox to review. I have never used a foundation that I've liked so I just never wear one. I absolutely loved this one! It matched my skin ton perfectly and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing face make up! I really wish they were cruelty free!
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is a really good foundation if you have oily skin. It's easy to apply and has really great coverage better than estee lauder double wear, but if your skin is dry use moisturizer and it will still work well for you, I would def recommend this and you can purchase for $5 at walmart.
Rachael R.
I am a bit indifferent about this product as it is alone just because I am normal to dry but for someone who is super oily this would work perfectly! However, I did mix it in with another foundation that was dewy and sheer and found the coverage and the finish to be good for my skin. The color I ended up with matched me perfectly as well. Overall I would rate this as a good product if used correctly!
Hanan S.
Garland, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, it had great lasting powers but unfortunately it is NOT for DRY SKIN. It went on smoothly, but throughout the day the foundation clung to my dry patches which looked awful! Its a great formula just too drying to wear everyday. I would probably only wear this again if I'm going out to dance or to a party and I know I'm going to be sweating or be more shiny than usual. Other than that this product will be pretty awesome with anyone who has an Oily- Oily combo skin type.
Brittany E.
I really love the coverage this product gives. It gives you a complete full coverage look, and it's such a low price! A little goes a long way with this stuff! The only thing that I didn't like, was how thick the foundation was. It defiantly feels like you're wearing a thick mask of makeup on your face. However, that won't keep me from repurchasing it, because overall, I loved the outcome the foundation gave me.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
This base matte máscara is one of my favorites because it is Excellent for its matte finish that helps us avoid those pesky brillos on our face apart is high coverage and helps hide very well open and imperfetion in our skin pores. I recommend Girls apart is econimical very good quality
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I think its a great foundation. its thicker but blends pretty easy. i try to apply less around the nose just so it doesn't cake up there but everything else is great last long. (through dance/sweat) medium coverage great for the price. Absolutely love how it hold through out the day!!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Just bought this product after a coworker of mine had recommended using it- it looked great on her and I have been getting a lot of compliments after using it as well! Feels great on my skin , doesn't feel too heavy and/or greasy. Leaves my skin looking healthy and feeling smooth !
Heather H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have trouble finding a good foundation for my skin. My skin gets pretty oily so I decided to try this one since it boasts a "matte finish". However, I was not pleased with the results. I applied a thin layer on my skin but it was still too thick. It looked caked on and quickly "melted" during the day. While it was a matte finish, it made my skin look dull. Overall, I was not pleased with this product.
Ashley M.
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I did not like this product. The application was good but it made you look cakey after application, definitely a matte foundation. I personally wouldn't recommend. I tried giving it a second chance and still had the same feeling about it. I wouldn't recommend, i think there are many better foundations out there.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.