BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
alondra h.
Pittsburg, CA
I have combo skin with some dry patches around my forehead and this foundation was okay on my face. It has good coverage but it does cling to my dry patches and fades on the sides of my nose. As a student I would say that this foundation is good for when you go to school and you're not going to do much. It lasts right around 6 hours.
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this until I finished it even though I wasn't feeling it much. I guess i would say it was just ok for me.Maybe it didn't appeal to me very much because the mousse felt strange on my skin or probably because I wasn't used to it. It is quite affordable and worth a try if you're curious.
Jezmarie E.
Bronx, NY
I use this for my oily skin and it does control oils and things like that and it's not heavy on the skin but it kind of sits on the skin and it is vary thick and is hard to make look more natural can I say. For the price it is good but the consistency would and could be way more thin
Makeupbymlc C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very great foundation and full coverage! Only thing that bothers me is that they don't have more darker skin colors so I can't use it, but i have tried it on others since I am a makeup artist. Would totally recommend if you can find your color and it's just as great as high end products :)
Kyla P.
So good for the price! One of my go to drug store foundations. Nothing really compares for the price. I don't use a primer underneath because I feel it makes it settle into my pores more, and I do set this with a translucent matte powder. Lasts all work day! Buildable & easy to work with!
Taylor p.
Mentor, OH
You have to buy the primer for this but none the less this is hands down the best drugstore foundation ive ever bought it is so cheap and i have incredibly oily skin and this stuff does wonders for me and it doesn't cake like any other regular foundation and the price is just so good!
Eva C.
I actually really love this foundation. The consistency is super thick and is full full full coverage. But it does exactly what it says. Stats matte and is long lasting. Perfect for normal to oily skin and you can't go wrong for the price.
April Y.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Bought this because it seemed populare at the time. Tried it on but on my face, it made it look very caked up but in a bad way. I felt like my face had such a huge thick layer of foundation on. Maybe its the way it was created as, mousse.
cheyenne a.
Fairlee, VT
I have used just about 2 tubes of this. I love it, so much! It does last all day, which for me is so hard to find. It's not cakey and covers my acne so well. The price is unbeatable and I love how long the tube lasts me. I am usually a light shade, and this fit my exact skin color almost perfectly. I really think for a drug store product, this is such a great little find. I really recommend.
Brittany P.
Semmes, AL
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.