8 colors available

Amina L.
Amina L.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this foundation acouple times and I want very impressed by it. It seems to take me much more product to get good coverage, which makes me feel like im caking my pores
Kelley N.
Kelley N.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Love the coverage and easy color match of this product. It is thick, and requires some serious blending (or the addition of moisturizer) to get coverage without over applying.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
For this being a drug store foundation I honestly do not have anything bad to say about it. You can layer this foundation if you need or want full coverage. Easy to put on but easily smeared I do not recommend using a foundation brush.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Bellingham , WA
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
This is a great drug store foundation! I don't use it all that often because I switch mine up all the time and I fear breaking out with low end products but it is a great one!
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is perfect for day to day, if you want to look more natural but with zero brightness on the face hahahah this is the perfect base .... Also it's not expensive.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation I've tried it before and it works well keeps your face matte even when you sweat !
I went to a park event once and it kept my face looked nice and smooth . I recommend this foundation for a matte finish
Dana O.
Dana O.
Waldorf, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin so I think that's why I didn't like this but it made me look flaky and very dry. I had a very hard time blending it and I threw it away after the first use.
Holly N.
Holly N.
The Colony, TX
Love love love this mouse! I've been using it for a few years off and on and keep coming back to it because there's no other drugstore product that provides an all-in-one coverage like this one. As mentioned in previous reviews, it doesn't sit well with dry spots, but I find that if I exfoliate with a towel or rotating brush in the morning and apply an oil-free moisturizer before using this, I rarely need anything else to provide coverage. I'll apply a few secondary dots where I have blemishes and that does the trick. I typically set it with Rimmel Stay Matte powder and Elf setting spray and I'm good to go, with no shine for the rest of the day!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Review for: 100 Ivory
No, no, and also, no. It's extremely thick. It barely blends out well even with a wet beauty blender. It is affordable, but i don't even think it's worth any money at all.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I absolutely love this foundation! The coverage is full and lasts all day long. I have an oily face and this stuff beats back the oil like a beautiful little matte ninja!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.