4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,161 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I have combo skin with some dry patches around my forehead and this foundation was okay on my face. It has good coverage but it does cling to my dry patches and fades on the sides of my nose. As a student I would say that this foundation is good for when you go to school and you're not going to do much. It lasts right around 6 hours.
Tried this until I finished it even though I wasn't feeling it much. I guess i would say it was just ok for me.Maybe it didn't appeal to me very much because the mousse felt strange on my skin or probably because I wasn't used to it. It is quite affordable and worth a try if you're curious.
I use this for my oily skin and it does control oils and things like that and it's not heavy on the skin but it kind of sits on the skin and it is vary thick and is hard to make look more natural can I say. For the price it is good but the consistency would and could be way more thin
Very great foundation and full coverage! Only thing that bothers me is that they don't have more darker skin colors so I can't use it, but i have tried it on others since I am a makeup artist. Would totally recommend if you can find your color and it's just as great as high end products :)
So good for the price! One of my go to drug store foundations. Nothing really compares for the price. I don't use a primer underneath because I feel it makes it settle into my pores more, and I do set this with a translucent matte powder. Lasts all work day! Buildable & easy to work with!
You have to buy the primer for this but none the less this is hands down the best drugstore foundation ive ever bought it is so cheap and i have incredibly oily skin and this stuff does wonders for me and it doesn't cake like any other regular foundation and the price is just so good!
I actually really love this foundation. The consistency is super thick and is full full full coverage. But it does exactly what it says. Stats matte and is long lasting. Perfect for normal to oily skin and you can't go wrong for the price.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Bought this because it seemed populare at the time. Tried it on but on my face, it made it look very caked up but in a bad way. I felt like my face had such a huge thick layer of foundation on. Maybe its the way it was created as, mousse.
I have used just about 2 tubes of this. I love it, so much! It does last all day, which for me is so hard to find. It's not cakey and covers my acne so well. The price is unbeatable and I love how long the tube lasts me. I am usually a light shade, and this fit my exact skin color almost perfectly. I really think for a drug store product, this is such a great little find. I really recommend.
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos