BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
This foundation is really good for you if you have oily skin. It is a lightweight foundation. It is really easy to blend into the skin. It has a matte finish. It is easy to apply, i use my finger to put it on my face, then i take beauty sponge and blend it in. I would defiantly buy it again. I would say it is a full coverage foundation.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been so disappointed in a product in my life. It's very cakey & almost impossible to use. I even tried different ways applying it & it's def not for me. If you have a blemish & need it covered it looks 10x worse. Wouldn't buy it again & I def wouldn't recommend it to anyone I liked.

((If you have trouble with dry skin also don't buy this. It will worsen the problem))
Charley F.
This product is extremely versatile, affordable and comes in many shades. It provides a matte finish. I have mixed it with liquid foundations to help build the product and I've used it as a base before applying a liquid foundation. The product blends well with brushes, but blends best with a beauty blender. The only negative comment I could say about the product is that it typically does not stay perfectly the whole day even with setting spray. Overall this is a great drugstore makeup product that lasts a long time and is affordable.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I got this foundation not that long ago and is really good for oily skin I love it it reminds me of the tarte Amazonian clay foundation and is way affordable but the only thing is that the rimmel stay matte contains talc which it don't allow your skin to breath I haven't broke out with this foundation and also you need a little bit of foundation to have a full coverage if you apply more than one layer your skin starts to get so cakey and it doesn't look good
Light G.
I was very disappointed with this product. The formula felt to heavy on my face and it cracked like it did such a good job at keeping my face looking matte that it cracked like a dry dessert I thought that it could have been because of my primer some formulas just don't mix well but i tried it again with other face primers and the same thing happened :( Not for me
Maddison F.
Horton, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this foundation product for everyday wear. Using a little bit goes a long ways. This product is a full coverage foundation and has a very light feeling on the skin. I have redness, uneven skin tones, and dark spots on my face and this foundation helps to even those out to create a flawless finish.
Harley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not going to lie, I kinda wanted to dislike this product and have something negative to say, but honestly it is amazing. I have been committed to my Too Faced foundation for almost 2 years now. Every now and then I will sneak a few other foundations to try. This stuff is amazing. 6 hours into having this on my face, and it hasn't moved, shown shine, or anything. It is amazing. especially for $4. I would recommend this to anyone, honestly. I wear nude in Too Faced, buy True Ivory matched my skin perfectly.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a medium coverage foundation that is also buildable if you need more coverage. It's great for oily skin that you want to mattify. It's super easy to apply and long lasting. I use a Beauty Blender or Duo Fiber Stippling Brush to buff it out and blend it in. The only reason why it lost one star is that it didn't stand up the summer humidity so by 5 hours in I was oily again which isn't bad as I always pack a powder foundation to help with my oilyness.
Samantha A.
Tyrone, PA
I have been using this product for almost a year and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin look flawless and it stays on all day. Just don't use too much when using it. When you use too much, it makes your face feel heavy and the results aren't as nice. Plus you would just be wasting it if you put too much on. You just need a little to get the results you're looking for.
Amanda V.
Glendale, Arizona
I just started using this and so far I really like this. I'm adjusting to my oily skin for the summer. At the moment my skin is combination and It is still working fine. I use a hydrating primer and moisturizer and even with this on top, it's still pretty matte. I also use the stay matte powder with it. It lasts all day. I did not get oily until about 8 hours later and that works for me! So far so good with this product. I do recommend 👍
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.