8 colors available

Manda D.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this foundation because it was cheap and looked like a good color for my skin tone. I liked it the first couple of times I used it. It kept my skin looking oil free all day. But after the 3rd or 4th time I used it I noticed it was making my skin really dry and causing a rash on my face. I would not recommend this foundation if you have sensitive skin.
breann y.
breann y.
Toledo , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have to be light handed with this product but it's actually pretty good for a drug store foundation. It's a pretty heavy product and if you're not careful it can look cakey but if you apply a little at a time and find your right coverage it'll look nice! The only thing I don't like is it seems to sink into your pores making them showcase more than id like.
Lupe R.
Lupe R.
Madera, CA
I was pretty excited to try this foundation since I heard so much about it on YouTube. So one day I decided to pick it up and I'm satisfied with it. It's definitely a matte finish and I really like that. I think the coverage is medium but can build up. And I like the consistency. Definitely a foundation I recommend and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I pick this up thinking that I would really like it because I really like the stay matte powder. But boy was I wrong, this foundation almost immediately settled in to my pores and barely lasted till lunch. Also all the colors run very pink and so that they weren't a great match for me. I do like the consistency but this is a definite not repurchase for me.
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
This foundation is definitely worth your money.The texture is really nice. When it is on your face it doesn't feel sticky and it feels very lightweight. The only cons are that you do need to set this with powder and after a while the foundation does get a bit shiny. Over all I think that this is a good foundation to wear in somewhat long amounts of time.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
This foundation is fantastic! A tiny bit of this whipped-textured foundation goes a long way, and the results are shine-free, matte but not flat, beautiful skin! This is one of two foundations I go to when it's really hot outside and I want my makeup to last all day, and it gets the job done! Great coverage, and that small tube will last you a long time!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Regarding color matching, I like this product since I can find a shade that matches my skin very well.

However, the texture/consistency is less than desirable. I don't really have oily skin, and this product is so matte that it ends up looking flaky on me. I find it really difficult to apply Ang it usually streaks even when I've used primer before hand.
T'Keyah H.
T'Keyah H.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awful in my opinion. After a day at work it gets almost a gray or "off colored" tint. I felt as if I was wearing a mask - and it shows every pore with or without primer. I thought this would be good due to the reviews I've seen, and me having oily skin... but this went in the trash after trying it 2 or 3 times. Not the foundation for me.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this exact one color and all. At fist I really liked it seemed to give my great coverage. I found this product at Walmart it looked cute so I decided to try it out liked it until I came across the one I use now the fit me matte foundation. Also it was kind of really thick and hard to blend alottke goes a long way with this foundation.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily lazy makeup. Super easy to apply using a brush. Blends easily. Light enough shade for my fair skin. Only complaint is that occasionally the cap comes off on it's own. I've bought this product several times and will continue to do so. I also use the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder as a daily "no makeup" makeup to even my complexion.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.