BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Victoria G.
Round Rock, TX
I actually really love this product . It gave me great coverage and it wasn't heavy or cakey looking . I would definitely buy this product again. Also it great because it's affordable . I do wish the packaging was different because when I got close to the end it was so hard to squeeze out !
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
Hands down one of the best matte foundations at the drugstore. Great coverage! Keeps me matte nearly all day. Does not accentuate my dry patches (as long as I wear a good moisterizing primer). Over all does my oily/combo skin good.
Elizabeth L.
No suelo usar base pero la compré por recommendación de mi hija. Es una base en mousse, fácil de difuminar y con una cobertura de media a alta, me gusta mucho su duración y acabado. Me gusta en general, pero le doy cuatro estrellas porque siento que pudiera tener una mejor variedad de tonos.
Brooke D.
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation feels great on. I would not say it stays matte if you're going to be sweating like it claims. Other than that it's full coverage and once dry doesn't crease. Will keep using.
Paula C.
Tulsa, OK
Verdict: 3 out of 5 stars
It did what it said it would do. I liked the tube rather than a jar that you have to stick your fingers in like(covergirl dream mousse). If you want a matte finish and like a med-full coverage foundation I'd try this.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is a really good foundation if you have oily skin. It's easy to apply and has really great coverage better than estee lauder double wear, but if your skin is dry use moisturizer and it will still work well for you, I would def recommend this and you can purchase for $5 at walmart.
Heather H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have trouble finding a good foundation for my skin. My skin gets pretty oily so I decided to try this one since it boasts a "matte finish". However, I was not pleased with the results. I applied a thin layer on my skin but it was still too thick. It looked caked on and quickly "melted" during the day. While it was a matte finish, it made my skin look dull. Overall, I was not pleased with this product.
Karolina A.
NASHVILLE, TN
As much as I love Rimmel cosmetics and how good quality and affordable they are, I really wanted for this to work... and it did not. It's so dry, that by the time you get it on your face and try to apply it, it dries up in the middle of the application and you end up with strange thick streaks. I have rather oily skin and thought this will be perfect, but I could not use it. Disappointed big time.
Snaely K.
Salisbury, MD
I LOVED the rimmel stay matte foundation that I received to test in my ‪#‎univoxbox‬ complimentary of Influenster ! The foundation goes on incredibly smooth and lasts throughout the day with out the need of any primers or setting powder. The coverage is fantastic and I was able to skip concealer for my blemishes. I'd recommend this to anyone who has trouble with oily skin or lives in a humid climate.
Lily C.
Flushing, NY
This is my holy grail product, I was hesitant to try this before because the price and what it claims to do just seems too good to be true. When I finally decided to give it a try because what the hell, it's just $5! And oh my god this thing really works. Having oily skin, I was constantly serching for products to help me reduce the oil on my skin and most of them only made my skin oiler. This moose foundation topped off with the stay matte powders is just fantastic.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.