BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I would not say this is the best. It's cakey makes me break out. It's full coverage. It just feels heavy on my face it doesn't blend good at all. The packaging is messy. Most likely would not buy again.
Sabra M.
Poultney, VT
Loved this foundation it applied beautifully and it was very full coverage. A little goes a long way. It had a very airbrushed smooth matte finish. I would definitely buy this one again
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
After trying numerous high end foundations and not being 100% satisfied I decided I would try a drugstore product. This foundation is matte and easy to find the right color but its so thick. I was not happy with the product. The first time I wore it someone told me it looked horrible and looked like it was just plastered on my face because of the consistency. I applied it with a beauty blender and also tried a normal foundation brush. It felt so heavy on my face but for $4.99 I think that is what you should expect. I am giving this a two star rating for the low price and because it was easy to find the right color for my skin tone.
Alicia W.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My favorite foundation. The coverage is really well without being caked on. The color matches well to my skin, lasts all day. Goes on smooth. Been buying it consistently for over a year.
Miranda P.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a good foundation for the price, but it does have it's flaws. It feels sticky on my face, and after a few hours i feel like I can smell it. It lasts all day, you don't need a lot, and the coverage is great, but I only keep it on hand as a backup in case my more expensive foundation runs out.
Maggie K.
Daytona Beach
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is the foundation I use on my skin everyday. I love how flawless my coverage is over acne prone, uneven freckled skin. I really love this foundation over any expensive foundation.
Alexi K.
I'm gonna start off with the good. Tbh I really wanted this to work, my FAVORITE powder that I just is the Rimmel stay matte. So I though I would give this a try. The coverage on this was really good I liked it. Most definitely a full coverage product BUT within an hour it was GONE. I don't mean faded or some oil showing through no it was gone. I have super oily skin as it is, and the oil on my face dissolved the foundation. The whole time I was wearing it I would touch my face and I just felt nasty. Cakey and oily. I felt like it never really set, it was a weird halfway point between mouse and setting. It tended to stick to dry patches and look nasty (I have oily combo skin, around the spots I have acne is dry).
Daisy T.
Tulare, CA
I wanted to love this foundation so bad. In fact at first I did. It applied like a dream. Had the most amazing consistency and wonderful full coverage. I was sold, and the fact that it/s only $5 was icing on the cake. Until an hour later that is. My skin is very oily and this foundation, although it is supposed to help you stay matte, made me so much more oily! All I wanted to do was wash it off my face. Tried it several times with different primers to no avail. This just does not work for oily skin, but I encourage everybody to try it for themselves. It really is a nice foundation, it just doesn't work for all skin types
Sarah F.
Plant City, FL
Good formula but horrible shade range! The formula is pretty nice, it's matte without looking too cakey or drying out my skin but it does tend to get a bit patchy if you don't touch up towards the end of the day. Now the reason that I hate this foundation is because the shade range is one of the worst I have ever seen, all of them are very pink toned and not nearly pale enough for my skin, but not only does it not have enough pale shades but the darker shades are basically none existant. I don't understand how in this day and age you can have such a limited color range especially for being such a big brand. Would not recommend.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always kept away from all foundations because they all seemed to make me look cakey and I'd never desired to invest in any expensive ones. However, my feelings about foundation have changed after discovering this product. I got it at a two for one sale CVS was having and boy did I score a good deal!! This foundation does not make me look cakey (unless I have an overly dry patch of skin but that's nothing that moisturizer can't prevent) and definitely keeps me matte (used with a powder). I wore this for nine hours at work yesterday before needing to touch up my makeup. Definitely a must try, especially for the price!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.