4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Live by this foundation! Best Mousse product (have had lots of problems with mousse before but never this one!) Very inexpensive and I actually prefer it over a lot of the high end brands I've tried. Good for matching pale skin tone (usually mousse is too orange for me) highly recommend!
Loved this product!!! Stays all day. This is light to medium coverage to me but it works really well with my oily skin and doesn't dry it out either. I would buy again.
I love this product! Looks absolutely flawless when first applied. It controlled my oil for a good couple of hours. However, I noticed that my face started to get shiny and my oil started to peek through after awhile, but this happens with many foundations. I wish this controlled oil a little better and lasted a little longer too. In the end, the price is unbeatable and it really does feel lightweight and fresh on the skin. Overall, this foundation is pretty good. If you have dry skin, it may emphasize dry areas, but if you have oily skin, I think you would really enjoy this.
I bought the lightest shade available in this foundation and while I did love how it stayed matte all day I was disappointed that even the lighted shade was too dark for my fair skin. If Rimmel made this foundation in a lighter tone it would be a big hit for me.
I bought this at Ulta. It was hard to apply and was too light even though I picked my normal shade. It had a pink undertone to it. Very thick but I found it provided no coverage. It was very hard to blendand went into my fine lines. Disappointed in my purchase. Will not be buying again.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This cracked on my skin and looked orange-ish on my skin. I was really disappointed as I wanted to like this. It just was not for me, and it also felt kind of greasy.
This is the first foundation that I actually enjoy wearing! It's a medium coverage, good for oily skin and you don't have to put any powder on this! Definitely worth it and it's affordable!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Great coverage and good color selection. It's hard to blend with my beauty blender so I have to put it on with a brush. I have to watch putting it on too thick under my eyes because it will cake up.
I adore this brand and product. For years, I have had such a hard time finding a foundation to match my pale skin but with this brand they have a shade called light porcelain & it matches almost perfect. This is the only brand I find that fits my skin tone
Review for: 100 Ivory
The Rommel stay Matte foundation is very thick and heavy. It is full coverage and worth the $5. I however prefer a foundation that is full coverage and light weight.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos