BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ally R.
Petal, MS
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I wore this for my senior prom after not using it for quite a while. It has to be one of my absolute favorite products. I'll always come back to this. It lasted me all night. I'm definitely going to continue to buy this product.
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
Amazing foundation. Medium to full coverage. I buff it in with a flattop brush. It tends to oxidize a bit and you can tell in sunlight. Has a pink undertone.. Wish it was more yellow. Great for a night out because your oils won't come through I rarely have to touch up with this foundation.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Great color stays matte stays put great price medium to full coverage I've had it on for 8 hours and its lasted all day as if I just done my face but that's with using the primer as well as a setting powder and setting spray. I would buy this again I enjoy the formula and the color and price
Sam S.
Lodi, OH
This is my all time favorite foundation! Ever since I started using it over 2 years ago, it's been a must have for me. It really leaves a matte finish on your face that leaves it looking soft and flawless but at the same time goes on very light. And for the price, you really can't beat it. Really good for those who have oily skin as well!
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I like this foundation. I love being able to squeeze out what I need. The product it fairly thick so you do not have to use a lot toe get good coverage. It does feel a bit heavy on the skin, that's why I would suggest starting with just a little and maybe building coverage as you see fit.
Lex T.
This foundation is decent if you're looking for something cheap that's medium-full coverage. I usually pick it up at my local Walmart for under $5. I don't use this foundation on my whole face, I don't like how it looks over my t-zone area. I do however like this foundation on my cheeks to cover my redness. Works like a charm every time :-)
Cari G.
Seneca, SC
This makeup has great cover up and doesn't make my face shiny- even on stage or with a flash. I love that it is moisturizing (but not heavy moisturizing) and feels light on my skin. I just have to stay on top of exfoliating or you can notice that I need to. I did get it from Influenster.
Jenna A.
Vero Beach, FL
I remember the original package of this formula for this product and I was hoping it would be like this it was not. I have oily skin and it just caked and didn't look natural. I also had to use a lot because it just wouldn't spread. The formula was also so different. I was not impressed.
Shelby H.
Littleton, CO
I don't use foundation for my skin, but after late nights of partying or studying this stuff is amazing to put under my tired eyes and to hide any last minute blemishes that may pop up. Love the way it feels; super breathable and the matte helps so you don't look super shiny or feel oily.
Elizabeth L.
No suelo usar base pero la compré por recommendación de mi hija. Es una base en mousse, fácil de difuminar y con una cobertura de media a alta, me gusta mucho su duración y acabado. Me gusta en general, pero le doy cuatro estrellas porque siento que pudiera tener una mejor variedad de tonos.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.