BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is amazing I cannot believe how great it is and at a drug store. great coverage.
Taylor I.
Griffith, IN
Matches my skin tone. Seems a little flaky on very dry skin. Doesn't handle pimples very well, but works on already somewhat flat skin. Great for on the go because it's a plastic bottle that's about an ounce.
Lara C.
Plains, TX
I have been looking for a foundation that fits my skin tone and gives me that matte finish I've been hunting for! So far this is the best I've found! And bonus, it doesn't cost an arm and leg! Found it at Walmart actually and its outstanding. My only issue is it is a bit hard to blend but that's manageable of course!
Cassie K.
Not a huge fan of this foundation, not sure if i got a bad batch or what. I've heard things about this product saying it was light weight, not heavy at all, but for me.. I felt it on my skin, it just seemed to sit there and not blend very well. The color match was good, and the claim of staying matte was definitely true. Glad i tried it, but sadly, won't be repurchasing.
Rebecca M.
Dayton, OH
I have extremely dry skin and this is so heavy doesn't blend. It feels like I'm wearing mask and gives me cake face. I never use it I can't, just doesn't work with my skin.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
For someone with oily/dry skin this works wonders, I work in retail and sometimes when I'm doing those eight hour shifts it stays put all day!
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and choose not to use liquid Foundation for the most part. However I tried this and loved it! Goes on smooth and stays on skin without looking caked on after a long day. This is great to me specially on these hot summer days.
eunique l.
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Meghan S.
I didn't like this foundation. I have dry skin so it caked up my dry areas. And it was a little to heavy. It's hard to find the right color for my fair skin, but this matched well. If your someone who likes a medium to full coverage foundation and have oily skin the give this a try.
Martha L.
Brownsville, Texas
I have oily skin. I've used several brands of makeup... both drugstore and high-end brands.

I'm not someone who usually wears makeup that easily, because of the oily skin, it would take less than 20 minutes for my face to get very oily.

I ran out of foundation two weeks ago and this was the perfect time to try another makeup in the quest of finding something that left my skin actually matte.

I saw a couple of reviews of this product... and well... It was way cheaper than expected, and it works way better than other foundations.

Amazingly, this one lasts me a longer time than other foundations, and you don't really need to cake up layers and layers of foundation to get it to cover imperfections.

I will be definitely buying again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.