8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite foundation. The coverage is really well without being caked on. The color matches well to my skin, lasts all day. Goes on smooth. Been buying it consistently for over a year.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Portland, OR
I gave up this foundation a long time ago one thing I like is that it's matte, but no matter what shade I tried I always felt like they all have a pink undertone and I'm also not a fan of mousse foundations.
Alexi K.
Alexi K.
I'm gonna start off with the good. Tbh I really wanted this to work, my FAVORITE powder that I just is the Rimmel stay matte. So I though I would give this a try. The coverage on this was really good I liked it. Most definitely a full coverage product BUT within an hour it was GONE. I don't mean faded or some oil showing through no it was gone. I have super oily skin as it is, and the oil on my face dissolved the foundation. The whole time I was wearing it I would touch my face and I just felt nasty. Cakey and oily. I felt like it never really set, it was a weird halfway point between mouse and setting. It tended to stick to dry patches and look nasty (I have oily combo skin, around the spots I have acne is dry).
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Daytona Beach
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This is the foundation I use on my skin everyday. I love how flawless my coverage is over acne prone, uneven freckled skin. I really love this foundation over any expensive foundation.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: 100 Ivory
I was never able to get this foundation to work for me. I have combo skin, and no matter what I did with this stuff it just wouldn't work! It caked up with both a sponge and brush, and whether I powdered or not :(
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This base is first base I use matte and have loved .. really matte finish and it is best that he does not leave a heavy corbertura, it's really light and you manage to cover your face with a small amount of product. what worries me most is that the tube is small. But I quite like finish. Español: esta base es la la primera base matte que utilizo y me ha encantado .. su acabado es realmente matte y lo mejor es que lo logra sin dejar una corbertura pesada, es realmente ligera y logras cubrir tu rostro con una poca cantidad del producto. lo que mas me preocupa es que el tubo es pequeño. Pero me gusto bastante su acabado.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Review for: 100 Ivory
This product is so disappointing. I have used and loved so many other rimmel products and this one is horrible. Exaggerates lines, is super patchy, and doesn't go on smoothly at all!
Inés P.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me this was an amazing surprise! It keeps the oil under control without clogged pores! It covers pretty well the imperfections... and in combination with pressed powder of the same line the effect is amazing!!
Tara S.
Tara S.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Makes my combination skin look very matte (which is a good thing!). I enjoy this very much and it erases oily skin. Very long lasting as I sweat throughout the day, which is AMAZING!! It is somewhat heavy which is not what some desire, but for the quality and price, I love it! Would recommend!
kelly c.
kelly c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite foundation. Definitely moisturize before applying. It doesn't give you dry patches or make your skin oily. Medium coverage. (My shade was porcelain ivory)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.