BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Marissa S.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation gives me full coverage but it also gives me the deleting of wearing foundation. When I put my face on my shirt there is spots of foundation that's left which is not some thing I want. This is a mousse formula and has lasted me about 5 months for the price I didn't expect much.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
First impression: First off, I love the packaging of this foundation! Looks clean and fresh. I don't wear foundation, but lately because of stress I have been breaking out, so I could really use this. I just hope I didn't choose too dark of a shade.
After use: This foundation is perfectly Matte, just like it says!! The color is perfect, I love everything about this. Once its on, it stays on and doesn't leave you with any greasy feeling!

Thanks for sending this to me in my VoxBox!
Katie E.
Leitchfield , KY
I was so optimistic about this foundation but I was very much let down. I have dry skin and this foundation was NOT for me! For me it was super flakey and just very uncomfortable to wear. I had it on for about 30 min and had to take it off. I won't be recommending to others or purchasing again.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It is pretty thick which I wasn't expecting. I only had to use a little for all over coverage and it matched my face perfectly. I wore it all day and it stayed matte! This will now be my new go-to foundation.
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
This definitely keeps you matte, but I don't like how it emphasizes my pores and my dry skin. I don't even have that much (I have combo skin) but my nose literally looks like a snake after a few hours! I like that it lasts a long time, though, and it has great coverage.
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
I got this from my #univoxbox from influenster and I got the light ivory. I have never been much of a big make up user but lately I've been getting into it and I had such a hard time choosing a foundation because I dislike the feeling they leave on my face. I tried this and it blends very easily and I can barely feel it on my face. It does what a foundation is supposed to do without making your face feel so heavy. I will definitely buy this for my foundation from now on.
Rachel F.
Bartlesville, OK
I have been searching for a long time for a nice, lightweight makeup to prevent shine. My face is extra oily in the summer, and this product does not disappoint. I do have to apply the stay matte powder throughout the day to help control shine, but I have been SO pleased with how this product performs. You should definitely give it a try! I recommend using it in combination with the primer and the stay matte powder.
Kelsey L.
Fulton, IL
Absolutely LOVE this product!! I can get it at my local target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. and it's only like $5! Lasts me a decent amount of time, simply because I don't wear makeup everyday. When I apply, I put a pea size on my hand between my pointer finger and thumb and use a beauty blender (damp!!) to dab it on. I like this product because it goes on easy, doesn't look cakey, it's matte, has great coverage, and doesn't leave my face oily after a day's worth of wearing it!
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
The coverage on this product was sheer/medium and I did really enjoy the feeling of it, unfortunately I will not be repurchasing because I have extremely oily skin and in no time it all fell off my face. I do think this would be great for people with dry/normal skin!
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
I like how cheap this foundation is and it covers really well. I wouldn't recommend layering it though because it can make it look cakey. It does, however, sink into my pore so i have to use a pore minimizing primer when i want to use this. It also lasts a long time.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.