BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Michelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of using anything except moisturizer on my skin. Foundation and powder (aside from blush) is NOT part of my make up routine. However, I recently had a bad breakout that left funny dark spots and this foundation did a grey job of blending into my skin and covering up the dark spots. I'll definitely be keeping this handy for emergencies! A+
Megan T.
Jacksonville, FL
This foundation is great for oily skin. I had some difficulty finding my shade. It is a thick cream that blends out easily. I would stay away from this product if you have dry skin or any dry patches. I find that this foundation will dry my skin out, but does hold up in the humid head of a Florida summer!
Erin P.
I love love love! This helps your face stay looking fresh and not oily all day. It is very thick though so a little goes a long way. Mine has lasted forever. I pair it with the stay matte powder too and I'm never shiny during the day anymore.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
This is amazing! Definitely my go to! Doesn't break you out and hydrated my skin very well! I just added powder to get that matte finish.
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
This foundation is okay. It is an okay amount of coverage but doesn't stay on very long.
Katie R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is an okay foundation. I had to mix it with my moisturizer to lighten the texture of it. It's pretty solid and full coverage and I prefer a lighter foundation.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation didn't work out for me it was to pink and very thick I have normal to dry skin and I feel like it emphasize the dry patches I think it would work out for oily skin better.
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For a drugstore foundation, this is pretty good. It does have full coverage and feels ok on the skin. It does help with the shine as well. However, it seems to cake heavily on me. I have combination skin. My around the nose area is really dry and this is where the product cakes the most on me. It looks like it is cracking on me somewhat. If you have oily skin, I could see this being a pretty good product to work with. However, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with combo or dry skin.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received the Rimmel London US Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation in Light Ivory from Influenster in the ‪#‎UniVoxBox‬. I have never used this item before, until last week I decided to give it a try. WOW, was I amazed! It was light in weight, fluffy, has shine control and didn't take a large quantity to cover my face. It blended so well with my skin and afterwards my skin was nothing but flawless and was super soft!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.