• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
This foundation meets and exceeds all expectations.

I am EXTREMELY fair so I struggle to find foundation that matches my skin tone. This is the perfect color, and the application leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS.

It evens out skin tone (so no blotchies), it covers blemishes without being flaky or obvious, it LASTS all day! (no rubbing off when i or my children touch my face, which is a constant). It has an exceptional coverage, it covers like heavy duty pro stuff, but feels LIGHT and airy and soft. No shiny greasy face, no dry flakies (so it's good for summer AND winter)
Amanda N.
I switched over from using a tarte product that I loved to something more cost efficient. At first I was skeptical since this product is only 5 dollars, but I love it! It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy or shiny, and it provide great coverage without looking thick or cakey. I have sensitive skin, and so far have had no issues with this product!
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I received this in my UniVoxBox and was excited to try it. I love trying new foundations because I can't seem to find one that I like. When I put it on it seemed to work really well with very good coverage. However, throughout the day it dried out my face so bad that I literally had skin flaking off of my face! I couldn't wait to wash it off and my face has been broken out since I tried it 3 days ago. I wouldn't recommend.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I used this product twice and it didn't do what it said it would do. My face feels cakekie, it's not light weight. Very hard to match color of your skin, doesn't have that many varieties on color. If you like a foundation that is full coverage and don't mined a cakekie feel then go for it. Not for me.
Cori D.
Tampa, FL
I received Rimmel's Stay Matte Foundation, courtesy of Influenster! I love how light and airy it feels on my skin. I have worn it everyday since I received it and it truly covers up every little imperfection. I usually do not buy foundations from drug stores but I'm starting to question my decision! I have already recommended this to my friends and mom!
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this exact one color and all. At fist I really liked it seemed to give my great coverage. I found this product at Walmart it looked cute so I decided to try it out liked it until I came across the one I use now the fit me matte foundation. Also it was kind of really thick and hard to blend alottke goes a long way with this foundation.
Katrina K.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a good full coverage foundation. It is very thick but just use a little and blend it out well and it looks good. I have normal skin. I paired it with the stay matte powder and it lasted all day and looked great. It truly is matte. It was my go to foundation before I found my HG BB cream for summer. I'll probably use it more again when the weather cools off, but it's too heavy for hot and humid summer weather.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received the Rimmel London US Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation in Light Ivory from Influenster in the ‪#‎UniVoxBox‬. I have never used this item before, until last week I decided to give it a try. WOW, was I amazed! It was light in weight, fluffy, has shine control and didn't take a large quantity to cover my face. It blended so well with my skin and afterwards my skin was nothing but flawless and was super soft!
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this foundation. It definitely minimized the look of my pores and made my skin look flawless. I receive this for review from influenster in my #univoxbox. It is light weight and applies nicely. This is definitely meant for oily skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin. It came off kind of qiuck as a mom i do need something to last pretty much all day since i don't have time that much time on my hands
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I love this foundation! It's super affordable like half the price of my other favorite (covergirl stay fabulous). I also really love the feeling of this one. Its not liquid-y its a mousse. The packing is also super cute and travel friendly! I highly recommend if you need a full coverage foundation.
Kaitlyn C.
Butler, PA
Is this a good foundation to try?
Deseree S.
Adelanto, CA
I want to know how do you ladies like this foundation? Does it have full coverage?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
Tracey Y.
Ive been looking for a good foundation thats cheap. Like no more than $20 if possible. Ive seen this product and always thought about trying just never have. Any thoughts?
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
How accurate is the color matching to your skin tone?