BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alanna K.
Boulder, CO
At first I loved this foundation, however I now believe that if you have dry skin, or combination skin, this product is not for you. If you have oily skin, it does a great job of covering that. However because I have combination skin, it really made my dry spots look drier. So I don't really use this foundation too often.
Jahna L.
Reedley , CA
Good application, nice feel. Little creasing and long lasting. Amazing price for the amont of product. Range of color options are great.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Purchased this on eBay for like 99 cents in porcelain ivory and the coverage astounds me so much. it does feel a little cakey though so be sure to apply powder (as you should anyways!)
Kelsie R.
Kansas City, MO
After wearing this daily for a month or so, and while it does have full coverage which helps with my red face and oily skin, it can be pretty cakey. A little goes quite a long way with this stuff, and I try to apply a powder afterwards to even it out. It's perfect for the price, but make sure to moisturize before hand!
Emi N.
Used the product for around a month and had full coverage, good for covering redness and good for oily skin. Unfortunately even the lightest shade of this foundation is too dark for me, since they only have around eight shades. Otherwise a good product!
Ashley W.
Chandler, AZ
Works well. Stays matte for quite a while. Worth a try if shine is a problem for you. You an find it at the drug store for a decent price too! Look out for sales!
Lacey B.
I purchased this because it was cheap and new i loved the coverage but for my normal color i always get it ivory and it was a little to light but for a cheap price it was still really good!
Kimberly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently use this daily! I love it so much. My skins feels very soft when I have it on and I don't feel as if it's caked on to my face. Definitely going to continue purchasing this.
Faith M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's a spectacular foundation for the price. You really can't beat a matte foundation for under $5! It applies well, and has decent staying power, however it WILL stick and look cake-y on dry patches. It's probably only best for those with purely oily skin.
Robyn T.
Montague, NJ
Very good coverage but I feel like it cakes on even with just a thin layer. I still use it every day. It's good for a quick fix
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this but does it make your face oily?? Or does it absorb well??
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Charlotte V.
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?