BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Good for concealing my blemishes because it is SO thick! As for a foundation I personally did not like it.
Karina C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this along with the compact powder and I absolutely love it, it's super light and I hardly feel like I'm wearing anything. I've had trouble finding the perfect foundation because I do have fairly oily skin so when I found this it was just a complete win for me!
Marlena T.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this product!! The color is a true blend and it works so well with my skin. I love that it leaves my skin feeling amazing and even when I take it off, my skin still feels very nice. I received it in my vox box and when it is gone, I will be purchasing it again!
heather p.
Wolcott, NY
I sing in a cover band and am always looking for a makeup that stays matte for about 6+hours to help with my extremely oily skin, especially under hot stage lights&in hot& humid weather...... I've tried the powder on its own and it's ok for just daily use but depends on the coverage u r looking for.....however paired with the Rimmel primer&matching foundation' it does the trick. Sometimes I hafta use blotting papers just on my forehead but that probably mostly sweat! lol I have used many brands claiming to battle oily skin, from drugstores and high end stores, and using the Rimmel "system" pleasantly surprised me and exceeded my expectations!
Erin P.
I love love love! This helps your face stay looking fresh and not oily all day. It is very thick though so a little goes a long way. Mine has lasted forever. I pair it with the stay matte powder too and I'm never shiny during the day anymore.
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
This is amazing! Definitely my go to! Doesn't break you out and hydrated my skin very well! I just added powder to get that matte finish.
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
This foundation is okay. It is an okay amount of coverage but doesn't stay on very long.
Katie R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is an okay foundation. I had to mix it with my moisturizer to lighten the texture of it. It's pretty solid and full coverage and I prefer a lighter foundation.
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation didn't work out for me it was to pink and very thick I have normal to dry skin and I feel like it emphasize the dry patches I think it would work out for oily skin better.
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
For a drugstore foundation, this is pretty good. It does have full coverage and feels ok on the skin. It does help with the shine as well. However, it seems to cake heavily on me. I have combination skin. My around the nose area is really dry and this is where the product cakes the most on me. It looks like it is cracking on me somewhat. If you have oily skin, I could see this being a pretty good product to work with. However, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with combo or dry skin.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it feel cheap or is it rich in quality
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin.. Will this dry it out even more?
Is it full coverage? Does it cover all redness?
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
How is this in the summer heat and humidity?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?