BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney S.
Danielsville, GA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I really like this foundation! Even though I just have started to use it I'm in love already! I love the full coverage that you get a long with the soft whipped texture of the formula. It also didn't take very much at all. It spread very well and there wasn't no building up to full coverage it was a one stop shop! I did a review on the stay matte powder as well that I use with this and I love it! No complaints here!
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
I got this from my #univoxbox from influenster and I got the light ivory. I have never been much of a big make up user but lately I've been getting into it and I had such a hard time choosing a foundation because I dislike the feeling they leave on my face. I tried this and it blends very easily and I can barely feel it on my face. It does what a foundation is supposed to do without making your face feel so heavy. I will definitely buy this for my foundation from now on.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Score one for Rimmel! The price and level of coverage of this product has been a life saver. L'Oréal recently came out with a complete coverage foundation (which I haven't tried but am curious abt) but at a much higher price. While I love L'Oréal, I think I will stick with this little gem. Plus it goes on sale for 40% off at Walgreens sometimes.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
In love with this! It's so light and fluffy feeling but it has great coverage. My only complaint is the shades are odd, I wasn't able to find one in my exact shade. They're either very pink or yellow. But definitely worth the price. I'd recommend if you're looking for a more matte porcelain look.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It is pretty thick which I wasn't expecting. I only had to use a little for all over coverage and it matched my face perfectly. I wore it all day and it stayed matte! This will now be my new go-to foundation.
Ashley B.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this stuff! It is a thick foundation- but I find that it works best for me when I put some on my finger and dot it onto my face and then blend out with a kabuki brush. Be sure to set this with a face powder to take away any streakiness! It is matte and is a great drugstore alternative.
Maddie M.
Littleton, CO
I have somewhat oily skin, especially in the summertime, but this foundation keeps me looking matte for majority of the day! It also has a great coverage and is very light weight! At first, I wasn't sure about the moussey texture, but it make the foundation feel all the more light on the skin!
Lindsey W.
Hackensack, NJ
I love this foundation. You don't need much at all to get a face of full coverage. I use a wet beauty blender to apply it, however, it slides around about if you don't set it with a powder or spray. I bought my second tube and I'm going to keep working with it and see how I continue to like it
Jessica W.
This is a good foundation for the price. I paid around $4-$5 at walmart. It has great coverage. However it makes my skin a bit dry. But I have started mixing it with my revlon colorstay & that gives me a little moisture back! Everyone's skin is different but I definitely recommend giving it a try for the price!
Brianna R.
Uniontown, PA
So when it comes to foundations I'm super picky. I like something that's a little thicker and has a lot of coverage. I've tried multiple drug store foundations in the past and this is by far my favorite. The coverage is amazing. The price is great too! I love the matte look. It's like a whipped formula and it's amazing. I recommend this to everyone.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Does it feel cheap or is it rich in quality
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
I have dry skin.. Will this dry it out even more?
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
#StayMatte Liquid Mousse VS BB Cream. Who does it better?
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
Does this feel like you have something on your face?
Cassidy K.
I have oily/ acne prone skin, did this break anyone out?