BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Amber Y.
Texarkana, TX
I absolutely love this foundation!! it covers so well without feeling very weighed down. it blends well and stays on all day, and the price is so low for how great it is!
Jennifer K.
Waynesboro , VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Great foundation with a great price. Offers (at least for me) full coverage. Great paired with their matte translucent powder.
Tory D.
Love this foundation. Leaves skin with a foundation that is non-oily and appears matte.
Kayla D.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am definitely a loose powder foundation advocate but I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation. The color I was sent in my #UniVoxBox was soft beige and it was a perfect match for my skin tone. Instead of being heavy this foundation goes on easy and doesn't feel like I'm covering my face in a thin layer of mud. I tried this without my usual coverup and it worked great. Blending was easy and it got along with my eyeliner well. I don't think I'll be leaving my beloved loose powder, but if I had to this would be my new go to foundation.
jenny g.
kent city
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My favorite drug store foundation . best for oily skin keeps you matte and gives you full coverage
Laura W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Worked terribly with my skin. It didn't provide me much coverage and made me super oily.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation! It's very full coverage and inexpensive. I'm can become cakey very fast.
April O.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in a lighter color than my skin tone on accident, but then I discovered how amazing it is as a contour tool for highlighting. In love with how easy it is to blend.
Jennifer L.
Flagstaff, AZ
I received this in my vox box and I am quite happy with it. I coat my face with this foundation and put a powder over it and it makes my face flawless. I definitely recommend it!!
Nessa P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This has a thick, mousse-like texture that leaves a smooth poreless finish. A little goes a long way, and I find that it works best with a damp sponge. I didn't like how it applied with a brush. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin because of the matte finish. Lasts for hours, but I don't wear it every day. It's full coverage, and I usually reserve it for a night out or special occasion. My major complaint is the shade range. Rimmel really only caters to light - medium skin tones, which excludes a significant amount of people.
Carley C.
Does this really mattify your face? I need a good foundation so bad
Sierra F.
I've been looking for a matte foundation that hides my large pores and my Oily skin. Do you think this is a good foundation for me?
M C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried this brand...is it good for covering skin redness?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good? How does it feel on skin? I have oily Tzone but dry flaky spots as well
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Is this foundation cheap and good?