BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney S.
Danielsville, GA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I really like this foundation! Even though I just have started to use it I'm in love already! I love the full coverage that you get a long with the soft whipped texture of the formula. It also didn't take very much at all. It spread very well and there wasn't no building up to full coverage it was a one stop shop! I did a review on the stay matte powder as well that I use with this and I love it! No complaints here!
Maddie M.
Littleton, CO
I have somewhat oily skin, especially in the summertime, but this foundation keeps me looking matte for majority of the day! It also has a great coverage and is very light weight! At first, I wasn't sure about the moussey texture, but it make the foundation feel all the more light on the skin!
Katie E.
Leitchfield , KY
I was so optimistic about this foundation but I was very much let down. I have dry skin and this foundation was NOT for me! For me it was super flakey and just very uncomfortable to wear. I had it on for about 30 min and had to take it off. I won't be recommending to others or purchasing again.
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to foundation, it is inexpensive and it packs a punch. I need full coverage foundations due to extreme amounts of redness in my face. Also I have oily skin and I feel like anything super light just does not mesh well. The down fall is the tiny tube. A little goes a long way though.
Rachel F.
Bartlesville, OK
I have been searching for a long time for a nice, lightweight makeup to prevent shine. My face is extra oily in the summer, and this product does not disappoint. I do have to apply the stay matte powder throughout the day to help control shine, but I have been SO pleased with how this product performs. You should definitely give it a try! I recommend using it in combination with the primer and the stay matte powder.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It is pretty thick which I wasn't expecting. I only had to use a little for all over coverage and it matched my face perfectly. I wore it all day and it stayed matte! This will now be my new go-to foundation.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
In love with this! It's so light and fluffy feeling but it has great coverage. My only complaint is the shades are odd, I wasn't able to find one in my exact shade. They're either very pink or yellow. But definitely worth the price. I'd recommend if you're looking for a more matte porcelain look.
Juliet T.
Hamburg, NY
First impression: First off, I love the packaging of this foundation! Looks clean and fresh. I don't wear foundation, but lately because of stress I have been breaking out, so I could really use this. I just hope I didn't choose too dark of a shade.
After use: This foundation is perfectly Matte, just like it says!! The color is perfect, I love everything about this. Once its on, it stays on and doesn't leave you with any greasy feeling!

Thanks for sending this to me in my VoxBox!
Kelsey L.
Fulton, IL
Absolutely LOVE this product!! I can get it at my local target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. and it's only like $5! Lasts me a decent amount of time, simply because I don't wear makeup everyday. When I apply, I put a pea size on my hand between my pointer finger and thumb and use a beauty blender (damp!!) to dab it on. I like this product because it goes on easy, doesn't look cakey, it's matte, has great coverage, and doesn't leave my face oily after a day's worth of wearing it!
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
I got this from my #univoxbox from influenster and I got the light ivory. I have never been much of a big make up user but lately I've been getting into it and I had such a hard time choosing a foundation because I dislike the feeling they leave on my face. I tried this and it blends very easily and I can barely feel it on my face. It does what a foundation is supposed to do without making your face feel so heavy. I will definitely buy this for my foundation from now on.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.