BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney L.
A++ I recently found this gem while strolling thru Ulta. I bought it and LOVED it immediately. I have a hard time finding a foundation to match my skin and I found this and it matched (ivory) first try! I loved it from the get go, but i noticed it wasn't lasting as long as some people claimed (I have oily skin) so I tried using my Mary Kay primer and it lasted maybe an extra hour or two before I noticed the shine so finally I bought the primer that goes with the foundation and OH MY GAH! I worked planogram & shipment for 6 hours and it is now 10 hours since applying and still no shine! This is the only makeup I've EVER experienced this with! I am so in love with this product I may go ahead and buy a ton of them just in case!! **I will say that I didn't really like the texture of the primer. It's white and feels like you're rubbing elmers glue on your face, but it isn't sticky...just thick I guess? I had great results though!**
Maria V.
Clackamas , OR
I have oily skin and this product helps a lot. It's my first time trying it and I like it a lot. It stays on for a long time and it doesn't make your face look oily after a while. I recommend this product for people with oily skin.
DONNA V.
I bought this after reading the umteenth comment online from someone who declared this to be their holy grail foundation. if nothing else, it serves as a great reminder that everyone's skin is different, because wow, it does NOT work for me. It's most definitely matte, and didn't oxidize or do anything crazy, but for the life of me I can't get a smooth semi natural finish-no matter how hard I try. I've tried fingers, foundation brushes, stippling brushes, cosmetic sponges, and buffing, but it always ends up makjng my face loom dull and dry. It clings and cakes to any peach fuzz or dry skin, amd builds up like crazy in any fine lines. I'm going to try using a beauty blender next, as I live in hope. Anyway; I've definitely used worse foundations, but I've also used much better.
Kristen R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Super easy to apply. You don't need a lot, so make sure to only put a little on because it goes a long way. It will last all day without fading even a little bit. The price makes it even more worth it!
Liz S.
Rocky Hill, CT
Its been about 2 years since the last time I used a drug store foundation. I find the color match to be really difficult and haven't had the best luck with quality. CVS was running a sale on Rimmel recently (BYGO 50%) and I decided to give this a shot. I am very impressed with it, especially considering it's under $6. It's extremely matte, thick, full coverage but feels great on your skin. The color range is very limited but 105 matches my skin tone well. You need to use a good primer because it does settle into pores and fine lines. You need to make sure you blend it well because it could look cakey (a beauty blender or blending brush is key). I also recommend using a setting spray after applying the foundation because it's almost too matte. Overall it's a great value and a decent foundation option.
Faith E.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I normally like Rimmel products but this isn't that great. the texture is nice but this is not for people with oily skin. After just an hour it had separated and was patchy. I looked like I had slapped it on in the dark. didn't blend very well either. Would not recommend.
Barbara T.
Mesa, AZ
OMG. Words cannot emphasize how horrible this stuff is. As a beauty guru, I've used plenty of different types of foundation and I've got to say, this takes the cake for being the worst, literally, It's so cakey. I've used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation and you can tell there's a total difference in the quality. I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder, which I love, but the foundation is so bad, especially because I was looking forward to it. I have oily skin and this stuff does not make my skin look matte at all, it makes my face feel oily, heavy, and disgusting. And it clumps if you don't rub it in right away. And it clumps throughout the day and looks blotchy. Stay awayyyyy. Just being completely honest.
Yameeliz F.
Kissimmee, FL
Unfortunately, this is not a good product for oily skin. Within two hours I looked very oily and shiny, had caking around my mouth and nose, and there was separation on my forehead. Nothing I did made the foundation stay.
Hollian V.
Roanoke, VA
This product works for me in the summer time as I have oily skin and I like that the finish is Matte because I do not like the dewy look of most liquid foundation. It does not work very well for me in the winter because my skin gets so dry. So in the winter my face looks flaky
Sury P.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I Do Not Like This At All ! First Off It Makes My Skin Feel Sticky & Fake ! Like Eww Nooo! I Do Not Recommend This At All & Its Not Very Good Coverage Either So I Would Not Buy This Ever Again !!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.