BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Marissa S.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation gives me full coverage but it also gives me the deleting of wearing foundation. When I put my face on my shirt there is spots of foundation that's left which is not some thing I want. This is a mousse formula and has lasted me about 5 months for the price I didn't expect much.
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
I tried this from my Voxbox and I have a much drier skin type. It ended up drying out my skin and didn't look good on my skin texture. Then I let my mom try it, who has combo oily/normal skin and she loved it and it looked great on her! I think it is a great product, but not good for everyone.
Chelsea C.
Recently tried this foundation and I'm blown away! My face is so broken out from that time of the month and this covers those blemishes better than anything I've ever used!!! It lasts a long time and keeps the oil at bay! This is the best foundation out there. Buy it!!!
Kelli N.
I love this foundation! I use it almost daily. I have tried using other brands and I will sometimes switch around. If I want to quickly do my make up and not have to think too much about it this is my go to foundation. I even had high end brands too, but for whatever reason, this is it for me.
Danielle N.
Rison, AR
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
The coverage on this product was sheer/medium and I did really enjoy the feeling of it, unfortunately I will not be repurchasing because I have extremely oily skin and in no time it all fell off my face. I do think this would be great for people with dry/normal skin!
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
I like how cheap this foundation is and it covers really well. I wouldn't recommend layering it though because it can make it look cakey. It does, however, sink into my pore so i have to use a pore minimizing primer when i want to use this. It also lasts a long time.
Berenice Q.
Murray, UT
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
EXCELLENT foundation for the winter. Not so great in the summer. When my face got sweaty the makeup would crease everywhere! But in the winter it does offer amazing coverage. I didn't even have to apply concealer just primer then this foundation. it was like magic! would definitely recommend it.
Megan P.
I love this foundation! It's not heavy and it covers well. It will last all day. I have a very light skin tone and this product matches perfectly without showing any lines. I very highly recommend this. I swear by this foundation!
Lauren W.
I tried this product based on a lot of people reviews on here and I enjoyed the make up. A little of it goes a long way and covers well. The matte finish was nice and didn't leave my face oily. It matched well to my skin and wasn't too expensive. I would definitely recommend for others to try.
Jessica W.
This is a good foundation for the price. I paid around $4-$5 at walmart. It has great coverage. However it makes my skin a bit dry. But I have started mixing it with my revlon colorstay & that gives me a little moisture back! Everyone's skin is different but I definitely recommend giving it a try for the price!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.