BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Illi V.
Austin, TX
I bought this foundation with my own money at Walgreens for $5.94 including taxes. I have oily skin and it works great in conjunction with the Stay Matte Finishing Powder. I also use a primer before application because I know my skin and I know that I will get shiny with foundation. There's no magic formulation that can stop that, you just have to know how to work with what you've got. What I like the most is that it's so creamy and easy to blend like a mousse. I touched up at 12 after about 4-5 hours of wear and I wasn't a grease ball which is a sign of a good foundation in my opinion. Overall I think Rimmel did an awesome job with the formulation, now if they would only come out with a wider range of colors it would be an A+ product.
Emily G.
Steep Falls, ME
This stuff is amazing! I get full coverage that matches my skin amazingly, I've gotten so many compliments with this, it can get heavy fast were it is a mousse but has a very matte finish, I recommend this!
Brandy L.
League City, TX
I really wanted to like this foundation. When it first goes on it has great coverage but it breaks up around you nose and other places like crazy. It caked up and falls into lines. Does not work well for me.
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
I have found my new favorite Drugstore Foundation, and for only $5!!! I have very oily skin, and have a problem keeping the shine away from my face with other foundations. This foundation in combination with the Rimmel stay matte Foundation keeps me shine free longer than any other foundation I have used before. Now I am not saying you will not need to touch up during the day, but you will have a lot less touch ups needed than before. The foundation is medium coverage, buildable to full depending how much coverage you need. The only draw back I see is that there are not that many color selections for woman of color.There are only 8 different shades available, but I was lucky enough to match one of the shades perfectly.
Kayla L.
Brodhead, KY
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it's hard to find a foundation that will last all day. It's full coverage for me. It's very affordable. I've tried lots of foundations and this is my favorite.
Alyssa A.
vinemont , AL
This foundation is very thick and would work well with people with very oily skin. It's a very matte finish and doesn't work well with my dry skin. Also i had to add some oil to mine so it wouldn't flake.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
It feels itchy and cakes. I did not feel like it kept me from being oily and it dried dark. I bought a shade that had ivory in the name and it was way too dark. I looked like an orange cakey mess. I returned the product.
Shaunice L.
Coverage of this foundation is equal to a BB cream. It is more likely used as a moisturizing tint rather that a solid foundation. Smell isn't horrible but neither is it good. I don't recommend unless you are looking for a tint of moisture.
Christina B.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is my go to summer color, I find it comparable to Kat Von Ds foundation in terms of creaminess and long-lasting! Easy to apply and amazing coverage! Great drug store find! I'll continue to buy this!
Lisa
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This foundation had a great formula, very good coverage and long lasting wear. But it did have a tendency to sit on top of my skin. The only issue I had is I couldn't find a good color match. I couldn't blend it into my skin color at all.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.