BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
This foundation meets and exceeds all expectations.

I am EXTREMELY fair so I struggle to find foundation that matches my skin tone. This is the perfect color, and the application leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS.

It evens out skin tone (so no blotchies), it covers blemishes without being flaky or obvious, it LASTS all day! (no rubbing off when i or my children touch my face, which is a constant). It has an exceptional coverage, it covers like heavy duty pro stuff, but feels LIGHT and airy and soft. No shiny greasy face, no dry flakies (so it's good for summer AND winter)
Cori D.
Tampa, FL
I received Rimmel's Stay Matte Foundation, courtesy of Influenster! I love how light and airy it feels on my skin. I have worn it everyday since I received it and it truly covers up every little imperfection. I usually do not buy foundations from drug stores but I'm starting to question my decision! I have already recommended this to my friends and mom!
Nichole C.
This foundation is definitely worth your money.The texture is really nice. When it is on your face it doesn't feel sticky and it feels very lightweight. The only cons are that you do need to set this with powder and after a while the foundation does get a bit shiny. Over all I think that this is a good foundation to wear in somewhat long amounts of time.
Bre S.
Carleton, MI
This is by far my favorite matte foundation. The coverage this product has is insane! I wear this almost everyday and love it so much. It isn't a product to use when you want something light, but it great if you want everything hidden
Katrina K.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a good full coverage foundation. It is very thick but just use a little and blend it out well and it looks good. I have normal skin. I paired it with the stay matte powder and it lasted all day and looked great. It truly is matte. It was my go to foundation before I found my HG BB cream for summer. I'll probably use it more again when the weather cools off, but it's too heavy for hot and humid summer weather.
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I received this in my UniVoxBox and was excited to try it. I love trying new foundations because I can't seem to find one that I like. When I put it on it seemed to work really well with very good coverage. However, throughout the day it dried out my face so bad that I literally had skin flaking off of my face! I couldn't wait to wash it off and my face has been broken out since I tried it 3 days ago. I wouldn't recommend.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this exact one color and all. At fist I really liked it seemed to give my great coverage. I found this product at Walmart it looked cute so I decided to try it out liked it until I came across the one I use now the fit me matte foundation. Also it was kind of really thick and hard to blend alottke goes a long way with this foundation.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been trying to make this foundation work, but I just don't love it. I've been mixing it with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid to make it more wearable. The finish is just really weird. I do think it keeps me more matte, but it breaks up a lot. I can't use it at all on my nose because by the end of the day, it will be completely bare. I wouldn't repurchase!
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I used this product twice and it didn't do what it said it would do. My face feels cakekie, it's not light weight. Very hard to match color of your skin, doesn't have that many varieties on color. If you like a foundation that is full coverage and don't mined a cakekie feel then go for it. Not for me.
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this foundation. It definitely minimized the look of my pores and made my skin look flawless. I receive this for review from influenster in my #univoxbox. It is light weight and applies nicely. This is definitely meant for oily skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin. It came off kind of qiuck as a mom i do need something to last pretty much all day since i don't have time that much time on my hands
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.