BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation was just a little thick for my liking. The coverage was fine and this didn't seem to dry my skin out or even make it feel greasy. Overall good foundation just a thick formula
Shalimar T.
Chubbuck
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
Tia B.
Kansas City
Great product if you love matte, airbrushed skin. Walgreens was out of my shade so I purchased a few shades lighter and use it under my eyes as concealer and I am obsessed. I prefer matte skin over dewy skin so I love this product! One of the only "matte" drugstore products I've tried that is actually matte.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely the worst foundation I've ever used. Made my face look like it had dry skin all over it and didn't cover up any blemishes.. seemed to point them out. Had to return it because it was the biggest waste of money ):
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried it more than once to make sure I didn't like it... It's super cakey and patchy, on me anyway... I wouldn't buy it again. A lot of other people love it but it didn't work for me at all.
Lynlee W.
Searcy, AR
I love this foundation. I was having trouble with my foundation getting blotchy. Not anymore. It's easy to apply. Has great coverage and lasts all day. I purchased mine from Walmart for under $6. I suggest everyone try it!
Morning W.
Review for: 203 True Beige
If you have an oily face like me this is the one for you. It's very long lasting, especially paired with the matte primer. It's very affordable, I buy mine at Walmart. It's the only brand that works with me face. I love it.
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good foundation for covering blemishes and great for oily skin. However it does rub off easily on clothing. Also kinda makes your face look like you caked the make up on.
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
I hated this foundation! I have a golden undertone and all of the colors have a pink undertone! That was not the only problem! The color selection was horrible I tried the darkest shade and it was sooooo light I looked awful
Shana M.
This is the best foundation I have come across, it covers so well and last all day. It is truly matte, you do not look shiny while wearing this. I recommend this to everyone!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.