BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Price wise, this is my favorite. Left my face matte and flawless looking. FULL coverage at a great price. If you aren't careful though you end up looking cakey. Blend blend blend!!
Esme L.
Esme L.
Sweetwater, TX
its good, but not the best or anything beyond great, coverage is okay, i think it was how thick it was that i felt like i was puting straight lotion on myself lol but it wore beautifully
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
New waverly tx
Review for: Other
This liquid mousse work beautifully! I have the shade 502 warm Carmel and it has a silky smooth smooth lightweight feeling on the face and is very easy to blend . It also is matte and helps control the shine throughout the day. This is a product that I will definitely be purchasing again!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
This covers everything and goes on smooth, but I don't like it much. It wears off badly even with a primer, powder and setting spray. Then it gets extremely cake throughout the day. It feels so heavy and unnatural.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I use the lightest shade I can find for my under eye concealer. Totally personal preference but I love the extra coverage the matte finish provides. Not to mention it's super easy to apply and doesn't crease!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Riverside
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I had high hopes for this foundation. Supposed to be lightweight but it feels really heavy and doesn't spread well. Does help control the shine but doesn't last as long as I'd hope.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation for a wedding I was gonna be in. Price wise it was right up my alley, but I really dislike that actually product. I'm not very picky about foundation so I was disappointed to have to return it. I tested it out a couple times and I felt like I was caking on tar. It was very hard to spread (fingers, brush and sponge) and it awful on my skin (normal/dry, freckles and redness). I returned it thankfully found another Rimmel product I liked more. I would sadly not recommend this product to similar skin types. I need good, even coverage and this product was just not a good fit for me.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Adelanto, CA
I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation. If you suffer from dry skin i wouldn't recommend this foundation just because it would clump on your dry spots and it would look unflattering, but if you really want to make it work apply it with a wet make up sponge and work in sections because it sets really fast. Also i wouldn't recommend layering it on just because the consistency is really thick and it makes it look cakey. Overall it gives a really nice matte finish but make sure to use a pore filler primer.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I've been using this foundation for a couple months now & I can honestly say it doesn't feel nor look heavy if applied correctly. I haven't found anything affordable & better yet.
Doresha G.
Doresha G.
Lyon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my Go to products. It is lightweight, but don't use to much; it would have u looking orange and it doesn't prevent "shine" like I expected. Still, I must-have this product daily.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.