4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,988 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I got this free with a coupon on my tampons. It's a good foundation and the little bottle lasted me a few weeks. It was a matte finish on my combination skin. I would buy it again if i came across a coupon.
eh. It sticks to dry spots, and is really thick. It does not make you as matte as it really states. Since I have dry skin I didnt really like it but I gave it to my friend with combination skin and she really enjoyed it. I think it matter how your skin reacts to it, but its not for me
I really wanted to like this foundation. When it first goes on it has great coverage but it breaks up around you nose and other places like crazy. It caked up and falls into lines. Does not work well for me.
This stuff is amazing! I think I use the lightest shade they make. It's super thick and has great coverage and consistency. I apply dots all over my face, distribute with a stippling brush, and blend with a beauty blender! I love this product
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I actually really love this stuff. First of all- it's cheap! But that doesn't mean it isn't good! It is a great full coverage foundation. Works super well with my dry skin and acne! It lasts a long time too because a little goes a long way!
This stuff is amazing! I get full coverage that matches my skin amazingly, I've gotten so many compliments with this, it can get heavy fast were it is a mousse but has a very matte finish, I recommend this!
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I am not the perfect customer for the product as I prefer a dewy look, but I do think the formula in this is very nice. Lightweight and smooth, blends easily, but I don't think it offered a ton of coverage.
Es una base muy seca para mi gusto, necesito mezclarla con alguna otra para hacerla funcionar, por si sola no me gusta el acabado que deja en mi piel, la zona de mi nariz es bastante grasa pero el resto es mas bien seco, entonces esta base no es tan funcional para mi como yo quisiera.
It feels itchy and cakes. I did not feel like it kept me from being oily and it dried dark. I bought a shade that had ivory in the name and it was way too dark. I looked like an orange cakey mess. I returned the product.
This foundation is very thick and would work well with people with very oily skin. It's a very matte finish and doesn't work well with my dry skin. Also i had to add some oil to mine so it wouldn't flake.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos