BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Amesley S.
Charleston, WV
It's an okay foundation. I used this one for a while until I switched to FitMe. The consistency was where all my problems lied with this product. It's very thick, which made it super easy for it to look cakey. But the coverage is good, it does wonders for oily skin, and you really can't beat the price.
Lindsey C.
Milwaukie
I love this product! I can occasionally get oily skin and this foundation makes me feel put together without that dewy look that can make oily skin worse. The only reason that I didn't give it an A was because of texture. The product states that it is pore minimizing and I felt like that it was a little drying on my skin and made my pores a bit more visual. But combining that with the Rimmel BB cream totally fixed the problem
Lupe R.
Madera, CA
I was pretty excited to try this foundation since I heard so much about it on YouTube. So one day I decided to pick it up and I'm satisfied with it. It's definitely a matte finish and I really like that. I think the coverage is medium but can build up. And I like the consistency. Definitely a foundation I recommend and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Alissa S.
Van Buren, AR
This is the first one star review I've given..But this is by far one of the worst foundations I've tried. It may just be my skin but it was awful. The color looked orange quickly after applying, it didn't blend well and it was super thick and terrible. I'm a freelance makeup artist so I try to keep an open mind and try new things but this one will never touch my face again. Usually I really like Rimmel products. If you are looking for a good drugstore foundation, I highly suggest Revlon colorstay.
Tori J.
I love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, which is often very difficult for me. It stays on all day, and people don't even notice I have it on. I works very well for covering up pimples and bruises, especially when you're in a hurry. Got this in the Uni Box.
Madiha K.
Danbury, CT
This foundation has quickly become one of my favorites! It's super inexpensive, long lasting, and has great coverage! I got complemented so much wearing this foundation. The only gripe I have is the color selection. The color I have currently is too light, but the next one up is too dark. And I don't want to purchase both colors to make my perfect shade, not when there are other foundations that match my skin tone and are pretty much the same. All in all, it's a great foundation for a great price.
Maggie H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is medium to full coverage and keeps me matte throughout the whole day! it's extremely hard for me to find a foundation like this since I have such oily skin. the reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because it can get cake face real fast. you need to use this very sparingly with a damp sponge. I find the best way to use this is to apply a bb cream first to get some moisture from this being so matte.
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
I love this foundation! It's super affordable like half the price of my other favorite (covergirl stay fabulous). I also really love the feeling of this one. Its not liquid-y its a mousse. The packing is also super cute and travel friendly! I highly recommend if you need a full coverage foundation.
Rosemaria S.
I picked this product up from my local Ulta store and the price is reasonable but I am not impressed by this product. When I applied it to my face it felt like it seeped right into my pores and was suffocating me! The consistency was a tad thick and it was very drying to my face.
Kirsten P.
Enfield, CT
I received this product complimentary from influenster with my UniVoxBox. I liked the product, but I usually don't wear foundation so it felt a little heavy on my face. I mixed it with my moisturizer to make myself a tinted moisturizer which I liked and it worked out well. It have great cover up too.
Chelsea S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bet this gets asked alot, but does this work well with oily skin? I cant find a good foundation that will keep me matte without the oil seeping through. helpp me!
Ruby T.
I heard from a friend who has oily to combo skin that this foundation is very cakey and drying but it provides good coverage. Does anyone have any tips to help reduce "cakeiness"
cynthia p.
I need to know if it really works for oily skin?
Jessica B.
Crossville
How is this with oily skin? I've heard good things about this foundation. I use the powder & love it. Any input on the foundation?
Desii M.