4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,044 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Very thick consistency (even for a mousse foundation). Must be quick to apply or will oxidize easily. Full coverage. Color payoff is more gray toned than pink or orange based. Wouldn't buy again.
This is definitely my all-time favorite. The skin on my face is very greasy and that was very noticeable when I put on makeup, but since I tested it, the problem is over and it lasts a long time.
Works great for oily skin but not for dry skin , I have combo skin and it looked amazing except on my dry areas , got really patchy and did not look good , a little difficult finding right shade
This is the absolute worst thing I have ever put on my face! If you want that really cakey look then this is for you. My face did NOT look smooth at all or even feel like it after I put it on.
I bought this foundation in the shade Light Ivory. I love this foundation! It's way beyond full coverage. It's a bit heavy, so if you're not a fan of heavy foundation, I would not recommend it.
Review for: Sand
I use this once as a. Contouring color with my other foundation and it blended really really well but I have not use that again because I dried my eyes out but it was overall a great product
Wore this foundation throughout high school and loved it. It's definitely matte but not too matte. It doesn't emphasis dry patches or anything. It's truly a great every day foundation for the average person
Did not like this product too much. It applies unevenly and it kind of rubs off into pieces. It wasn't smooth and it looked patchy. It's cheap but it looks cheap on so I wouldn't recommend this
I used to like this product except the thing about it is that it does not give you matte skin it gives you an ashy finish and does not last the whole day it says it won't feel heavy or greasy but it really does feel heavy it really depends on your type of skin
Wouldn't purchase this again. The color range is not for me. It was either to pink or too dark. Was too cakey but was full coverage. It did transfer easily and wasn't the best to build up.
Q & A
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Is it good for oily skin??
How accurate is the color matching to your skin tone?
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
What do you guys think about the shades offered?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos