4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,057 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Did not like this product too much. It applies unevenly and it kind of rubs off into pieces. It wasn't smooth and it looked patchy. It's cheap but it looks cheap on so I wouldn't recommend this
I used to like this product except the thing about it is that it does not give you matte skin it gives you an ashy finish and does not last the whole day it says it won't feel heavy or greasy but it really does feel heavy it really depends on your type of skin
Wouldn't purchase this again. The color range is not for me. It was either to pink or too dark. Was too cakey but was full coverage. It did transfer easily and wasn't the best to build up.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I do like the coverage of this, but I don't think it is good for oily skin. I tend to see that it always breaks up on my nose because it's so oily. It is really easy to work with, and I think you should give it a try.
I would not say this is the best. It's cakey makes me break out. It's full coverage. It just feels heavy on my face it doesn't blend good at all. The packaging is messy. Most likely would not buy again.
Loved this foundation it applied beautifully and it was very full coverage. A little goes a long way. It had a very airbrushed smooth matte finish. I would definitely buy this one again
I gave up this foundation a long time ago one thing I like is that it's matte, but no matter what shade I tried I always felt like they all have a pink undertone and I'm also not a fan of mousse foundations.
After trying numerous high end foundations and not being 100% satisfied I decided I would try a drugstore product. This foundation is matte and easy to find the right color but its so thick. I was not happy with the product. The first time I wore it someone told me it looked horrible and looked like it was just plastered on my face because of the consistency. I applied it with a beauty blender and also tried a normal foundation brush. It felt so heavy on my face but for $4.99 I think that is what you should expect. I am giving this a two star rating for the low price and because it was easy to find the right color for my skin tone.
This is a good foundation for the price, but it does have it's flaws. It feels sticky on my face, and after a few hours i feel like I can smell it. It lasts all day, you don't need a lot, and the coverage is great, but I only keep it on hand as a backup in case my more expensive foundation runs out.
My favorite foundation. The coverage is really well without being caked on. The color matches well to my skin, lasts all day. Goes on smooth. Been buying it consistently for over a year.
Q & A
Does this product actually stay matte, or do you end up having a shiny looking face a couple hours after application like most other "matte" foundations?
Is this product worth buying? it's at cvs for $5.49 and there's a buy one get on half off deal. should I get it?
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
I want to know how do you ladies like this foundation? Does it have full coverage?
Is this a good foundation to try?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos