BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Love the texture of this and a little goes a long way. Since they're isn't a pump I actually really like the squeeze tube so I can get every last bit of the product out. This is my favorite for the price by far.
mili r.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I am very picky when it comes to foundation since it feels like it ways down my skin. But this feels as if you don't even have it on. Its 100% full coverage one me and doesn't leave my skin oily. Would recommend.
Natalia D.
Doral, FL
I do not like it very much, it has high coverage but it lasts very little and after two hours I see the heavy and greasy face, its texture is very thick, in my opinion it does not fit and I would not buy it again
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this product in the winter. But I can't use it in the summer ever. They don't have the darker color that I need. It's very light even though it's thick, but the coverage is amazing. Hides all blemishes
Taylor W.
Carriere, MS
BEST foundation I've used in a long time! Stays all day and still feels pretty light! It had a matted finish and is flawless and full coverage. Works awesome with the matching transparent powder and your favorite Highlighter!
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: 100 Ivory
I was never able to get this foundation to work for me. I have combo skin, and no matter what I did with this stuff it just wouldn't work! It caked up with both a sponge and brush, and whether I powdered or not :(
Allison S.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great foundation if you want the airbrush finish. It doesn't leave an oily residue and it's very easy to apply. I recommend using a brush to pat it down, it give it the more matte look. I highly recommend this if you're on a budget!
Sarah S.
I bought the lightest shade available in this foundation and while I did love how it stayed matte all day I was disappointed that even the lighted shade was too dark for my fair skin. If Rimmel made this foundation in a lighter tone it would be a big hit for me.
Kelly C.
So this is my first foundation from Rimmel. I’ve tried their original BB cream, they have a matte, and radiance version of it, and really liked it, but this was my first foundation. I’m really disappointed guys, especially since I hear so many things that are good about the Rimmel Foundations. I bought this in the lightest shade and tried blending it with my fingers, a brush, and a beauty blender. None of them worked. This does not blend at all and sits atop your skin in an extremely obvious way, it’s not a good product in my opinion. However I hear amazing things about the Rimmel lasting finish foundation & the match perfection. I also hear amazing things about the Rimmel Wake me Up but that isn’t available in the US so I’m not giving up hope yet.
Sarena M.
Roseville, CA
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 203 True Beige
This is an awesome drugstore foundation !! For the price and quality you can't beat it . Totally comparable to high end products . Say tarte Amazonian clay ) it's amazing. Lightweight but full coverage . Win win!
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use to apply this foundation? Sponge, foundation brush, or anything else?
Janessa V.
Alpharetta, GA
How accurate is the color matching to your skin tone?
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
Will this cover acne and acne scars?
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work? Does it stay on all day? Coverage? On normal to dry skin
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?