BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and this product. It goes on so smooth and it stays on all day long. It is buildable so you can apply a little bit or build it up for full coverage depending on what kind of you are going to have.
Antoinette A.
longview,wa
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have been looking for a new foundation that provided me with all day coverage and didn't leave my skin looking dry. I found this product by accident actually and it was a decent price ($6.49 or something like that) so I said what the heck and decided to give it a try. I came home super excited to use this my new foundation. I liked that it was mouse-y and creamy, went on very well with my foundation brush and everything was going good until it dried:(
It was really flaky and made my pores look HUGE! I even thought maybe it was my moisturizer so I switched that up to an Aveeno lotion and nothing changed. (I have to mention I do use Smash Box Primer Oil before applying foundation). so overall, I won't be buying this stay matte foundation again. I give it a 2 out of 5.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this and find it very similar to the Maybelline Dream Velvet™ Foundation in the way it comes out and applies on your skin. It has great coverage easy to blend and covers those blemishes!
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Love the texture of this and a little goes a long way. Since they're isn't a pump I actually really like the squeeze tube so I can get every last bit of the product out. This is my favorite for the price by far.
mili r.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I am very picky when it comes to foundation since it feels like it ways down my skin. But this feels as if you don't even have it on. Its 100% full coverage one me and doesn't leave my skin oily. Would recommend.
Natalia D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like it very much, it has high coverage but it lasts very little and after two hours I see the heavy and greasy face, its texture is very thick, in my opinion it does not fit and I would not buy it again
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the lightest shade available in this foundation and while I did love how it stayed matte all day I was disappointed that even the lighted shade was too dark for my fair skin. If Rimmel made this foundation in a lighter tone it would be a big hit for me.
Taylor W.
Carriere, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST foundation I've used in a long time! Stays all day and still feels pretty light! It had a matted finish and is flawless and full coverage. Works awesome with the matching transparent powder and your favorite Highlighter!
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
Review for: 100 Ivory
I was never able to get this foundation to work for me. I have combo skin, and no matter what I did with this stuff it just wouldn't work! It caked up with both a sponge and brush, and whether I powdered or not :(
Allison S.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great foundation if you want the airbrush finish. It doesn't leave an oily residue and it's very easy to apply. I recommend using a brush to pat it down, it give it the more matte look. I highly recommend this if you're on a budget!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.