BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Tori J.
I love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, which is often very difficult for me. It stays on all day, and people don't even notice I have it on. I works very well for covering up pimples and bruises, especially when you're in a hurry. Got this in the Uni Box.
May X.
Sacramento , CA
I received this as a complimentary gift from influenster. I love the texture. Has a thick mousse feel to it. Not liquify. This foundation does hold the shine although a little touch up would be recommend during the afternoon. If dry skin people use this, I feel like it would look to powdery on the face. Beside that, the foundation seem to have a medium coverage to almost full coverage when you pack on the foundation more.
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
This foundation meets and exceeds all expectations.

I am EXTREMELY fair so I struggle to find foundation that matches my skin tone. This is the perfect color, and the application leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS.

It evens out skin tone (so no blotchies), it covers blemishes without being flaky or obvious, it LASTS all day! (no rubbing off when i or my children touch my face, which is a constant). It has an exceptional coverage, it covers like heavy duty pro stuff, but feels LIGHT and airy and soft. No shiny greasy face, no dry flakies (so it's good for summer AND winter)
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this foundation. It definitely minimized the look of my pores and made my skin look flawless. I receive this for review from influenster in my #univoxbox. It is light weight and applies nicely. This is definitely meant for oily skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin. It came off kind of qiuck as a mom i do need something to last pretty much all day since i don't have time that much time on my hands
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this exact one color and all. At fist I really liked it seemed to give my great coverage. I found this product at Walmart it looked cute so I decided to try it out liked it until I came across the one I use now the fit me matte foundation. Also it was kind of really thick and hard to blend alottke goes a long way with this foundation.
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely loved my rimmel London stay matte foundation! It did wonders for my skin and it felt great on. It is so soft an light I couldn't even tell I had anything on my face. I would definitely recommend this product. *** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Maggie H.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This foundation is medium to full coverage and keeps me matte throughout the whole day! it's extremely hard for me to find a foundation like this since I have such oily skin. the reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because it can get cake face real fast. you need to use this very sparingly with a damp sponge. I find the best way to use this is to apply a bb cream first to get some moisture from this being so matte.
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I received this in my UniVoxBox and was excited to try it. I love trying new foundations because I can't seem to find one that I like. When I put it on it seemed to work really well with very good coverage. However, throughout the day it dried out my face so bad that I literally had skin flaking off of my face! I couldn't wait to wash it off and my face has been broken out since I tried it 3 days ago. I wouldn't recommend.
Nichole C.
This foundation is definitely worth your money.The texture is really nice. When it is on your face it doesn't feel sticky and it feels very lightweight. The only cons are that you do need to set this with powder and after a while the foundation does get a bit shiny. Over all I think that this is a good foundation to wear in somewhat long amounts of time.
Katrina K.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a good full coverage foundation. It is very thick but just use a little and blend it out well and it looks good. I have normal skin. I paired it with the stay matte powder and it lasted all day and looked great. It truly is matte. It was my go to foundation before I found my HG BB cream for summer. I'll probably use it more again when the weather cools off, but it's too heavy for hot and humid summer weather.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.