8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
This is really good for oily skin but i would not recommend it for people with lots of acne/bumps it. I also wouldn't use it if you have some spots on your face that have skin coming off. It is a full coverage foundation and is very matte. It is a mousse and can be easy to blend if you are using a beauty blender.
Antoinette A.
Antoinette A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have been looking for a new foundation that provided me with all day coverage and didn't leave my skin looking dry. I found this product by accident actually and it was a decent price ($6.49 or something like that) so I said what the heck and decided to give it a try. I came home super excited to use this my new foundation. I liked that it was mouse-y and creamy, went on very well with my foundation brush and everything was going good until it dried:(
It was really flaky and made my pores look HUGE! I even thought maybe it was my moisturizer so I switched that up to an Aveeno lotion and nothing changed. (I have to mention I do use Smash Box Primer Oil before applying foundation). so overall, I won't be buying this stay matte foundation again. I give it a 2 out of 5.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
I seriously love this matte foundation. I have oily skin so this product is amazing. It's smooth on your skin and doesn't smell bad or feel bad on the skin. I would highly recommend this if you like a natural look.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this foundation! It is my go to drug store make up. I have oily skin and it truly stays matte all day. Easy to put on both with fingers and brushes. It is full coverage. I will definitely be stocking up on!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Eatontown, NJ
This foundation is really nice, but is a bit too thick for my liking. I think it would last longer on someone who's skin wasn't as oily as mine. The foundation is easy to apply and is full coverage after one layer
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Port Richey, FL
This is definitely an ok foundation especially for the price. I have found it doesn't last very long if I don't use my NYX setting spray though. It's a very heavy foundation. Honestly not sure if I would buy again.
Sarena M.
Sarena M.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige, 203 True Beige
This is an awesome drugstore foundation !! For the price and quality you can't beat it . Totally comparable to high end products . Say tarte Amazonian clay ) it's amazing. Lightweight but full coverage . Win win!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Love the texture of this and a little goes a long way. Since they're isn't a pump I actually really like the squeeze tube so I can get every last bit of the product out. This is my favorite for the price by far.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. Very drying (there is a difference between dry and matte). Not full coverage either if that's what you're looking for. Go with L'Oréal infallible pro, much better than this one. Feels heavy but with little pay off. I wouldn't recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.