4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,052 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Super easy to apply. You don't need a lot, so make sure to only put a little on because it goes a long way. It will last all day without fading even a little bit. The price makes it even more worth it!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I normally like Rimmel products but this isn't that great. the texture is nice but this is not for people with oily skin. After just an hour it had separated and was patchy. I looked like I had slapped it on in the dark. didn't blend very well either. Would not recommend.
I recently just ran out of this and I find that it's perfect for the summer time. You don't need a lot of it but it's a very matte finish. It's really lightweight! It blended on my face really well.
this is a nice product! almost looks like an airbrush application it's so smooth. love the mouse texture and how lightweight it is but it doesn't last through the very end of my day even with primer
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I bought this makeup from Walgreens drugstore for summer time long lasting makeup normal/oily skin combo I love it so good because lightweight coverage not heavy yes I would recommend this to product
I had purchased this product falling into the hype of how amazing it was and how well it work but I was unpleasantly disappointed. It applys to be ashy, cakey and it definitely does not give the desired flawless finish I was looking for. Another con is that there are not many color options to choose from.
A pretty thick consistency and heavy feeling on the face. I have pretty oily skin and wanted to try this out but it made me break out. It also left my skin looking pretty cakey which did not help.
I love this foundation. Im the shade Ivory and it matches me perfectly. I have a lot of freckles in my t-zone and it covers them really well. It doesn't feal heavy or drying. Its also really soft.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Very thick consistency (even for a mousse foundation). Must be quick to apply or will oxidize easily. Full coverage. Color payoff is more gray toned than pink or orange based. Wouldn't buy again.
This is definitely my all-time favorite. The skin on my face is very greasy and that was very noticeable when I put on makeup, but since I tested it, the problem is over and it lasts a long time.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos