4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,132 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is really matte, which I like for my oily skin, but it honestly almost makes you look like you're wearing a mask. it's very heavy and feels like you have caked on makeup. a little bit goes a very long way. Not many shades to choose from.
Personally I did not like this foundation. I have extremely oily skin and rather than staying matte all day, it settled into fine lines and creased, oily spots looked gross and cakey.
This was not my favorite foundation. I had too much trouble finding a shade that matched my skin tone. On top of that, it rubbed off any time something brushed against my face. Not something I would buy again, personally.
This is really good for oily skin but i would not recommend it for people with lots of acne/bumps it. I also wouldn't use it if you have some spots on your face that have skin coming off. It is a full coverage foundation and is very matte. It is a mousse and can be easy to blend if you are using a beauty blender.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I just picked this foundation up the other day so I can't give a full review on it. However so far I think that it works very well and gives a natural finish. I personally like to apply it with a brush and then blend it out further with a beauty blender
This foundation is really nice, but is a bit too thick for my liking. I think it would last longer on someone who's skin wasn't as oily as mine. The foundation is easy to apply and is full coverage after one layer
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
This is definitely an ok foundation especially for the price. I have found it doesn't last very long if I don't use my NYX setting spray though. It's a very heavy foundation. Honestly not sure if I would buy again.
I seriously love this matte foundation. I have oily skin so this product is amazing. It's smooth on your skin and doesn't smell bad or feel bad on the skin. I would highly recommend this if you like a natural look.
I love this brand and this product. It goes on so smooth and it stays on all day long. It is buildable so you can apply a little bit or build it up for full coverage depending on what kind of you are going to have.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos