BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mine C.
I didn't get to use my foundation because it was way too light for my skin tone. None of the shade are for women of color and I think that is an issue. Many drug store lines cater to lighter skin tones and it is very hard to find something in a convenient store that works for me, this product being one of them.
Alyssa K.
Marysville, WA
This is literally the best foundation I have come to try out and I have tried every foundation out there not even kidding it gives med-full coverage but its pretty full coverage but don't layer too much or it will get cakey looking it feels really light on the skin it makes you look airbrushed satin matte finish I would recommend this to oil or combo skin gals not dry skin this will cling to dry patches its very affordable only $4.99
Lucero G.
Aurora, Il
For drugstore foundation, I tend to always go with revlon, but since I got this foundation in my influenster box, i figured I give it a try. I was really impressed in the quality of this foundation. Lately I been gravitating more towards this one, than my other foundations. I like how a little goes a long way, and how it is small enough to fit in my ipsy makeup bag, I love it. I will definitely look at rimmel for foundation next time!
J G.
Frostburg, MD
So I got this in my #univoxbox and it's like 2 shades lighter than my skin currently, so I'll probably use it as a winter foundation or eyelid primer. But let me tell you is goes on smooth as silk and its true it really does eliminate shine. GREAT base for a full face makeup, can't wait to contour with this on.
Alexis K.
Hazel Park, MI
I hated this product so much. I'm usually a fan of Rimmel, but this was awful. I have medium skin tone and what I usually used for my "tone" didn't match. It left my face feeling oily and left a "caked on" effect that I hate about make-up sometimes. I love a Matte finish, but this was almost too matte for me.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Rimmel London stay matte. I am in absolute love with this foundation. It was recommended to me and I couldn't be happier with it. The coverage is incredible, I tried it on my wrist before purchase, I have a tattoo on my wrist and it nearly completely covered it! The finish is matte and the foundation is weightless on your skin, perfect finish. I have oily skin and this has done wonders for me. Love love love it! Also only $5!!!
Christine P.
Orlando, FL
Finding a good foundation always stresses me out. Especially when it's drug store- you're on your own to determine the right shade and with so many options how do you know you're picking the right one???!! I tried this looking for a nice matte foundation. I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. It blends well and looks very natural. Very happy :) not a bad price either especially when it's on sale and you use coupons!
Geraldine F.
I 've been using this Liquid Mousse for a couple of months and it's really good, my skin is not greasy adn the feel is so soft. You don't need to apply to much of the product it's easily apply with a brush, it stays mostly part of the day it's really great for a medium coverage mousse. You should try it.
Melissa D.
Princeton, TX
I use this daily. It replaced my other RIMMEL foundation that I can't seem to find any more. A little definitely goes a long way, but it becomes harder and harder to get any out of the tube. Poor packaging in my opinion but I'll still continue to use it because finding a new foundation is such a pain.
Lupe R.
Madera, CA
I was pretty excited to try this foundation since I heard so much about it on YouTube. So one day I decided to pick it up and I'm satisfied with it. It's definitely a matte finish and I really like that. I think the coverage is medium but can build up. And I like the consistency. Definitely a foundation I recommend and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.