4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,056 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is very thick and would work well with people with very oily skin. It's a very matte finish and doesn't work well with my dry skin. Also i had to add some oil to mine so it wouldn't flake.
Coverage of this foundation is equal to a BB cream. It is more likely used as a moisturizing tint rather that a solid foundation. Smell isn't horrible but neither is it good. I don't recommend unless you are looking for a tint of moisture.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is my go to summer color, I find it comparable to Kat Von Ds foundation in terms of creaminess and long-lasting! Easy to apply and amazing coverage! Great drug store find! I'll continue to buy this!
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This foundation had a great formula, very good coverage and long lasting wear. But it did have a tendency to sit on top of my skin. The only issue I had is I couldn't find a good color match. I couldn't blend it into my skin color at all.
Review for: Other
I have 502 warm caramel love the coverage on this foundation it matte finish....I don't feel that is Cakey it feel really nice and soft in the safe I have combination skin and it works very well on me...
This product works for me in the summer time as I have oily skin and I like that the finish is Matte because I do not like the dewy look of most liquid foundation. It does not work very well for me in the winter because my skin gets so dry. So in the winter my face looks flaky
Review for: 100 Ivory
Really good coverage and surprisingly really blendable. My only issue is that the color was a bit too light for me, and was different than displayed on the packaging but other then that no complaints.
Super easy to apply. You don't need a lot, so make sure to only put a little on because it goes a long way. It will last all day without fading even a little bit. The price makes it even more worth it!
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I normally like Rimmel products but this isn't that great. the texture is nice but this is not for people with oily skin. After just an hour it had separated and was patchy. I looked like I had slapped it on in the dark. didn't blend very well either. Would not recommend.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I bought this makeup from Walgreens drugstore for summer time long lasting makeup normal/oily skin combo I love it so good because lightweight coverage not heavy yes I would recommend this to product
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos