8 colors available

Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great if you love a super super thick very full coverage. It's almost cakey on your face. It's a matte finish. I like to mix it with other foundations that aren't as full coverage. I've used this for years and always have a tube in my makeup bag.
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Not a fan! On someone with dry patches on their skin this clung very badly. Despite this issue, the foundation would have still been a flop whether using fingers, brush, or sponge it was very streaky and very set correctly.
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I use it every time i put make up on. You can either have a natural look or build it up for full coverage which I love. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do.
Bisma A.
Bisma A.
Review for: Other
Was not impressed with the shade range, every shade had red undertones. No choices for people with darker skin. The foundation itself was difficult to blend and did not stay Matte for more than an hour. The texture was bad. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Macy D.
Macy D.
Westfield, ME
This foundation is very thick and cakey. A little really does go a long way, it doesn't take much at all to cover the whole face. Although it does provide decent coverage, it sets into fine lines. But it lasts all day, doesn't streak, and is very blendable and buildable. Overall this isn't my favorite foundation, but it isn't the worst either.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Kissimmee, FL
Originally,  I was using a foundation by tarte to control my oil skin. It really sucked to have to pay $40 for a foundation to use on a regular daily basis. I read online in a make up group  that this was the dupe. I decided to give it a try and decided that it was even better than the tarte foundation for literally 16 of the price. It controls my oil skin and truly keeps me looking Matte.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Sandy
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried. It's thick, cakey, drying, and oily all at the same time. It felt like I was wearing partially-dried cement on my face. I threw it away quickly. I personally do not recommend
Lara C.
Lara C.
Plains, TX
I have been looking for a foundation that fits my skin tone and gives me that matte finish I've been hunting for! So far this is the best I've found! And bonus, it doesn't cost an arm and leg! Found it at Walmart actually and its outstanding. My only issue is it is a bit hard to blend but that's manageable of course!
Lala B.
Lala B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion I honestly hate this product. It felt like it wasn't as full coverage as other foundations I have tried. Even though I added a bit of the product onto my beauty blender I kept going back with my finger and having to apply more and more product.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard a lot of great things about this product, but it didn't give my the results I was hoping for. It definitely was not the worst foundation I've used, but I felt like it looked like it was just sitting on my skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.