8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Nichole C.
Nichole C.
This foundation is definitely worth your money.The texture is really nice. When it is on your face it doesn't feel sticky and it feels very lightweight. The only cons are that you do need to set this with powder and after a while the foundation does get a bit shiny. Over all I think that this is a good foundation to wear in somewhat long amounts of time.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
This foundation is fantastic! A tiny bit of this whipped-textured foundation goes a long way, and the results are shine-free, matte but not flat, beautiful skin! This is one of two foundations I go to when it's really hot outside and I want my makeup to last all day, and it gets the job done! Great coverage, and that small tube will last you a long time!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Regarding color matching, I like this product since I can find a shade that matches my skin very well.

However, the texture/consistency is less than desirable. I don't really have oily skin, and this product is so matte that it ends up looking flaky on me. I find it really difficult to apply Ang it usually streaks even when I've used primer before hand.
T'Keyah H.
T'Keyah H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awful in my opinion. After a day at work it gets almost a gray or "off colored" tint. I felt as if I was wearing a mask - and it shows every pore with or without primer. I thought this would be good due to the reviews I've seen, and me having oily skin... but this went in the trash after trying it 2 or 3 times. Not the foundation for me.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this exact one color and all. At fist I really liked it seemed to give my great coverage. I found this product at Walmart it looked cute so I decided to try it out liked it until I came across the one I use now the fit me matte foundation. Also it was kind of really thick and hard to blend alottke goes a long way with this foundation.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Uniontown, PA
So when it comes to foundations I'm super picky. I like something that's a little thicker and has a lot of coverage. I've tried multiple drug store foundations in the past and this is by far my favorite. The coverage is amazing. The price is great too! I love the matte look. It's like a whipped formula and it's amazing. I recommend this to everyone.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily lazy makeup. Super easy to apply using a brush. Blends easily. Light enough shade for my fair skin. Only complaint is that occasionally the cap comes off on it's own. I've bought this product several times and will continue to do so. I also use the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder as a daily "no makeup" makeup to even my complexion.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I have normal/oily skin. I thank the formula is amazing. It's a whipped, moussey texture. It gives medium-full coverage. But the problem is the color selection. It's horrible! Almost all of the colors are pink-toned. It's not the longest wearing formula on me, but overall, I really do like the product itself. It's just finding a color that works...
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is by far the BEST foundation I have ever used! The smallest dab will actually cover my whole face, super full coverage too!!! It doesn't feel heavy at all and the texture is amazing. Once its on my face when I touch my face it doesn't even feel like I have makeup on but its full coverage. One bottle will go such a long ways. I can not say enough good things about it. It seriously does stay matte even on my nose which is my most problem with shine. It lasts the whole day. One of the best parts is the price is amazing!! I got mine at Walmart for under $5!
Holly P.
Holly P.
ALL MY OILY SKIN LADIES OUT THERE: This is wonderful!! And you can't beat the price! The coverage is great, a little is definitely all you need. It looks great in photos and the mousse-texture is quite nice for controlling the oil. I thought I would never find a foundation that would work with my extremely oily skin, especially at the drug store. This was an incredible find.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.