8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I do like this foundation however I notice that throughout the day it slides off and I do use primer. Maybe not the best for oil slicks like me! But it's worth it a try. I would buy again and use a different primer because the coverage is pretty good. The only other bad thing is the color options, they're aren't that many and it sucks! Overall I think this is an okay foundation.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is very thick when you put it on your face. I would recommend using a brush when this product. I have combo skin so I didn't really like the thickness when I applied it. I also didn't use a face primer before applying this foundation the first time I used it. The second time I used a face primer and it lasted longer on my face and tested well in the Texas heat.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the lightest shade available as I'm very fair skinned !! It was ghostly white! And for me that's saying a lot! So for all the pale ladies out there this foundation willl work for you!!!
It is a good price ! The texture of the foundation is mousse and thick! I add a dash of Moroccan oil with the foundation on my beauty blender and it fixes that issue very nicely 😍
Holly P.
Holly P.
ALL MY OILY SKIN LADIES OUT THERE: This is wonderful!! And you can't beat the price! The coverage is great, a little is definitely all you need. It looks great in photos and the mousse-texture is quite nice for controlling the oil. I thought I would never find a foundation that would work with my extremely oily skin, especially at the drug store. This was an incredible find.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Amo las bases matte! Sobre todo porque tengo la piel grasa y me ayudan a controlar brillos. Me gusta su fórmula en mousse líquida, es bastante espesa pero fácil de difuminar y tiene una buena cobertura peeero.. los tonos son una odisea, a parte de que tiene poca variedad, todos son subtono rosa! Es difícil para una latina (como yo) conseguir un tono adecuado en esta base..
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
I am not sure if I just got a bad one, or if my skin just really didn't like this product. But my face got red and irritated after using this product. I gave it a few days and went to swatch it on my arm and the same thing happened. Personally this product just didn't work for me but I have heard that it works for a lot of people. Maybe one day I will give it another shot.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually stick to my high end brands however when i saw the coverage of this on my hand i had to try it. Yes the coverage is awesome especially for a drug store brand and i feel myself still grabbing this one once in a while over my kvd which is my first choice. Overall i recommend it for anyone who wants to save a few bucks because it is worth every penny in my opinion.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Skokie, IL
This product is terrible. It is too cakey on the face it empathizes pores and texture. Terrible shade selection. It was hard to apply with a brush or beauty sponge because it would dry to quickly and was heard to blend. I love Rimmel as a brand but this product was a no go for me. I also remember it oxidizing on me pretty badly.I wouldn't recommend this product to any one
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I love this foundation for drug store it's amazing it's so moisturizing and lightweight and it Blends in to the skin amazing and gives amazing coverage to all my imperfections and dark circles and my face ends up looking flawless all at the same time and it's actually very comfortable to wear even during the summertime doesn't even feel like you're wearing any makeup
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I used this a long time ago, when it first came out, and love it at first. It made my oily face very matte and controlled the shine. It was perfect...until about 3 days later. The skin around my lips and in the bridge of my nose started peeling. This formula is way too drying and I had to stop using it. So unless Rimmel has changed their formula, this is a no for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.