BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
When I first bought this I was in love. It really is a full coverage foundation however it did highlight a decent amount of texture I had and was trying to get rid of. It was a very thick consistency and honestly the only way I was able to get it on my face was with my fingers. A beauty blender just moved it around. I have since the. Starting trying other foundations and I don't see myself coming back to this foundation. I will say that it is good Matte though. A deff plus for me.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Okay so when I first tried it in the store I immediately was in love with the way it felt. I was just so lightweight but once I got home and put it in my face it just looked terrible. It creased in every little line and just so streaky. I have to go back over with my beauty blender to make it look decent. It just all around looks weird in my skin. It looks blotchy and cakey. You can see all of my pores. It also makes my face look super dry for some reason. It doesn't cover anything that well either. I have oily acne prone skin. It makes my under eye area look like 50 years old when I'm 23. I just do not recommend this foundation.
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
While this is an amazing foundation it didn't work as well as I wanted for my skin type. I have acne prone combination skin. It looked amazing it spots and clung to my dry skin in others. Even after I moisturized.

This has medium coverage. While it does down play blemishes it doesn't cover them totally.

It did wear all day and I was pleasantly surprised by that.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
The claims of this foundation sound good, but it is really disappointing. It looks incredibly cakey and thick, and I've tried a couple of ways of applying it. It shows all your pores and fine lines and looks very patchy. It does have good coverage and from far away it doesn't look bad, but when you get closer it looks kind of like a mess. On me, it doesn't even look fully matte. Overall, I would get a different drugstore foundation over this one.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
By far my absolute favorite foundation! The coverage is simply amazing! I have very oily acne prone skin & this has done wonders on my face. It's long lasting alone but I like to use the Rimmel primer with it. I have even tried a MUCH more expensive brand that people have been calling "magic" but it came no where close to as good on coverage than this so I returned the expensive stuff.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I have very oily skin strictly in my t-zone area.  I've never found a foundation that doesn't break around my nose, until I tried this one.  I love the formula and it really does give a smooth, matte finish.  The only issue I have with it, is that it does oxidize as the day goes on.  I would go one shade lighter than you are, so that you won't have an orange-y look once the work days ends.  I always pair it with the Rimmel finishing powder as well, because like I said, I'm SO oily.  The price point is great (I think it's around $6) so it really can't get any better.
Renee G.
Bennington, VT
This is so beautiful! I can't believe such a light fluffy foundation is at the drugstore. It covers nicely, and blends well. I have used both a beauty blender and brush, and both were successful. After wearing this all day, I checked my makeup and was pleasantly surprised at it's staying power. A definite recommendation. (Note, I have combination skin, mild sun damage, early signs of aging.)
Brittany S.
I was so disappointed with this foundation. I have loved everything else I've used from Rimmel London, but this product was a big nope for me. It didn't blend well at all. I used a sponge and a brush to apply it. Neither technique helped. It seemed to take forever to dry and even when it did, it felt sticky all day. It also oxidized on my face shortly after applying and going about my day. All in all, I would not recommend.  If you're looking for a Rimmel London foundation, I would suggest going with the Match Perfection instead. I use it and it works great!
Rachel B.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
I really love this product! It is perfect on the days when I am looking for a fuller coverage. It is easy to apply, I apply it with a beauty blender. I love the matte finish on it, and it seems to stay in place all day long. I definitely would recommend this to other people who are looking for a thicker foundation that has amazing coverage. I will buy again — I wanted to try a new one so I have something different now, but I will probably be going back to this afterwards. Plus, the price is always right.
Rachel H.
LOVE this foundation. I have combo/oily skin, and the liquid foundation I had been using was just slipping all over my face by the time I got halfway through my day. This stuff really stays in place! I apply it using an elf blending brush, and it leaves a smooth, matte finish. Stays on all day, but comes off when I want it to. The only issue I have with this is that I'm using the lightest shade available and it's just a tad too pink for my complexion. I've been able to fix that using some extra concealer in just the right places, but I would love if they came out with more shades and undertones. Also works perfectly with the stay matte primer!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.