flor2415
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
9 months ago
I recommend it with closed eyes. Is a wonder has a high coverage is worked very well and does not accentuate the expression lines and at least for me most importantly leaves you a matte effect. I would not recommend it if your skin is dry type but if you do not mind the matt feel on the skin, buy it without a doubt
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Cambridgeshire
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I do like this product. Evause it is very matte but depending on your skin type it can be dying. It's full coverage and not Harvey on the skin. I find that I don't need to set it with powder on most of my face, however it does dry quickly so you have to work fast
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
3 years, 1 month ago
I loved it! i use it every day. i have very sensitive skin and it has never effected my face.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Dallas, NC
3 years, 1 month ago
I'd say no, it broke my face out, really bad! Very thick as well, it just sits on top of your skin, doesn't look natural at all..
Andi D.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
I have a super oily t-zone and hoped this would be the foundation for me, but sadly it got shiny just as quickly as any other...and it's hard to blend and sticks to dry patches badly.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
I have combination/oil skin but I do have dry patches. First of with any foundation or BB cream, make sure your skin is well prepared with moisturizer, sunscreen, primer or whatever suits your skin. This is specific foundation, I have found that using your hands after all your skincare has been on your face for at least 5 minutes. When using your hand the product melts much quicker into the skin and blends effortlessly. I do recommend! A little goes a lot with this foundation, only draw back not to many color options. It doesn't make your skin completely matte it helps control it better than without anything, but overall it covers almost anything, almost heavy duty but still looks natural. So yes give it a try!
Jennie I.
Jennie I.
3 years, 3 months ago
I have combination skin and I've had terrible experience with this. Stay matte? more like Stay Greasy and have a weird looking skin texture.
Redding, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I have combination skin, and on the dry spots it really cakes up it gives of an awful texture. I don't recommend it for people with any form of dryness.
Redding, CA
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oakland, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
Good coverage but a little heavy and sticks to dry patches