flor2415
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
7 months ago
I recommend it with closed eyes. Is a wonder has a high coverage is worked very well and does not accentuate the expression lines and at least for me most importantly leaves you a matte effect. I would not recommend it if your skin is dry type but if you do not mind the matt feel on the skin, buy it without a doubt
Nicola P.
Nicola P.
Cambridgeshire
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I do like this product. Evause it is very matte but depending on your skin type it can be dying. It's full coverage and not Harvey on the skin. I find that I don't need to set it with powder on most of my face, however it does dry quickly so you have to work fast
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
2 years, 11 months ago
I loved it! i use it every day. i have very sensitive skin and it has never effected my face.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Dallas, NC
2 years, 11 months ago
I'd say no, it broke my face out, really bad! Very thick as well, it just sits on top of your skin, doesn't look natural at all..
Andi D.
Andi D.
Dayton, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
I have a super oily t-zone and hoped this would be the foundation for me, but sadly it got shiny just as quickly as any other...and it's hard to blend and sticks to dry patches badly.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 1 month ago
I have combination/oil skin but I do have dry patches. First of with any foundation or BB cream, make sure your skin is well prepared with moisturizer, sunscreen, primer or whatever suits your skin. This is specific foundation, I have found that using your hands after all your skincare has been on your face for at least 5 minutes. When using your hand the product melts much quicker into the skin and blends effortlessly. I do recommend! A little goes a lot with this foundation, only draw back not to many color options. It doesn't make your skin completely matte it helps control it better than without anything, but overall it covers almost anything, almost heavy duty but still looks natural. So yes give it a try!
Jennie I.
Jennie I.
3 years, 1 month ago
I have combination skin and I've had terrible experience with this. Stay matte? more like Stay Greasy and have a weird looking skin texture.
Shasta, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I have combination skin, and on the dry spots it really cakes up it gives of an awful texture. I don't recommend it for people with any form of dryness.
Shasta, CA
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oakland, NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
Good coverage but a little heavy and sticks to dry patches
Janina M.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
It is okay, it dose give matte coverage but it definitely does not stay longer than maybe 3 hours. It also does not give you great coverage. It also made me break out
Abbigals F.
Abbigals F.
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes, this product is amazing! Seriously though, during the summer it stayed on my face all day despite being humid and hot. However a little goes a long way and don't cake it on your face, a small amount will cover up blemishes and acne a lot better than a tone of foundation.
heather p.
heather p.
Wolcott, NY
3 years, 2 months ago
I sing in a cover band and am always looking for a makeup that stays matte for about 6+hours to help with my extremely oily skin, especially under hot stage lights&in hot& humid weather...... I've tried the powder on its own and it's ok for just daily use but depends on the coverage u r looking for.....however paired with the Rimmel primer&matching foundation' it does the trick. Sometimes I hafta use blotting papers just on my forehead but that probably mostly sweat! lol I have used many brands claiming to battle oily skin, from drugstores and high end stores, and using the Rimmel "system" pleasantly surprised me and exceeded my expectations!
Danika M.
Danika M.
Ottawa,ON
3 years, 2 months ago
I have combo/oily skin and I find this to be so thick. It lasts all day but is pretty cakey and it almost makes me feel more oily.