Amanda T.
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Leicester
8 months ago
It is very full coverage, a little definitely goes a long way with this foundation!
Kelsi K.
Kelsi K.
Vernon Hills, IL
8 months ago
It's full coverage and you don't need much so it lasts a long time. I don't use it for everyday, only when going out somewhere nice as a base. Then I use the rimmel pressed powder for a finishing touch. The primer is great, too.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dallas, TX
9 months, 1 week ago
It is very full coverage and a little bit goes a long way, just be careful to not add too much or it will look cakey.
Bree R.
Bree R.
9 months, 1 week ago
Yes it is. A little goes a long way and very buildable.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
9 months, 1 week ago
Yes it is. A little goes a long way and it is buildable.
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids , MI
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It's buildable coverage. It's best used with a sponge such as a beauty blender, and only a little bit does the job.
Marialvis P.
Marialvis P.
10 months ago
Is medium coverage and use it with the wet beauty blender
LEAR23318 | CRISTINA B.
LEAR23318 | CRISTINA B.
MIAMI, FL
10 months, 1 week ago
Un poco realmente recorrer un largo camino porque su fundamento mousse. Si tienes la piel grasa como yo, es definitivamente vale la pena el costo!
Enisy S.
Enisy S.
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes it is! start with a little and built it if u want full coverage
Ellie V.
Ellie V.
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes.. A little goes a long wag
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
1 year, 2 months ago
This BB cream is almost close to regular foundation, it does cover up a lot. Product can get oily in the summer if you aren't using a good compact powder. I honestly like this product a lot even tho it gets oily. But it's okay because there's bloating paper and powder to fix this problem but if oily skin is something you can't handle then I wouldn't recommend this product.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
1 year, 3 months ago
It is definitely full coverage. A little goes a very long way.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes it is full coverage so if too much is put initially can look heavy so a light hand and then build is the best way to go.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Val Gagne
1 year, 3 months ago
Its very full coverage and the shade range is awesome!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
Best full coverage drugstore foundation! I love it. It can be a bit heavy sometimes but for $5 it's amazing. It's what I use when I don't have money for my Estée Lauder.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Dracut , MA
1 year, 3 months ago
It's definitely full coverage and Blends well. Also buildable coverage if you add more.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
1 year, 3 months ago
It's definitely full coverage and one of the heavier foundations I've tried! This is a really good one for winter but with summer around the corner I will mix this with moisturizer, so that I not only get a full coverage but it's not as heavy!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
1 year, 3 months ago
I find that it is full coverage, and blends in really well.
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
Tallahassee, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
I would definitely consider this a full coverage foundation. I have been using it for 6 months now and it's been great, it covers any blemishes and doesn't make my skin look shiny or oily.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
1 year, 3 months ago
In my opinion, it is definitely full coverage. A little goes a far way.
leah s.
leah s.
brookville, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
More like medium, but it is buildable and depending on sponge or brush application you could get it near full coverage