Rebecca E.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Waterloo, IA
10 months ago
This product is definitely worth the money! The bottle looks small, but seriously you don't need to use much at all to get full coverage. Also, it stays on all day so you don't have to keep reapplying like some foundations.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
1 year ago
A little really does go a long way because its a mousse foundation. If you have oily skin like me, it is def worth the cost!
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Royal Oak, MI
1 year, 2 months ago
It is very much worth it! I received this product in one of my voxboxs and have been using it ever since. Its my everyday foundation. My local Walmart has it for about $4 and it lasts soo long even using it everyday because you don't need to use much of the product at one time. I love it!!!!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, it's cheap and there are always coupons in the paper. I have used it almost every day for about two months and I'm not out yet.
Onena C.
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
Of course
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
3 years, 6 months ago
I think it is. & its only about 5$, so its definitely worth the try!
Kourtney M.
Kourtney M.
Elmira, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
Definitely, the coverage is amazing. I do recommend using it with a good moisturizer and the stay matte primer though- it doesn't work well with dry skin.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
Totally worth it. For the coverage and quality you can't beat it.
Ally B.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes it's totally worth it! Since you really only need a little bit for full coverage you'll have the foundation for a long time!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes it is. It works just as well as a more expensive brand but it's literally 1/3 of the price. It's small but the average size of a foundation. If you compare this to smash box (~$30) it works the same and is only like $5.99