Deja W.
Reading, PA
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
4 months ago
It doesn't last long at all but you do get a lot of product in a bottle
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
8 months, 1 week ago
It lasts a lot. It's very dull.
kaylene b.
kaylene b.
8 months, 1 week ago
I wear this foundation every single day and it lasts all day and is truly matte
Miriam C.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Berkeley, CA
11 months ago
It is matte, but it looks very dull to me. It lasts maybe 5-6 hours which is frustrating because they way it wears off is patchy and NOT attractive!
Day M.
Day M.
Puerto Ordaz, Bolívar
11 months, 2 weeks ago
You can have it for long time, 7 hrs. daily preferable to use because it is lightweight.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Blanchard, OK
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It is very matte not sure about the lasting but my friend wears it all day with the stay matte powder and it works for her
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
new jersey
11 months, 3 weeks ago
The product is a pretty thick consistency and you can't definitely feel it on your face, but it is matte. The finish lasts a while, but does eventually wear off after a few hours.
Ana Paula M.
Ana Paula M.
Dallas, Tx
Is matte and on my skin lasts like 8-9 hrs
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It is really matte, it's a mousse foundation. Can seem a bit heavy, but coverage is great
aislinn f.
aislinn f.
Slippery Rock, PA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
it lasts the WHOLE day! I go to an un-air conditioned school and it even stayed on during gym class! It feels so light weight even thought it great coverage, it felt like I wasn't even wearing makeup!
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Super matte and drying for my skin since Im dry. But if you're oily then it might look better :)
Bailey O.
Bailey O.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
This feels so heavy on the skin and makes your face look really dry. I don't recommend this product
Aneta Z.
Aneta Z.
Vilnius
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I tried it once, I didn't like it because it made my skin feel very dried
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I don't like it. It's hard to apply and the finish is very dull. It doesn't have a great colour selection, either.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Rye Brook
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I use this product everyday and i love it!! it is high coverage and you can build it up for more or less coverage. you don't feel it on because it's very light weight and over all i love the product.
Sammantha S.
Sammantha S.
Frankfort
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I prefer this foundation, it saves me from having to use the powder if I'm in a hurry. It seems to last pretty well, and even after a work day it stays put. It does go on a little thick like most mousse. I tend to have almost no shine from this.
Very mattifying