Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Soft Beige, Classic Beige and Light Ivory with Dimple Bra uploaded by Omaima B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Soft Beige, Classic Beige and Light Ivory with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Emily B.
Denver
I love anything matte in general because I'm an oily person. This stuff was great. Wen they on smooth with sponge and stayed on all day. Great matte finish. It was so matte sometimes I didn't even put powder on. Bought it at ulta. Will probably buy again if I don't see another matte foundation I like.
Boudicca O.
Great price and look. I use this foundation often. I bought it at Wal-Mart and it was in great condition. Cute packaging and overall look. Feels light weight and stays matte all day. Good if you're very busy. I would buy again and again. Highly recommend
Chao Y.
This foundation isn't bad at all for such a affordable price, or if your on a tight budget! Truly control oily skin types, stay matte but the color foundation range sucks! And seem to oxidized a little bit.
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I love this. It looks great and gives you amazing coverage. I personally like the matte look so this is perfect for me
valerie f.
Edinburg , TX
It's an extremely thick mousse it does give u good coverage but it's feels heavier on the skin because it's thick
dlima i.
I have an excellent idea to get the exact level of colour's foundation .. choose the most light colour and melange it with the darknest colour to get your colour's skin
Malek B.
rimmel  Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Soft ,comparing to l'oreal infaillible , air mat bourjois and others it is the best one so far , for my skin it didn't stay a lot , in fatales sousse in my country tunisia , no i would buy l'oreal infaillible 24hr