Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Soft Beige, Classic Beige and Light Ivory with Dimple Bra uploaded by Jessica R.Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Soft Beige, Classic Beige and Light Ivory with Dimple Bra uploaded by Jessica R.Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Soft Beige, Classic Beige and Light Ivory with Dimple Bra uploaded by Omaima B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Soft Beige, Classic Beige and Light Ivory with Dimple Bracelet see more...

• If you have tried this product are you a fan? Yes or No?5 Answers
claudia t.
When you first apply it and it's wet it's white fish and you think the color is going to be around but then it does dry down true to the color. It's medium coverage I think you can build to full. I like it medium build and you can go lighter if you like wet the blender sponge. It drys down and stays really well
alex w.
Paragould, AR
This is my first foundation ever, so I'm not experienced. I feel this works to cover up pretty well, but can make you look cakey and dry if you use too much. It also may enhance any fine lines or wrinkles you have.
Emily B.
Denver
I love anything matte in general because I'm an oily person. This stuff was great. Wen they on smooth with sponge and stayed on all day. Great matte finish. It was so matte sometimes I didn't even put powder on. Bought it at ulta. Will probably buy again if I don't see another matte foundation I like.
Chao Y.
This foundation isn't bad at all for such a affordable price, or if your on a tight budget! Truly control oily skin types, stay matte but the color foundation range sucks! And seem to oxidized a little bit.
Boudicca O.
Great price and look. I use this foundation often. I bought it at Wal-Mart and it was in great condition. Cute packaging and overall look. Feels light weight and stays matte all day. Good if you're very busy. I would buy again and again. Highly recommend
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
I love this. It looks great and gives you amazing coverage. I personally like the matte look so this is perfect for me
valerie f.
Edinburg , TX
It's an extremely thick mousse it does give u good coverage but it's feels heavier on the skin because it's thick
Elizabet M.
Keeps me matte all day and is long lasting. I really like the consistency and love the way the finish looks
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I’m not sure if I like this foundation yet. It is matte and does go on matte which I like but you really have to work at it for it to blend evenly and flawlessly on your skin. I have a knock off beauty blender that’s not the greatest so maybe when I get the RT sponge or the BB sponge it might not take so much effort as it does with a foundation brush or stippling brush. It doesn’t feel to heavy on your skin as I thought it might with it being a mousse foundation. The reason I purchased it was because all Rimmel products were on sale at Walmart for $5.89-$6.89 CDN and I’m a fan of Rimmel especially there mascara. I’ll give an update on this product once I try it again with a better sponge.
As for now I’ll say this product is 3.5 stars however you can’t give half stars so I’ll rate it as 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I have the lightest shade I could find in this foundation and it still has an orange tint on me, it is so thick and clumps to any dry skin on the face, I've applied with a beauty blender and foundation brush but cannot get this to work for me, it is good coverage and matte but not worth bothering with
Jessica R.
London Ontario
If you have tried this product are you a fan? Yes or No?