8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA
Disclaimer: I have very oily skin and have struggled with acne for years. I've been using this foundation for years (with no issues, might I add) and every time I take a break from it to try something new and more expensive I kick myself in the butt. Why buy a $40 foundation that doesn't cover all I want and makes me oily throughout the day and waste more money on powders to keep blotting all day when I can buy a $5 foundation that lasts me forever and doesn't need one touch up at all after I set with powder once!? I'm in the military and work 10-13 hours days and this foundation is a real trooper. I feel like a porcelain doll all day and it's not cakey at all. Some say it's medium coverage but I feel it's more of a full coverage because when I wear this I don't even need to put on concealer it covers all my trouble spots up so well. A little goes a long way though and if you build up too much it could go terribly. One layer is all you need! With a little setting powder you're set!
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROS
Blends Well
Easy To Apply
Goes On Smoothly
Good Pigmentation
Lightweight
Long-Lasting
Matte Finish
Noncomodegenic
CONS
BEST USES
Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
Full Coverage
Light To Medium Coverage
Sensitive Skin

I never review anything, but I just had to because I love this foundation! I used the primer, the foundation, and the powder together and they work great! The people who said it was cakey or hard to apply must not have been using a brush to apply it. One little drop of this stuff is enough to cover the whole face. It is very easy to apply and blends well. I love how lightweight and fluffy it is. It's so different than any other foundation I've used. My face doesn't look cakey at all. I have extremely oily skin and have never been able to find a good foundation, until now. Usually when I wear foundation, my face starts to look oily within the fist hour and with this stay matte line it doesn't! I'm amazed! I will definitely continue to buy these products.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation for at least a year and I love it. It is a strange concealer like consistency but, it allows me to skip concealer on days I am rushed. You can apply it like any other foundation, I choose a beauty blender since I have patchy skin where some parts are oily and others are dry so, I am forced to deal with my foundation differently but this with a beauty blender allows me to take care of that issue. I do have to admit, it seems like if you have very dry skin, it would not work for you, when my skin is dry because it is colder, I am unable to use this because it accentuates the dry skin. For the most part though, I love this foundation, I use it in the color ivory, sometimes soft ivory during summer because I get darker skinned but I do love it. It lasts most of the day but fades like any other foundation throughout the day. I love this foundation and plan on never changing from it.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are like me and are a person with large pores, this product is definitely not for you. When I tested this product on the back of my hand in the store I was in love. The creamy mousse texture was to die for! It was so thick yet light and airy while also having a smooth matte finish. When I tried to actually use it on my face, however it was just too dry. It smeared in streaks and was way too thick and cakey. The pores on my nose actually looked like white polka dots as the foundation filled right in to the pores. I have never had this happen and I even used a pore filling/minimizing primer. I then thought what if I mix it with either a tinted bb cream or a liquid foundation to make it wetter and it still streaked on my temples and made my pores look ghastly. Maybe if you have less problematic skin this could be for you, but this is totally a regrettable purchase for me.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
For a cheaper foundation, this one is alright. I'm just not very impressed with its performance. It claims that it is a matte foundation, this is definitely true! Your face has no kind of shine to it at all once you apply this product. So from that standpoint, this product does what it claims. However, I had a really hard time with my pores being magnified once I put this foundation on my face. I even used a primer in my t-zone underneath the foundation, but it did nothing... I had foundation colored dots all over my nose and forehead. :/ I also wanted to touch on the formula of this product. It is VERY thick! When they say mousse foundation, they mean you squeeze it out onto your finger/brush and you can flip it upside down and it won't budge. So be prepared to work very fast when you get ready to apply this foundation.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I have mildly oily skin, so I thought this would be perfect. It's inexpensive, and the mousse-like texture felt really light when I tested it with my fingers. Once I actually applied it in my face, though, I was kind of disappointed. I've tried applying it with both a buffing foundation brush as well as a beauty blender, and the results are always the same - the coverage is pretty good, but it sits on my skin in a weird way, and looks really cakey and dry. It's definitely matte, but maybe too much so. It doesn't look very natural. Maybe if you have super, super oily skin this might be good, but it's not for me. On the bright side, the coordinating Stay Matte powder that I bought to go along with it is amazing, and I've continued to use that every day! Get the powder, skip this foundation!
Naddyn A.
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
I do enjoy this foundation . Ive heard and read great reviews about this but i do always keep in mind that all skin tones are different and that all products work differently. I use this more like an everyday application because it leaves such a natural look and makes my skin tone look great. ( Although I prefer to save my fave matte foundation for dates and events) But it does not minimize my pores as much as my other products do( which is no big deal) and it covers light blemishes.But! Rimmel London also carry other products to compromise with.Such as the Stay Matte powder which is a product I cannot wait to test out and review next and most likely apply it with this foundation . Which I'm sure I will not be disappointed by because this brand really carries great products that I enjoy .
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Patterson, CA
I have mixed feelings about this.. I love it because of the coverage. I have acne and acne scars and this does an amazing job at covering those up. Especially considering the price. Which is another great plus. The downside... My skin is weird. Sometimes oily and sometimes dry. When it's dry, at first the foundation would accentuate the dryness. When it's oily well my face gets really oily and I feel like it's caking into my pores.. It is also true what most say, you don't need a lot of product. I found that with a sponge, the application goes on smoothr. Not that it's not, but makes it's even more. Also, it does stay for a longer time when dabbing instead of spreading out. Now the color seems too pink. I have a warm tone but these colors seem to be better for cooler or neutral tones.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Texture mousse, do not feel or see heavy. This base is hyper dense so with a MINIMUM amount is sufficient. It does not leave the face looking recharged or bulging (as long as you do not go out of hand). Its finish is matte, although it is not excessively flat, the skin is still looking fresh and healthy. It smells pores and imperfections. Your coverage is medium / complete, depending on the amount of product you apply. It lasts about 7-8 hours intact, my skin is mixed and I hold the shines quite well. Definitely one of my favorites in terms of finish, texture and durability.👌
The only negative side that I find on this basis is your color chart. There are too many excessively pale tones (and pink mega) and few tones of yellow subtone. It's super hard really to find the right color.
Kayleigh J.
Kayleigh J.
This foundation is FANTASTIC for sensitive oily skin! It is full-coverage and extremely light and flawless on the skin. The range of colors for lighter skin tones is perfect! Being extremely pale, they are one of the only drugstore foundation lines that carry a Porcelain shade that complements people with pink, blue, or yellow undertones. The foundation also works well when using makeup sponges, beauty-blenders, and even foundation brushes. Although the bottle size is on the smaller side, a little goes a long way! I only have to use a pea sized amount on my Real Techniques beauty sponge to cover my entire face and still get full coverage! Not to mention, this foundation is extremely affordable! I cannot say enough good things about this foundation! 5/5!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.