BY RIMMEL LONDON

Soft, smudgeable colour kajal liner pencil Soft, smudgeable line. Fade resistant colour. This pencil gives dense colour application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look. A very easy to apply formulation. . see more...

• Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so many whi...1 Answers
  • Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?3 Answers
  • "This pencil is very pigmented and glides on easily." in 1 review
  • "And black....it's like butter soft glides easily ..very good for smokey eye" in 1 review
  • "I exclusivley use kohl eyeliners and Rimmel makes a good quality product that is affordable!" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
Allana T.
Allana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of using lighter colored lines in my waterline, to make me look more awake. And this Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in the nude shade, is my favorite product to do so with. It's soft, but isn't runny, and definitely stays there all day...even if my eyes are teary from allergies! It's not as stark of a contrast as using white either, so it still looks rather natural. And for the price, you really can't find a better nude liner.
MiMi O.
MiMi O.
ANACORTES, WA
I line my water lines with either a beige or a white liner depending on what look I am going for. Since I was just trying out this trend I didn't want to spend a lot. Rimmel has always led me right along with staying in budget. I purchase the beige and white and love the glide. I love the ease of the application and long lasting look.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
I bought this pencil in white for a specific reason. I wanted an inexpensive product to line the waterline of my lower lids with. It goes on smoothly and evenly, and does not irritate. It doesn't last very long, though - perhaps because the waterline is, well, watery! Not sure whether another product would work any better.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Absolutely love this eye liner pencil to make eyes look bigger. The Soft Kohl Kajal is a white color that pops without looking comical for someone with lighter skin. I have blue eyes so it brings out the white around my eyes and they look bigger. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply, small enough to carry with you.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this white eye pencil for opening up my eyes. It's lasted me a really long time and I believe it stays good for either 24 months or 36...? Something like that, so it gives you a long time to use it up. It lasts pretty well in my waterline and doesn't hurt to apply.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is a great soft white pencil, perfect for waterline, and occasionally extreme priming for some bright liner colors.

Because I feel my eyes are a bit buggy, I don't use white on my waterline often for that doe-eyed look. But would be perfect for someone who wants that!
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
I love this eyeliner! I use it quite often! It smudges perfectly and has the perfect amount of pigmentation. It doesn't cost too much being a drugstore brand. It goes on smoothly and stays all day and comes off easily when I want it to. I would definitely recommend it!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye pencils are great. I own the nude one and love it. It makes my eyes look more open and awake. The formula is very creamy and doesn't drag on your skin. It is also long lasting and stays in my water line all throughout the day. I would buy it again.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These pencils are great! really soft, and apply to the waterline very easily. They are long lasting and I love the skin tone colors to brighten my eyes! Definitely a high grade product for a low price I highly recommend them! I would definitely buy it again!
Noor N.
Noor N.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pencil. I use it for the inner corner of my eye which makes it pop. It glides on so smoothly and soft. You can also put it on your lid before you put your eyeshadow to give it a pop of color and make your eyeshadow last longer.
Mariah k.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so many white eyeliners but they never show up on my waterline and that is the only thing I want them for! If this one isn't good do you have any suggestions?