BY RIMMEL LONDON

Soft, smudgeable colour kajal liner pencil Soft, smudgeable line. Fade resistant colour. This pencil gives dense colour application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look. A very easy to apply formulation. . see more...

• Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so many whi...1 Answers
  • Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?3 Answers
  • "This pencil is very pigmented and glides on easily." in 1 review
  • "And black....it's like butter soft glides easily ..very good for smokey eye" in 1 review
  • "I exclusivley use kohl eyeliners and Rimmel makes a good quality product that is affordable!" in 1 review
  • "They don't pull/tug at my sensitive eyes either!" in 1 review
  • "lasts a while and always looks natural and a clean finish" in 1 review
Dana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner for my waterline. The pencil is soft and glides smoothly. Pure White is great for making your eyes appear more awake and is a very bright opaque white. I also use this in the inner corner of my eyes for a little extra pop on days where I look especially tired. Recommend!
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! I use it quite often! It smudges perfectly and has the perfect amount of pigmentation. It doesn't cost too much being a drugstore brand. It goes on smoothly and stays all day and comes off easily when I want it to. I would definitely recommend it!
FullTimeJazmin V.
Review for: Other
I own the shade in Nude. I like this on my water line, when wearing dark shadows on my eyes. It helps to make my eyes appear wide awake. The formula is creamy and it does well in staying put. It can also be used to define a cut crease if sharpened properly.
Alix G.
Review for: Pure White 071
I've been using this white pencil for a while. It's not the best one in the market. It's doesn't have a strong color and it doesn't last long at all. It's a cheap pencil but I would not buy again and I would not recommend.
kendra g.
valrico , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used this to highlight my brow bone after i did brows it's so easy to apply and to use i love the out come it's gives after applying. to this day i apply it everyday. i have brown eyes this is also good to apply to makes your eyes brighter and bigger. i would recommend this product
Gina C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
These pencils are great! really soft, and apply to the waterline very easily. They are long lasting and I love the skin tone colors to brighten my eyes! Definitely a high grade product for a low price I highly recommend them! I would definitely buy it again!
Alma H.
San Fernando
Review for: Jet Black 061
My favorite eyeliner because it is creamy and stays put. It's easy to apply and the product lasts a long time. I've been using it for years, I've used Maybeline but this is the best.
Allana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look of using lighter colored lines in my waterline, to make me look more awake. And this Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in the nude shade, is my favorite product to do so with. It's soft, but isn't runny, and definitely stays there all day...even if my eyes are teary from allergies! It's not as stark of a contrast as using white either, so it still looks rather natural. And for the price, you really can't find a better nude liner.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
I bought this pencil in white for a specific reason. I wanted an inexpensive product to line the waterline of my lower lids with. It goes on smoothly and evenly, and does not irritate. It doesn't last very long, though - perhaps because the waterline is, well, watery! Not sure whether another product would work any better.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this white eye pencil for opening up my eyes. It's lasted me a really long time and I believe it stays good for either 24 months or 36...? Something like that, so it gives you a long time to use it up. It lasts pretty well in my waterline and doesn't hurt to apply.
Mariah k.
Is this product expensive? does it get chalky?
Charlotte S.
Is this eyeliner good for the waterline? I have tried so many white eyeliners but they never show up on my waterline and that is the only thing I want them for! If this one isn't good do you have any suggestions?