BeautyEyeEyelinerRimmel London
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Jet Black

Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Jet Black

Soft, smudgeable line. Fade resistant colour. This pencil gives dense colour application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look. A very easy to apply formulation.

Fade resistant colour; Smudgeable; Easy to apply

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Jet Black!
Kaila L.
Middlebury, IN
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner Jet Black uploaded by Kaila L.
oh my word there aren't enough words to describe how good this eyeliner is to me! never runs or smears on the worst of days, through tears and rain. most important make up that I own! :)
Vivian Y.
Farmington, MI
I used that eyeliner from long time was a good eyeliner it is a dark color and good price I recommend for any girl wants to start use makeup
Christy C.
Bristol, VA
Very pigmented but wouldn’t stay on my waterline, goes on super easy and smooth, I wouldn’t recommend
Melissa S.
Coquille, OR
This liner goes on very smooth and easily! The color is very very black and I usually dont have to reapply! Its wonderful ♡
Jessica O.
I prefer a retractable pencil but this wooden one works pretty well will smudge a little on the water line will collect in your tearduct but it us pigmented and gets the job done. If you put it on your upper lid I would recommend setting it or it will transfer if you have oily eye lids.
Heather B.
plymouth
Never had a problem with this . Actually a very good eyeliner for the price you pay. I switch between certain ones depending on what I want when I want. I definitely would buy again.
Becca S.
Wolfeboro, NH
This is my ride or die black eye liner pencil. It is extremely creamy, easy to apply to the eye and it does not budge all day. I highly recommend this!
alex C.
Purchased at: Target
Good basic eyeliner. Didn't smudge too much and made nice clean lines. Only downside is that the tip broke off pretty easily, so I went through it faster than I would have liked.
Daljeet K.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve tried so many eyeliners but nothing is a black as Rimmel’s pencil eyeliner. It is so amazing like the color and intensity it gives is like no other. If you are looking for the blackest and deepest possible Rimmel’s classical pencil eyeliner is the bestttt. Not the mechanical pencil, the regular pencil that you sharpen. But the only con about this eyeliner is that everytime I was done with the point and tried to sharpen it using a sharpener it wouldn’t sharpen, I wouldn’t get a clean point so I would just have to buy a new pencil. I tired a ton of sharpeners but nothing worked.
Ade C.
Hialeah, FL
Such a food Kohl pencil! Great to smudge and blend! Easy to use! Don’t need to sharpen because it’s a push applicator! Great for a smokey eye!

Looking for your answer?