BY RIMMEL LONDON

Show Off Matte Lip Velvet Weightless Liquid Colour with a Velvety Smooth Finish Earth-Shattering Intense Colour Stays True for up to 8 Hours Moisturizing Formula Instantly Increases Lip Moisture by 31%* Matte to the future! Show Off Lip Colour now with new velvety matte finish. see more...

Nava S.
Indiana
I haven't used many Rimmel products- by many I mean, I've only used a few of their eyeshadows in the past and wasn't a fan. I went out on a limb to try something from their lip products and got the ShowOff Lip Lacquer in Atomic Rose. So let's talk about the size/price first. This product is a pretty good size for how much you're paying. I got this for $6.99 and it's a full-size tube. Note: you may be able to get it cheaper off Amazon. Okay, moving on to the quality: I wasn't too crazy about this. 1) I did not like the smell at all, and it was something I couldn't ignore given it was on my lips 2) The color fades pretty fast.
Elena A.
This "Lip velvet" in Atomic Rose left me unimpressed. The color of the product, on my skin tone, did not show up as it does in the packaging. I was expecting a dusty rose color but got more of a peachy orange. The pigmentation however is great! And the applicator is also very nice. It is a doe-foot applicator with a divot in it to hold product. The packaging says "matte" but it's more of a satin finish after some blotting. Without blotting, it has a bit of a sheen. The scent of this product is also fairly strong and unpleasant, which was reason enough for me to not want to buy another color. I give it three stars because it's not the worst product, but I do not think I would recommend to someone looking for a truly matte drugstore "liquid lip".
erin h.
Where to start? This is a very pretty color, but it is not rose. It is a peachy color. Next, the smell/taste is quite strong and unappealing. It does not last very long at all but wears evenly. Lastly, it is very grainy on the lips. I can usually accept everything else if it feels good, but this one was almost exfoliating my lips as I wore it. Will not repurchase.
Marissa P.
The color, Atomic Rose, is described as a dusty rose, but is really a rosy peach (at least on me). The color is still very pretty. On the lips, the product is very soft and comfortable to wear. The applicator wand has a little scoop in it to gather more of the lip product. The smell isn't the best. I do like the way the color looks on my lips, so I will probably continue wearing it.
Ashley M.
Indianapolis, IN
I was trying to find a cheaper version of my favorite liquid lipstick, and this is the closest I got! It doesn't have the longest stay time, but it looks great when reapplied. The color is so pretty, and it feels so nice on the lips. It doesn't dry out much at all!
Ashley O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this product in two colors; celestial which is a nice like brighter dark pink & atomic rose which is a matte peachy like color.... i really like the colors, the applicator and they're well pigmented BUT they STINK, i don't see myself buying these again due to the smell of the product...
Carrie U.
I bought this product because I wanted a matte lip color. It's an okay one. The smell of it is not one to write home about. Its okay. The color is too orange for my liking. It doesn't last as long as I'd like too.
Gina G.
The fact that this is called "lip velvet" is pretty spot on. This product has a very soft, velvety consistency on the lips. It feels almost "dry", but is not drying on the lips, if that makes sense. Though it is matte, it still provides moisture, and isn't as drying as some other liquid lipstick products. The staying power is ok - it isn't totally kiss-proof and does come off a bit when eating. However, it doesn't wear off patchy or peel off, which is good. This shade (Atomic Rose) is a pretty, pinky rose color that appears a bit lighter on the lips than in the tube. I would have given this 4 stars if it wasn't for the weird scent/taste of the product. It didn't bother me at first, but now I almost can't bear to wear it. It has taken on a really waxy, chemical smell - kind of like crayons, but worse. I'm not sure if the tube I got was off in some way or what - I have one other color of this (meteoric matte) that seems fine. Still probably won't repurchase this shade!
Madelyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
Good lipstick but a little sticky and i would like to try a new color out instead of this one
Carrie L.
Sewickley, PA
Love this lip lacquer! The color payoff is phenomenal and the formula is amazing. It's long lasting and not too sticky! Definitely my current go to lip product
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last?