Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer, Stellar, 0.18 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jess C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

New show off lip lacquer the intense, rich color of a lipstick, enhanced by a satin smooth, lacquer shine. It's neither a lipstick nor a gloss. It's bigger than both. Long live the color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz S.
Katy, TX
The lip lacquers are highly pigmented and they glide on so nicely! Its lasting but you do have to reapply to keep the color bright. I love using the red when I'm wearing denim! I purchased my colors in walgreens and I bough two of them for my friend since I loved the pigmentation. They aren't pricey and I can compare it to Nyx lip suede but a little less gloss in it. I do repurchase this item when I run out of it.
Emerald M.
So sad these aren't being made anymore. Super pigmented and point wearing. Easy to apply and don't feather
Béibhinn T.
Dublin
I was surprised at how pigmented this cool red colour is! Didn’t really match my pale skin tone but that’s my own fault, the product itself is gorgeous and I love the packaging as it’s small and sleek perfect for a handbag and much safer than a traditional lipstick. Great product.
Dure A.
One of the best reds I own. I not much of a red lip kinda girl, but I find myself reaching for this all the time. Goes so well with my skin colour and stays on the lip. However, like any red, it can be hard to maintain.
Waverley C.
northampton
I love the apocolips range. I have about 5 in my makeup collection. They are super pigmented, they stay put and they aren’t sticky at all! There are so many shades that you are covered for both every day and evening looks. I wouldn’t be without them.
Nicole T.
Bristol, North Somerset
These liquid lipsticks are one of my must haves! Glide on effortlessly and are so long lasting it’s incredible! They can withstand messy foods and lots of liquids and the pigmentation is insane😍
Ane P.
Recife
This product is amazing. The color and the duration ir unbelievable. I loved! It’s exactly what I expected. I will bough again. The price is ok and the product is excellent.
Stephanie G.
glasgow
This is always a make up must have in my bag it lasts and doesn’t dry out your lips like other lacquers! I prefer the red colour personally as it is so vibrant with a sleek shine. I continue to purchase this product as I find it is a perfect addition to a bronze make up look
Rachel D.
Good lip colour but quite think. You need to make sure you wipe most of it off the wand first before you apply it. Lip liner needed with this to get a smooth finish
Kristina A.
I've tried many different high end lip products and this one meets high end standards for such a great price! I ordered Galaxy and LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! The texture was nice, it wasn't tacky, it was nice and smooth. The color was very pigmented and beautiful! It was a nice deeper purple/Galaxy color but not too over baring. I'm not a wild lip color type of girl, I normally stick to nudes and reds but this worked amazing!