Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer, Stellar, 0.18 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jess C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

New show off lip lacquer the intense, rich color of a lipstick, enhanced by a satin smooth, lacquer shine. It's neither a lipstick nor a gloss. It's bigger than both. Long live the color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz S.
Katy, TX
The lip lacquers are highly pigmented and they glide on so nicely! Its lasting but you do have to reapply to keep the color bright. I love using the red when I'm wearing denim! I purchased my colors in walgreens and I bough two of them for my friend since I loved the pigmentation. They aren't pricey and I can compare it to Nyx lip suede but a little less gloss in it. I do repurchase this item when I run out of it.
Emerald M.
So sad these aren't being made anymore. Super pigmented and point wearing. Easy to apply and don't feather
Kristina A.
I've tried many different high end lip products and this one meets high end standards for such a great price! I ordered Galaxy and LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! The texture was nice, it wasn't tacky, it was nice and smooth. The color was very pigmented and beautiful! It was a nice deeper purple/Galaxy color but not too over baring. I'm not a wild lip color type of girl, I normally stick to nudes and reds but this worked amazing!
Jess C.
Glos , Gloucestershire
Great packaging. Super smooth application and great staying power. It does transfer but not to much Iv bought a few shades and they are great value for money. Will definitely recommend this
Kayla D.
Wasn't a huge fan of this product. When it first came out I heard so much about it, but I picked up like 4 or 5 shades and just wasn't wowed. Pigment is good, just wasn't really my kind of product. Did not repurchase any, and gave away all the ones I had.
Jessica Z.
HIALEAH, FL
The best, my eyelashes are beautiful for this product Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer