BY RIMMEL LONDON

Extreme High Impact Volume & Endless Dramaticd Length Dual Impact Brush Helps Bring Lashes To Their Max Arched Side & Flat Side Arched Side Volumizes And Loads Up Lashes For Xx-Treme Look. Flat Side Defines And Lengthens Lashes From Root To Tip. No Clumps. see more...

• Did anyone else experience the mascara drying out and becoming ru...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the other mascaras in Rimmel's line? I l...1 Answers
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore mascara. The consistency is perfect for coating the lashes, lifting and extending them. I really love using this mascara for my bottom lashes because it separates them and makes me look like a have more bottom lashes than I actually do.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is what I have been searching so long for! After trying so many different types of mascaras this is the one I have consistently bought. It gives my eyelashes great volume and no clumsiness whatsoever!
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this product advertised high volume n dramatic length with no clumps and i can honestly vouch for them. I love how the formula is light weight and goes on effortlessly. There was a little clumping but was easily combed through. I included a before and after picture and ITS DRAMATIC. Also this is a cheaper brand and compared to my $23-30 massacre its fairly similar. Only thing that i would change is the bristles on the brush to the longer metal-like ones. They give you eyes that POW look. But as i said this is so similar u still get the look. If you wanted to step up you lash length use a coat or 2 of lash primer beforehand and BOOM.
Halena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the natural looking length that I get with this formula. It isn't clumpy so I don't get that spider look that I hate. The reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is that it tends to smudge easily, even without touching the eyes much. A waterproof version would absolutely get 5 stars.
Maivet E.
Los banos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee this mascara gives me the exact look im looking for. This product is so unique the brush is perfect for volume lashesss. This is my go to mascara when i dont wear falsies it last alll dam day lol i would happily buy tgis product again and again!😍
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Mascara is great I like the way it bought Out My lashes and It added Volume and I put on about three coats of it , I use this Product quite often and it is great for the Price and i have bought others but they didnt work aswell , I would recommend this .
Tiffany R.
Amboy, IL
I love the product. It is amazing and I will buy another one soon. The one I have volumes and lengths your lashes and the color I chose is 003 Extreme black. Goes on very very well! Very easy to use as well! I would defiantly recommend this product!
Sara M.
knoxville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a pleasant surprise over all. the tube is pretty and feels fancy. The color is rich and deep. I had never used Rimmel mascaras before until now but overall it was good. There were still some of the classic clumping issues that most mascaras have but overall it is a good buy for the price.
Chanel S.
Azalea, OR
I have tried many mascaras and this is by far my favorite, I usually have to use two mascaras to get my eyelashes how I like them, and with this mascara I only have to use one and I only have to go over my lashes once. This is the only mascara that I will use, it's awesome!
Chloe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been through a mascara-tubes and tubes of different brands and Rimmel is the only kind i love! It gives you both volume and length. I love the different colors (on other people, black only looks good on me). Never flakes, lasts all day and I would get this again
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Did anyone else experience the mascara drying out and becoming rubbery? 🤔
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
How does this compare to the other mascaras in Rimmel's line? I love their Lash Accelerator Endless, and I was wondering if this mascara is as good. Thanks!