BY RIMMEL LONDON

Extreme High Impact Volume & Endless Dramaticd Length Dual Impact Brush Helps Bring Lashes To Their Max Arched Side & Flat Side Arched Side Volumizes And Loads Up Lashes For Xx-Treme Look. Flat Side Defines And Lengthens Lashes From Root To Tip. No Clumps. see more...

• Did anyone else experience the mascara drying out and becoming ru...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the other mascaras in Rimmel's line? I l...1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Amboy, IL
I love the product. It is amazing and I will buy another one soon. The one I have volumes and lengths your lashes and the color I chose is 003 Extreme black. Goes on very very well! Very easy to use as well! I would defiantly recommend this product!
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
ellenton, fl
This mascara is amazing! I love how it glides on effortlessly and how long and thick my lashes look after only one application! Two applications make them even bigger! I highly recommend for anyone looking for long, thick, sexy lashes!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Sacramento , CA
Love this mascara no falsies needed with this. I love the dual sided brush also. Love.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Two Harbors, MN
Works great goes on fast last all day and a perfect go to for day to day love
Malea R.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
So this product advertised high volume n dramatic length with no clumps and i can honestly vouch for them. I love how the formula is light weight and goes on effortlessly. There was a little clumping but was easily combed through. I included a before and after picture and ITS DRAMATIC. Also this is a cheaper brand and compared to my $23-30 massacre its fairly similar. Only thing that i would change is the bristles on the brush to the longer metal-like ones. They give you eyes that POW look. But as i said this is so similar u still get the look. If you wanted to step up you lash length use a coat or 2 of lash primer beforehand and BOOM.
Halena H.
Halena H.
I really love the natural looking length that I get with this formula. It isn't clumpy so I don't get that spider look that I hate. The reason that I didn't give it 5 stars is that it tends to smudge easily, even without touching the eyes much. A waterproof version would absolutely get 5 stars.
Sara M.
Sara M.
knoxville
This product has been a pleasant surprise over all. the tube is pretty and feels fancy. The color is rich and deep. I had never used Rimmel mascaras before until now but overall it was good. There were still some of the classic clumping issues that most mascaras have but overall it is a good buy for the price.
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
I have tried many mascaras and this is by far my favorite, I usually have to use two mascaras to get my eyelashes how I like them, and with this mascara I only have to use one and I only have to go over my lashes once. This is the only mascara that I will use, it's awesome!
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Rockwall, TX
I love this mascara like I said I'm very skeptical with my muscular is because my eyelashes aren't long North take it is easy to apply it is very much long lasting I don't think it needs any Room for improvement it's really great I would definitely buy this product again
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Ive been through a mascara-tubes and tubes of different brands and Rimmel is the only kind i love! It gives you both volume and length. I love the different colors (on other people, black only looks good on me). Never flakes, lasts all day and I would get this again
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Did anyone else experience the mascara drying out and becoming rubbery? 🤔
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
How does this compare to the other mascaras in Rimmel's line? I love their Lash Accelerator Endless, and I was wondering if this mascara is as good. Thanks!