BY RIMMEL LONDON

Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl. Britannia high intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. see more...

• How long does this product stay on your eyes?12 Answers
  • What's the easiest way to sharpen this? I've heard it's a pain.2 Answers
  • I've been trying for ages to find eyeliner that doesn't just end ...1 Answers
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX
I LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using it off and on for years and find myself always coming back to it.I use the color black to line just the outer part of my lower lids (on the skin). I do not tight line my eyes so I cannot speak to how it lasts within the water line. This eyeliner is very creamy and glides on without tugging your fragile eye skin. It blends/smudges easily when you want a smokier look also. But at the same time it doesn't smudge or run throughout the day. I really love it! I think the only improvement could be adding more colors to the line, both neutrals and pops of color.
Kyra S.
Review for: Black
I can't say enough good things about this eyeliner. It has a great consistency that makes it easy to glide on and get a precise line in one stroke. It also has amazing pigment and is the blackest eyeliner that I've ever used. The brush that comes with it actually works! I just smear the product on the back of my hand to warm it up, and make the brush really thin so I can get a thin, precise line. My only complaint, in which most people would love this aspect, is that it is hard to remove at the end of the day and leaves my eyes a bit red.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner
This eye liner is amazing! First off they have an amazing color selection! You will be able to find the perfect color for you! Then the formula is so smooth and goes on even! I have the color black and it's a jet black! Also it doesn't seem to dry out like other eyeliner that come in the pencil. The only thing is it tends to smudge on me but I can add eyeshadow primer and it will stay! Also it dose not sting my eyes at all which I have sensitive eyes when it comes to my water line! So this is an A++ in my book!
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Black
This was my first gel liner and i love how smooth it glided it on the price wasn't too bad. But after a while i started noticing that once you use up the top layer of gel it doesn't glide on smoothly to the brush or your lid. ( i always close the container after application) Something else i noticed was that small little clumps of gel would form. First couple of applications are amazing after that not so much. I gave a 3 for the benefit of the doubt that i might have gotten a faulty container.
Kirstyn L.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner
I LOVE this stuff. I've been using Rimmel eyeliners for years, but this is probably the best one they've come out with. The stick is smooth and creamy to apply, but it creates a really nice dark line (I currently only have it in Black). Gives you a really dramatic look (I'm all about the drama). Best of all, its pretty cheap--I picked mine up at Walmart for like $5. Honestly, this eyeliner is comparable to the Urban Decay liners, but at a fraction of the price. Def worth the purchase.
Breana P.
This is one of my favorite drugstore eyeliner pencils. I use it for tight-lining and also on my waterline. I usually set it with a black eyeshadow just to ensure it lasts. I love this product because it claims to be waterproof and it really is. I have watery eyes at times and I need eyeliners that won't budge. This does the trick. Pigmentation is amazing as well, pitch black. This scandaleyes pencil is a thousand times better than the awful scandaleyes liquid eyeliner felt tip pens.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I have literally been on the search for waterproof black eyeliner for months till I found this gem today. I wanted it for tight lining my upper lashline. It is absolutely perfect. It really is waterproof. I believe I paid 3 bucks and some change for it. And it's absolutely gorgeous. I tight lined my upper lash line, and put some on my lash line where my lid is on top of my eyeshadow and smoked it out a little. Literally the best I've ever tried!
Caitlin W.
I've been using the shade nude in my waterline for years and absolutely love it. It is very pigmented, soft, and goes on very smoothly. It stays most the day (about 8 hours) before fading. I recently purchased this pencil in black to tight line with and love it just as much. It stays really well and is definitely waterproof. If my eyes are overly watery I notice it bleeds into my waterline, but it never smudges or runs outside of my eye.
Ariana G.
Willimantic , CT
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner
I would say for the price (usually between $3-5) this is a great eyeliner. It seems to be more creamy than most (even high end eyeliners that I have tried). It is really easy to apply to the water line but after a while (around 5 hours) the eye liner starts to move and wear away. Even though the staying power of this product could be a little bit better again for the price I cannot complain.
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Nude
I got this to put on the inside of my eyes to brighten up my eye area. Its a great eyeliner, the color is to close in value to my skin around the eyes. It works great for when I am doing dark intense makeup but I was looking for a little brighter of a color. I am giving this 4 stars because the product is good. The color is just not what I was looking for at the moment.
Hilda L D.
Does this eyeliner give you raccoon eyes? (Smudges under your eyes)
Airity H.
Lowell, AR
How long does this product stay on your eyes?
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Is this product easy to use for a novice?
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I love the purple, what's your favorite color?
Naje S.
How do I sharpen or make the stick longer?