Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#150 in Eyeliner
Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl. Britannia high intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes.
Photos (69)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Ona, WV

I have very hooded eyes, so I really only tightline. As a result, I need something that's very waterproof and creamy, *and* good for sensitive eyes. I've tried other liners that have just burned my eyes or smeared and/or disappeared as soon as they encountered any moisture. I bought this on a whim the other day in my ongoing quest to find a decent liner that will work for me, after having tried their gel liner and finding I just don't like it (which isn't a knock against the product; I'm terrible at applying eyeliner in general, so it's very likely user error). I tried this and was immediately hopeful because of how VERY creamy it is. I went to tightline, and bam. No problems at all. I just barely had to press, and the color glided on smoothly.

Now, I don't know how good the waterproof claims are, as I only applied it to test it and then took it off about an hour or so later. In that time, though, I can say it hadn't budged at all, so that's a positive sign.

Best of all, these things are super cheap. I think I paid about $4 for it, so I'm probably going to go back and get the sparkly version and the purple one just for fun. If you're on the hunt for a cheap, no-frills, creamy pencil liner, this one's well worth trying. If you don't like it, at least it won't break the bank.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Austin, TX

Rimmel is a good experimental makeup. Meaning, if you want to play with colors or do something really out of the ordinary like a silver eyeliner, head over to the Rimmel section of the store. The prices are very reasonable, so it allows you to think outside the box and play with other colors without making a huge investment. I have used several of the waterproof eyeliners in all types of fun colors. One draw back of the regular eye pencil is that they don't glide as smooth as some of the other eyeliners out there. But it's easier if you pull your eye lid tight and find the right amount of pressure when applying. The other draw back of the eye pencil is when sharpened, sometimes it breaks very easily.
Bernadette G.
Bernadette G.
Long Beach, CA

I had really high expectations for this pencil liner. Yes it is extremely pigmented (black) and glides on so smoothly, but it is NOT great for tight-lining the upper lash line. This was my first impression on the product and I have yet to give it another chance because after about 2 1/2 hours of wear it completely smudged onto my under eyes. I also wear no liner, mascara, or any eye makeup on my lower lash line, so the transfer was very noticeable. I will also add that I concealed and set my under eyes with powder.

If anything, I might reach for this liner if I want to create a base for a smokey eye shadow. Other than that, not my favorite product for tight-lining.
Kary S.
Kary S.
Springfield, OR

Nice eyeliner. Is a dupe for the high end liner from Nyx or so I've read...and way more affordable. I use it in my waterline and have trouble with it staying on at times. When trying to touch it up, it would come off and look terrible. I leave it alone now if it starts to wear off. Better to have a little fade than large missing areas. On my eyelid, it stays put though if I use a primer. My eyelids get oily so if i dony use a primer, it can smuge a bit after a while. Trying different techniques to figure out what works best for me. Think I will have to try the actual Nyx one when this runs out to have a personal comparison.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Indianapolis, IN

I have very sensitive, watery eyes so I purchased the black kohl liner as I was in the market for a good black liner for my waterline. The packaging states it's waterproof, smudge proof, and safe for sensitive eyes. While this product is creamy and applies very easily it is not long wearing and virtually disappeared from my waterline within an hour or so. It also really irritated my eyes. I purchased another in hopes that maybe I got a bad formulated batch but again the same issue. I do like this product for lining the upper lash line as it is very pigmented but I would not recommend using this in the waterline.
Kasera G.
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX

I LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using it off and on for years and find myself always coming back to it.I use the color black to line just the outer part of my lower lids (on the skin). I do not tight line my eyes so I cannot speak to how it lasts within the water line. This eyeliner is very creamy and glides on without tugging your fragile eye skin. It blends/smudges easily when you want a smokier look also. But at the same time it doesn't smudge or run throughout the day. I really love it! I think the only improvement could be adding more colors to the line, both neutrals and pops of color.
Kyra S.
Kyra S.

I can't say enough good things about this eyeliner. It has a great consistency that makes it easy to glide on and get a precise line in one stroke. It also has amazing pigment and is the blackest eyeliner that I've ever used. The brush that comes with it actually works! I just smear the product on the back of my hand to warm it up, and make the brush really thin so I can get a thin, precise line. My only complaint, in which most people would love this aspect, is that it is hard to remove at the end of the day and leaves my eyes a bit red.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Cortlandt Manor, NY

Beautiful color. Not so bright that I feel like I'm wearing a costume, but DEFINITELY purple! Pros: great color, easy to blend, soft for easy application on my sensitive eyelids. Cons: it doesn't last very long, it's VERY wide so I can't really get it on as precisely as I want, and it's impossible to sharpen because it's in a plastic case and there's no way to push the pigment up unless you dismantle the pencil. I haven't even done that yet, so I'm hoping I'll be able to. Otherwise, it's definitely a waste of money!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , Pa

This eye liner is amazing! First off they have an amazing color selection! You will be able to find the perfect color for you! Then the formula is so smooth and goes on even! I have the color black and it's a jet black! Also it doesn't seem to dry out like other eyeliner that come in the pencil. The only thing is it tends to smudge on me but I can add eyeshadow primer and it will stay! Also it dose not sting my eyes at all which I have sensitive eyes when it comes to my water line! So this is an A++ in my book!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO

Oh my lanta, this is my new favorite product!! I was worried about using gel eyeliner because I've only ever used a pencil and I'm not that experienced with a lot of makeup. I used it for my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding this weekend and it was perfect! It went on very easy, it's very creamy and easy to apply. It lasted all day and more importantly, all night! and it didn't run when my eyes started tearing up at the wedding. I absolutely love this product and it is so affordable!!
.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.

Does this eyeliner give you raccoon eyes? (Smudges under your eyes)
Airity H.
Airity H.
Lowell, AR

How long does this product stay on your eyes?
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA

Is this product easy to use for a novice?
Angel B.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL

I love the purple, what's your favorite color?
Kat M.
Kat M.

I have sensitive eyes. So when I wear mascara and eyeliner my eyes get dry and itchy at times. Its more if I actually use a liner on my lower eye lid water line. Does any one have this problem with this product exactly.