Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#164 in Eyeliner
Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl. Britannia high intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes.
Photos (69)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Austin, TX
Jan. 15, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Purple
Rimmel is a good experimental makeup. Meaning, if you want to play with colors or do something really out of the ordinary like a silver eyeliner, head over to the Rimmel section of the store. The prices are very reasonable, so it allows you to think outside the box and play with other colors without making a huge investment. I have used several of the waterproof eyeliners in all types of fun colors. One draw back of the regular eye pencil is that they don't glide as smooth as some of the other eyeliners out there. But it's easier if you pull your eye lid tight and find the right amount of pressure when applying. The other draw back of the eye pencil is when sharpened, sometimes it breaks very easily.
Kary S.
Kary S.
Springfield, OR
Jan. 12, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Black
Nice eyeliner. Is a dupe for the high end liner from Nyx or so I've read...and way more affordable. I use it in my waterline and have trouble with it staying on at times. When trying to touch it up, it would come off and look terrible. I leave it alone now if it starts to wear off. Better to have a little fade than large missing areas. On my eyelid, it stays put though if I use a primer. My eyelids get oily so if i dony use a primer, it can smuge a bit after a while. Trying different techniques to figure out what works best for me. Think I will have to try the actual Nyx one when this runs out to have a personal comparison.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Indianapolis, IN
Jan. 28, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner
I have very sensitive, watery eyes so I purchased the black kohl liner as I was in the market for a good black liner for my waterline. The packaging states it's waterproof, smudge proof, and safe for sensitive eyes. While this product is creamy and applies very easily it is not long wearing and virtually disappeared from my waterline within an hour or so. It also really irritated my eyes. I purchased another in hopes that maybe I got a bad formulated batch but again the same issue. I do like this product for lining the upper lash line as it is very pigmented but I would not recommend using this in the waterline.
Kasera G.
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX
I LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using it off and on for years and find myself always coming back to it.I use the color black to line just the outer part of my lower lids (on the skin). I do not tight line my eyes so I cannot speak to how it lasts within the water line. This eyeliner is very creamy and glides on without tugging your fragile eye skin. It blends/smudges easily when you want a smokier look also. But at the same time it doesn't smudge or run throughout the day. I really love it! I think the only improvement could be adding more colors to the line, both neutrals and pops of color.
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
May 19, 2016, 10:54 a.m.
Review for: Black
I can't say enough good things about this eyeliner. It has a great consistency that makes it easy to glide on and get a precise line in one stroke. It also has amazing pigment and is the blackest eyeliner that I've ever used. The brush that comes with it actually works! I just smear the product on the back of my hand to warm it up, and make the brush really thin so I can get a thin, precise line. My only complaint, in which most people would love this aspect, is that it is hard to remove at the end of the day and leaves my eyes a bit red.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
July 13, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner
This eye liner is amazing! First off they have an amazing color selection! You will be able to find the perfect color for you! Then the formula is so smooth and goes on even! I have the color black and it's a jet black! Also it doesn't seem to dry out like other eyeliner that come in the pencil. The only thing is it tends to smudge on me but I can add eyeshadow primer and it will stay! Also it dose not sting my eyes at all which I have sensitive eyes when it comes to my water line! So this is an A++ in my book!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
May 9, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Black
Oh my lanta, this is my new favorite product!! I was worried about using gel eyeliner because I've only ever used a pencil and I'm not that experienced with a lot of makeup. I used it for my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding this weekend and it was perfect! It went on very easy, it's very creamy and easy to apply. It lasted all day and more importantly, all night! and it didn't run when my eyes started tearing up at the wedding. I absolutely love this product and it is so affordable!!
Itzayana V.
Itzayana V.
Fresno, CA
July 15, 2016, 5:30 a.m.
Review for: Black
This was my first gel liner and i love how smooth it glided it on the price wasn't too bad. But after a while i started noticing that once you use up the top layer of gel it doesn't glide on smoothly to the brush or your lid. ( i always close the container after application) Something else i noticed was that small little clumps of gel would form. First couple of applications are amazing after that not so much. I gave a 3 for the benefit of the doubt that i might have gotten a faulty container.
Kirstyn L.
Kirstyn L.
Silver Spring, MD
May 18, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Liner
I LOVE this stuff. I've been using Rimmel eyeliners for years, but this is probably the best one they've come out with. The stick is smooth and creamy to apply, but it creates a really nice dark line (I currently only have it in Black). Gives you a really dramatic look (I'm all about the drama). Best of all, its pretty cheap--I picked mine up at Walmart for like $5. Honestly, this eyeliner is comparable to the Urban Decay liners, but at a fraction of the price. Def worth the purchase.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Loganville, GA
Jan. 8, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Scandaleyes Kohl 003 Brown
I love this liner! it goes on super smooth and lasts all day, no smudging or smearing!
This brown has a bronze shine which looks cool with my golden blonde hair.
I like it so much better than a regular pencil or liquid liner.
My only complaints are it is permanent until you wash it off so softening for a smokey eye doesn't happen and the line is pretty harsh, so since its so soft after about 2 uses i find myself sharpening it to get a fine line, which uses up the pencil pretty quick.
.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.
Does this eyeliner give you raccoon eyes? (Smudges under your eyes)
Airity H.
Airity H.
Lowell, AR
How long does this product stay on your eyes?
Angel B.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I love the purple, what's your favorite color?
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Is this product easy to use for a novice?
Alisha E.
Alisha E.
Lancaster, TX
Has anyone had a hard time removing this product with lasting smudges?