Add a Photo

#115 in Eyeliner
Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl. Britannia high intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes.
Photos (62)
Gina G.
Gina G.

AMAZING gel liner for the price! This is comparable to far more expensive brands, but I think it's actually better! Very pigmented, super-black, and super-creamy formula. Glides on really easily, and I really like the brush that comes with it. A little goes a long way - this small pot will last me a long time! This was the first gel eyeliner of this type that I had ever used, and I keep going back to it even after trying other brands. It was easy to apply, even for someone who had (at the time) never applied gel liner with a brush before. It dries to a more matte finish, but still stays very black throughout the day - no fading! It also WON'T BUDGE. Seriously. You can run your fingers over it once it's dried and it's not going anywyere! I even wet my finger a bit and ran it over the dry liner (just to test the waterproof claims), and it didn't go ANYwhere. Yet it still comes off easily, when you want to remove it, using any cleanser or makeup remover.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Austin, TX

Rimmel is a good experimental makeup. Meaning, if you want to play with colors or do something really out of the ordinary like a silver eyeliner, head over to the Rimmel section of the store. The prices are very reasonable, so it allows you to think outside the box and play with other colors without making a huge investment. I have used several of the waterproof eyeliners in all types of fun colors. One draw back of the regular eye pencil is that they don't glide as smooth as some of the other eyeliners out there. But it's easier if you pull your eye lid tight and find the right amount of pressure when applying. The other draw back of the eye pencil is when sharpened, sometimes it breaks very easily.
Tahreem B.
Tahreem B.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Usually I opt for the black kohl liner, but on days when I wear a light/cream colored eyeshadow, I like to use this. The color pay off is good when swatched on the back of my hand, but doesn't appear as pigmented on my upper lashline, because of my skin tone, unless I have a base down. I have quite watery eyes, so I don't use this on the waterline, because I can't get it to really show up. As for staying power, it hold up pretty good and only smudges off on my waterline near my outer corner. The liner is very creamy and glides on easily. Although the tiny flecks of glitter catch the light and bring attention to my eyes, I would rather use this as an all over eyeshadow base.
Carla E.
Carla E.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a must have! A must have! I have gone through a lot of pencil eyeliners. I'm not really familiar with the gel liners or the liquid ones but this one is like a combination of a gel liner also. It goes on very smooth no flakes, doesn't get crusty or anything of the sort. It's rich in color very long lasting. Not really sure if it's waterproof but I believe so because sometimes I'm an emotional mess and it doesn't smudge! Isn't that great!?! When you sharpen it out it rotates smoothly and you get a nice creamy tip. Did I say this is a must have? This is a must have! Seriously amazing quality at a very affordable price .
Kary S.
Kary S.
Springfield, OR

Nice eyeliner. Is a dupe for the high end liner from Nyx or so I've read...and way more affordable. I use it in my waterline and have trouble with it staying on at times. When trying to touch it up, it would come off and look terrible. I leave it alone now if it starts to wear off. Better to have a little fade than large missing areas. On my eyelid, it stays put though if I use a primer. My eyelids get oily so if i dony use a primer, it can smuge a bit after a while. Trying different techniques to figure out what works best for me. Think I will have to try the actual Nyx one when this runs out to have a personal comparison.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL

I am sooo happy with this product I was looking at eyeliners that cost between $15/$30 each bc I was just seriously over my eye liner running or fading and disappearing before the end of the day. this one is only $4 and it lasted all day until I took my make up off I'm in awe!! I actually put this product on my hand and jumped in the shower to test how well it stood up to hot steamy water and atmosphere... it stayed put like I had just put it on until I scrubbed it odd with soap. I'll save my extra $$ for some other high end beauty products I can't wait to try!? this is my new holy grail drug store stay put liner
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Indianapolis, IN

I have very sensitive, watery eyes so I purchased the black kohl liner as I was in the market for a good black liner for my waterline. The packaging states it's waterproof, smudge proof, and safe for sensitive eyes. While this product is creamy and applies very easily it is not long wearing and virtually disappeared from my waterline within an hour or so. It also really irritated my eyes. I purchased another in hopes that maybe I got a bad formulated batch but again the same issue. I do like this product for lining the upper lash line as it is very pigmented but I would not recommend using this in the waterline.
Kasera G.
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX

I LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using it off and on for years and find myself always coming back to it.I use the color black to line just the outer part of my lower lids (on the skin). I do not tight line my eyes so I cannot speak to how it lasts within the water line. This eyeliner is very creamy and glides on without tugging your fragile eye skin. It blends/smudges easily when you want a smokier look also. But at the same time it doesn't smudge or run throughout the day. I really love it! I think the only improvement could be adding more colors to the line, both neutrals and pops of color.
Sondra J.
Sondra J.

I love this eyeliner and I absolutely feel it is a dupe for Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On pencil in zero. I have a tip for the ladies complaining of raccoon eyes...IF that's not the look you're going for. 😉This pencil is waterproof AFTER applying two layers...just let the first layer set a bit and reapply! It's absolutely amazing. The color is super black and the price can't be beat. I feel like this is one of the first gel pencil liners, no question! When I want my tightline on point, I reach for my Scandal Eyes first and if I can't find it, Then I go for my UD 24/7. Weird? Maybe, but true!
Jess E.
Jess E.
Dublin Ireland

So I am a eye-makeup fanatic. I have eye pencils, liquid liners, pen liners, Felt tip liners, kajal from every brand and I still long for more. , After using macs gel liner I was dying to get my hands on it but To my delight, I found Rimmels scandaleyes Waterprood gel liner soon after its a lot more affordable and it can be purchased at amost any drug store
Loved how it included a brush with the product in the photo I was using a different brush but the enclosed one is super

Water proof ✔️
long lasting ✔️
doesn't smudge ✔️
Easy to apply ✔️
Cheap ✔️

.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.

Does this eyeliner give you raccoon eyes? (Smudges under your eyes)
Airity H.
Airity H.
Lowell, AR

How long does this product stay on your eyes?
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA

Is this product easy to use for a novice?
Angel B.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL

I love the purple, what's your favorite color?
Kat M.
Kat M.

I have sensitive eyes. So when I wear mascara and eyeliner my eyes get dry and itchy at times. Its more if I actually use a liner on my lower eye lid water line. Does any one have this problem with this product exactly.

Join Now