Rimmel Scandaleyes Thick/Thin Eye Liner, Black, 0.04 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Abbie W.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

2-in-1 slanted felt tip liner to draw flawless thick and thin lines. Unique applicator draws thick and thin lines. Intense colour lasts up to 24 hours. Waterproof and smudge-proof. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
It seemed to have dried up really quick and I had a hard time getting it to put the same amount throughout the lines I was doing. Maybe it was me not being used to it or maybe it was the liner, who knows. I didn't mind or care enough to get another to try it.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
This eyeliner product I have found is better then most when it comes to drawing the lines. Much more accurate. But the color it's self isn't a solid black. I got this product from my local Walmart and it was one of the cheapest options. I would recommend a try and I would be willing to try it again.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
Great product, I just wish it lasted longer! However it goes on very easily, and I can get some very nice fine lines out of it. The price is very good as Rimmel always is. I just wish it lasted longer on greasier days.
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
This is a great long lasting eyeliner with a marker type applicator. The applicator tip is sturdy with a good point that is great for a perfect cat eye look. The tip has not deformed after many uses, a pet peeve of mine! It is easy to use and I would repurchase.
Alva V.
This eyeliner is good and has a nice strong black color it doesn't fade it lasted me longer than my nyx liner it didn't dry up as quick the prices of both are comparable as well but I prefer this one more, makes lining the eyes much easier.
Drilona A.
Hayward, CA
Love this eyeliner. I use color black and love how long it lasts. Cvs or walgreens is the best place to get it
April F.
Chillicothe, OH
Absolutely love it. I will be getting more when this runs out! It stayed on all day and goes on very smooth
Rahila H.
Favourite eyeliner ever!!! Love using this eyeliner on a day to day basis as well as I love using this eyeliner for Halloween looks. The tip of the pen is insanely thin so you can create thin or thick wings very easily, without any trouble.
I love using this eyeliner for Halloween looks mainly because of the thin tip of the eyeliner. One look I once created was a masquerade mask, I drew the majority of it on with this eyeliner, I had to be very precise so I didnt mess up and it was very easy for me to do due to the thin tip.
Another great thing I like about this eyeliner is the lasting time. It lasts absolutely all day. The one thing I would have to criticise is, when any liquid comes into contact with the product (for example water) it smudges easily. Apart from that I would recommend this product 100% if you like using eyeliner on a daily basis.
Anda M.
London, ON
I didn't have high hopes for this eyeliner when I bought it so I was very surprised when I tried it. I really liked it! Easy to apply, the tip can be a bit scratchy but this is not a big deal. The applicator is great and can truly draw both thin and thick lines. It fades during the day, but the starting black is intense enough.
Hannah C.
Not the biggest fan of this.
It's very easy to press too hard and end up with a line way thicker than you wanted.
It is easy to use along the lash line but I then have to use a different eyeliner If I do a flick.