BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
Review for: Extreme
I received this for free to try and review in a voxbox. I love the shape of the brush, it contours to your lashes to plump them up without making them clumpy. I used this product instead of my usual mascara for a halloween costume and got so many complements on my eyes. I highly recommend this and would definitely consider buying it!
Andrea H.
Florence, KY
Review for: Extreme
This mascara really worked out very well for me . It is more of a thickening than lengthening mascara for me which is great because I already have pretty long lashes. It really helped with keeping them curved throughout the day as well.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
Review for: Extreme
I like the color of this but the brush was a very weird shape for my eyelashes.
Antonia I.
Burbank, IL
Review for: Extreme
I finally got to try this mascara and well, I love it!
It's wand is to die for since its not big and clunky all the way trough so you can get a better application on to your eyelashes without worrying about it touching your already done eyeshadow which tends to happen to me lol. And the color truly is black.
Veronica G.
Union Point, GA
Review for: Extreme
I am a huge fan of this mascara! I was ecstatic to receive this complimentary in my Moda Vox Box! Beautiful plump lashes that last all day!
Kelli  B.
Review for: Extreme
I received this mascara in my #modavoxbox for testing and I love it! I think this will be my new go to mascara! My lashes really do look longer and fuller when I use this mascara. It's great for a bold look!
Sommer F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my voxbox and I love it so far! It's very black and adds a lot of volume and length without it clumping up my lashes!
Julie D.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Extreme
I have longer, fuller eyelashes naturally. Normally, most mascaras I am satisfied with. This product (I used "Blackest Black") was a big let down. The "broken heart brush" was awkward to manipulate around my eye. I felt like the fuller part of the brush wasn't grabbing my lashes. There was also a lot of immediate fall-out with this product and I had to wipe a decent amount of mascara off my lower eye. I wouldn't use this product again, as my normal mascara works much better.
Fatima C.
Review for: Extreme
The Rocking Mascara adds length and volume. Defiantly a must have for girls who don't like to wear falsies like myself!
Mackenzie M.
Warrenton, VA
Review for: Extreme
I am really impressed by this product. I usually use multiple mascara's on my eyes to get the nice full effect, but Scandaleyes alone does the job. The mascara really elongated my lashes and made them look fuller then they actually are. Thanks #ModaVoxBox for a new fav.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?