BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Extreme
I got my VoxBox today and this was inside and fell in love, the way this mascara amplifies my lashes is amazing. I am wearing it right now and my lashes are curly, long and beautiful it really is as amazing as the reviews says. I will use this everyday, i received this product for free for product testing and I am one satisfied customer.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Review for: Extreme
I really enjoyed this product. I received this for free and was excited to try it out as I LOVE makeup. The wand is unlike any I've used before and I liked the effect it had on making my lashes look longer and how it didn't clump at all. I've used many products from similar brands and have to say I enjoy this one and can see myself using it again in the future.
Kris R.
Kris R.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Extreme
I received this product free for testing purposes. I love the modern and feminine packaging. The results were disappointing because it only thickened my lashes but did not elongate them. So if you were looking for thicker lashes, this is the product for you. I will not purchase this product for recommend to friends.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Warrenton, VA
Review for: Extreme
I am really impressed by this product. I usually use multiple mascara's on my eyes to get the nice full effect, but Scandaleyes alone does the job. The mascara really elongated my lashes and made them look fuller then they actually are. Thanks #ModaVoxBox for a new fav.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Havertown, PA
Review for: Extreme
I have longer, fuller eyelashes naturally. Normally, most mascaras I am satisfied with. This product (I used "Blackest Black") was a big let down. The "broken heart brush" was awkward to manipulate around my eye. I felt like the fuller part of the brush wasn't grabbing my lashes. There was also a lot of immediate fall-out with this product and I had to wipe a decent amount of mascara off my lower eye. I wouldn't use this product again, as my normal mascara works much better.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Review for: Extreme
The Rocking Mascara adds length and volume. Defiantly a must have for girls who don't like to wear falsies like myself!
Sommer F.
Sommer F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my voxbox and I love it so far! It's very black and adds a lot of volume and length without it clumping up my lashes!
Kelli  B.
Kelli B.
Review for: Extreme
I received this mascara in my #modavoxbox for testing and I love it! I think this will be my new go to mascara! My lashes really do look longer and fuller when I use this mascara. It's great for a bold look!
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Union Point, GA
Review for: Extreme
I am a huge fan of this mascara! I was ecstatic to receive this complimentary in my Moda Vox Box! Beautiful plump lashes that last all day!
Antonia I.
Antonia I.
Burbank, IL
Review for: Extreme
I finally got to try this mascara and well, I love it!
It's wand is to die for since its not big and clunky all the way trough so you can get a better application on to your eyelashes without worrying about it touching your already done eyeshadow which tends to happen to me lol. And the color truly is black.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?