BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Daimarys A.
Daimarys A.
Review for: Extreme
Just received this product. It seems to work fine I'm just having a hard time with the brush. Just have to get used to it. Other than that I like the product.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Extreme
Okay lets start by saying isn't the packaging just adorable?! I have never tried a mascara brush with a curve like this one! It gives my lashes volume and they look extra intense and dark. This is a must buy when I run out!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Extreme
It lengthened my lashes with a very natural look. It didn't rub off or run. My only issue is that I applied it at around 8am and felt my lashes starting to fall by 1pm
Allison T.
Allison T.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Extreme
This is the most amazing mascara I've had. The brush itself is fantastic when I pulled it out I was so excited I ran around showing my roommates. I've been using it the past two days and I love it.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Extreme
I got my VoxBox today and this was inside and fell in love, the way this mascara amplifies my lashes is amazing. I am wearing it right now and my lashes are curly, long and beautiful it really is as amazing as the reviews says. I will use this everyday, i received this product for free for product testing and I am one satisfied customer.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Review for: Extreme
I really enjoyed this product. I received this for free and was excited to try it out as I LOVE makeup. The wand is unlike any I've used before and I liked the effect it had on making my lashes look longer and how it didn't clump at all. I've used many products from similar brands and have to say I enjoy this one and can see myself using it again in the future.
Kris R.
Kris R.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Extreme
I received this product free for testing purposes. I love the modern and feminine packaging. The results were disappointing because it only thickened my lashes but did not elongate them. So if you were looking for thicker lashes, this is the product for you. I will not purchase this product for recommend to friends.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Warrenton, VA
Review for: Extreme
I am really impressed by this product. I usually use multiple mascara's on my eyes to get the nice full effect, but Scandaleyes alone does the job. The mascara really elongated my lashes and made them look fuller then they actually are. Thanks #ModaVoxBox for a new fav.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara definitely one of my favorites. It enhanced my eyelashes and made them look fuller
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and it's AMAZING!! I don't have long full lashes, and they also don't hold a curl to save life. This mascara is definitely a lifesaver for me and will be something that I will repurchase in the future. #RockinIt #Rimmel
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?