BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Carol L.
Review for: Extreme
I think I found a new favorite thanks to influenster. This came in my moda voxbox and I am absolutely in love. The brush is a little awkward and gets some getting use to. But the formula is amazing, it lengthens and volumizes at the same time.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
Review for: Extreme
I really like this product. I got it in my Voxbox, and mascara is one of my all time favorite makeup items. I would highly recommend this product
Sommer F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my voxbox and I love it so far! It's very black and adds a lot of volume and length without it clumping up my lashes!
Kelsey H.
Somers Point, NJ
Review for: Extreme
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I really loved this product and will definitely be buying more. Other mascaras have pushed my lashes straight out rather than curl them up this mascara did the opposite. I love the curve of the brush as it curves my lashes up.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Extreme
I love this product!!! it makes my eyes look bold and beautiful!! only have to apply one coating to my eyes too!! thats a plus!!
Vicky G.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Extreme
Love the lift it gives my eyelashes. The volume is great. Makes my eyelashes longer no need to wear the fake eyelashes.
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
Review for: Extreme
I received this for free to try and review in a voxbox. I love the shape of the brush, it contours to your lashes to plump them up without making them clumpy. I used this product instead of my usual mascara for a halloween costume and got so many complements on my eyes. I highly recommend this and would definitely consider buying it!
Andrea H.
Florence, KY
Review for: Extreme
This mascara really worked out very well for me . It is more of a thickening than lengthening mascara for me which is great because I already have pretty long lashes. It really helped with keeping them curved throughout the day as well.
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
Review for: Extreme
I like the color of this but the brush was a very weird shape for my eyelashes.
Julie D.
Havertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Extreme
I have longer, fuller eyelashes naturally. Normally, most mascaras I am satisfied with. This product (I used "Blackest Black") was a big let down. The "broken heart brush" was awkward to manipulate around my eye. I felt like the fuller part of the brush wasn't grabbing my lashes. There was also a lot of immediate fall-out with this product and I had to wipe a decent amount of mascara off my lower eye. I wouldn't use this product again, as my normal mascara works much better.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?