BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Review for: Extreme
Thanks to my #ModVoxBox I got this product and I love it. I don't have to wear artificial lashes because they look full and natural. No clumps
Rose B.
Rose B.
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #ModaVoxBox and I absolutely love it! It has fantastic lift and volume. The only thing is, as with most mascaras, you have to be vigilant against clumps. I love the way the brush curves as well, it really gets into the curve of my eyelid.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara. It goes on smoothly without clumping my eye lashes. I love the blackest black shade
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Bell Gardens, CA
Review for: Extreme
I just received this in my modabox and I love it. I don't really care much mascara usually but oh man I can tell the difference.
Daimarys A.
Daimarys A.
Review for: Extreme
Just received this product. It seems to work fine I'm just having a hard time with the brush. Just have to get used to it. Other than that I like the product.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: Extreme
Okay lets start by saying isn't the packaging just adorable?! I have never tried a mascara brush with a curve like this one! It gives my lashes volume and they look extra intense and dark. This is a must buy when I run out!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Extreme
It lengthened my lashes with a very natural look. It didn't rub off or run. My only issue is that I applied it at around 8am and felt my lashes starting to fall by 1pm
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Review for: Extreme
Tried this product out via the voxbox. love the shape of this brush! makes putting on mascara less of a hassle and the black actually shows up black instead of fading away!
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara definitely one of my favorites. It enhanced my eyelashes and made them look fuller
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and it's AMAZING!! I don't have long full lashes, and they also don't hold a curl to save life. This mascara is definitely a lifesaver for me and will be something that I will repurchase in the future. #RockinIt #Rimmel
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?