BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Review for: Extreme
Just received this as well in my Moda Voxbox! I like how the bent brush catches almost all my eyelashes and extends them to make them more dramatic looking. It definitely makes my eyelashes look fuller. I can tell this is going to be a future favorite of mine.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Florence, Ky
Review for: Extreme
This product gets three stars for me. It did make my eye lashes look longer, however the product in the bottle dried up super fast!
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Extreme
I got this mascara in the ModaVoxBox and am happy that I got this color as it is a very jet black mascara which I wanted because a lot come out more grey. As a girl with very little/no eyelashes, I really rely on mascara to make my lashes “pop”. The Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin Curves mascara did a great job of lengthening my lashes but I was unable to build up the product because it dried so quickly. For those that have full eyelashes and don't need to build up product, this will work great but for others that need more product, I don't recommend this mascara. It has a pretty interesting wand.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in my ModaVoxBox as a complimentary item. I've always loved Rimmel's eye makeup products; pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, shadows, etc. I haven't tried a mascara though (I'm picky). I really like this mascara. It didn't clump. It didn't feel heavy or run into my eyes. The only complaint is that after a couple of hours, there was that obnoxious black line under my eyes.
Priya A.
Priya A.
Northville, MI
Review for: Extreme
I just got this mascara in my moda vox box. My eyes are my favorite feature so I love using eyeliner and mascara for a more dramatic look. This mascara is definitely great to get long and dark lashes.
Adrianne G.
Adrianne G.
Isanti, MN
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #modavoxbox and I have to say that overall it is a really good product. The formula does not irritate my sensitive eyes nor does it flake. The only thing that bothers me is the shape of the brush. It looks cool but is not effective when it comes to applying mascara, it only makes it more difficult.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara. It goes on smoothly without clumping my eye lashes. I love the blackest black shade
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Extreme
This product gets an A+ just based on the brush. The brush gets all the hard to get places especially if you have small eyes and tiny lashes. I was able to make my eyes look huge with this mascara! The actual mascara part of it is great too! no clumps! but the brush omg no wonder its in half heart shape because its got me falling in love!
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara definitely one of my favorites. It enhanced my eyelashes and made them look fuller
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and it's AMAZING!! I don't have long full lashes, and they also don't hold a curl to save life. This mascara is definitely a lifesaver for me and will be something that I will repurchase in the future. #RockinIt #Rimmel
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?