BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Carrie D.
Review for: Extreme
Just received this is my VoxBox, I'm so excited to finally have a brush that allows all of my lashes to be full! There is absolutely NO clumping!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Extreme
I'm hooked on rimmel products and when I received the rockin curves in my #ModaVoxBox I was ecstatic. It does exactly what it says and does it with one sweep of the wand. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or smear at the slightest bit of humidity. I only gave it a 4 because I have had issues with it getting clumpy in the actual tube itself after a few weeks of using. I have purchased another and it does it as well.
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
Review for: Extreme
Courtesy of the #ModaVoxBox I received this mascara. I am what I would consider, a mascara snob. With that said, I was not overly impressed with this formula. However, I will use it again. It will take me a few more tries to determine if I would purchase it. I found that in order to get major coverage it requires multiple applications. I will say that it felt very light and did not flake or run. I will say I found the applicator head to be very awkward to get used to.
Carol L.
Review for: Extreme
I think I found a new favorite thanks to influenster. This came in my moda voxbox and I am absolutely in love. The brush is a little awkward and gets some getting use to. But the formula is amazing, it lengthens and volumizes at the same time.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
Review for: Extreme
I really like this product. I got it in my Voxbox, and mascara is one of my all time favorite makeup items. I would highly recommend this product
Kaitlin C.
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in my #ModaVoxBox yesterday. I used it today and I'm already in love! I love the shape of the brush it is so easy to use. It makes my lashes look so full and long. New fave, i will be purchasing this product when it runs out!!
Kelsey H.
Somers Point, NJ
Review for: Extreme
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I really loved this product and will definitely be buying more. Other mascaras have pushed my lashes straight out rather than curl them up this mascara did the opposite. I love the curve of the brush as it curves my lashes up.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Extreme
I love this product!!! it makes my eyes look bold and beautiful!! only have to apply one coating to my eyes too!! thats a plus!!
Vicky G.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Extreme
Love the lift it gives my eyelashes. The volume is great. Makes my eyelashes longer no need to wear the fake eyelashes.
Andrea H.
Florence, KY
Review for: Extreme
This mascara really worked out very well for me . It is more of a thickening than lengthening mascara for me which is great because I already have pretty long lashes. It really helped with keeping them curved throughout the day as well.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?