BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Extreme
Got this in my Moda Voxbox and I love it! It works great and makes my eyes pop amazingly. It doesn't clump or any of that and always applies smooth!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Extreme
For all the ladies who are saying they don't enjoy the shape of the brush: you can reshape it! I was able to make my brush much less curved by pressing it against the tube and making a different form.. I LOVE IT NOW!
Lyndsie Y.
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Extreme
Received this in my moda box box complimentary of influenster. Very disappointed! The brush is oddly shaped so the mascara doesn't transfer well into my eyelashes. Wouldn't buy again
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
portland, OR
Review for: Extreme
I had high hopes for this mascara. I was super stoked to get it in my #influenster box, because, lets face it, I'm a mascara junkie. But the shape of the wand really did not work. It's difficult to get my lashes covered evenly. I tried a couple times, and both times I just lost patience. Sad face!
Adrianne G.
Adrianne G.
Isanti, MN
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #modavoxbox and I have to say that overall it is a really good product. The formula does not irritate my sensitive eyes nor does it flake. The only thing that bothers me is the shape of the brush. It looks cool but is not effective when it comes to applying mascara, it only makes it more difficult.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Review for: Extreme
Possibly one of my favorite mascaras from a drug store brand. It made my lashes look full long and separated. It is definitely waterproof, I have worn this for more than 12 hours and gone to the gym for some intense training and my eyelashes looked as good as in the morning. The only down side is after about 2 months I started to see a change in the quality as the product started to dry up it began clumping my eyelashes and making them look very spidery. For such a low price I don't mind repurchasing in the future. I recommend this to everyone with oily eyelids.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Lock Haven, PA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara. It goes on smoothly without clumping my eye lashes. I love the blackest black shade
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Review for: Extreme
I like this mascara, not so much for length, just for body. I use it with a lengthening mascara, and the two of them combined give me a very full look, so I would suggest using it with another mascara, but even by itself it's not bad.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
Petersburg , VA
Review for: Extreme
I love this mascara definitely one of my favorites. It enhanced my eyelashes and made them look fuller
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my #ModaVoxBox and it's AMAZING!! I don't have long full lashes, and they also don't hold a curl to save life. This mascara is definitely a lifesaver for me and will be something that I will repurchase in the future. #RockinIt #Rimmel
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?