BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brandy H.
SUMTER, SC
Review for: Extreme
I was lucky to try this fab mascara in the ModaVoxBox. I must say outta all the mascaras from the low end to the high end brands; this is by far the best one I have ever tried. I love the packaging and the wand. Not too much and not too little. The perfect application in one, two strokes. It instantly gave my lashes volume and the look of natural looking false lashes which I absolutely LOVE!! Plus it doesn't flake or bother my eyes and its not hard to wash off at night. Every woman should try this mascara out. You will not be disappointed.
Natalie E.
Hackensack, NJ
Review for: Extreme
Just received my 1st #modavoxbox and this amazing item was in it!! Love love love it!!!#rockinit #rimmel

This mascara goes on strong but with fine lines and no lumps!! I even got those little small hairs near the eye crease. Almost like a feathered look! Love the strong black color. Will definitely buy this when it runs out!!
Toni C.
Review for: Extreme
Awesome mascara. Made my eyelashes look super dark and long. I would choose this over the 7 I have in my make up bag!
Theresa N.
Review for: Extreme
I am so in love with this mascara! I cannot say enough good things about it. I feel is makes my lashes a lot of volume while also giving them a natural curl. I have a lot of trouble holding a curl in my lashes but this product does the trick!
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Extreme
I got this in a VoxBox and I love it! I love that it doesn't clump because you have a giant brush to comb through your lashes. I also love that it gives you volume, lengthens your lashes, and gives a slight curl. Your lashes don't get clumpy and it doesn't flake like other mascaras! It's also great that the product is super pigmented.
Heather R.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Extreme
This mascara lives up to its 'Rockin Curves' name! I love the wand and the one time application! I'm so glad I got to test this product out because I was in desperate need of a new mascara. I will recommend this to all my girlfriends!
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
Review for: Extreme
I received this mascara in my ModaVoxBox and to be honest was not all that impressed. I think that the brush shape actually makes application more difficult. This mascara is very similar to any other of the brands you can buy at Target or Walmart. I feel like the catchy and exciting names try to draw customers in but they really are never that different in my opinion.
Meghan M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Extreme
I really love this mascara and I love the contoured design of the brush. The only thing I would recommend is that they try to make a waterproof "version."
Lillian R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Extreme
This mascara is great for those that want lashes with length and volume. I got this in my ModaVoxBox and have been trying it for a few days. Although this is not a waterproof formula, it does not flake off your lashes and holds the curl pretty well. However, the brush seems a little big and the broken heart shaped brush takes some time to get used to. Once you get the hang of it, the mascara will be great to use. The brush shape allows the mascara to be distributed to all the lashes, even the stubborn short ones. I recommend this product to those that are looking for an inexpensive mascara that gives lashes from drama.
Anna-Catherine L.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #ModaVoxBox and was pretty disappointed. The mascara itself is fine, but I hate the brush. It's really awkward to apply. I feel like I need a tutorial to get it just right! For the first A few times, I used it with some eyelash primer, and it worked really well… No clumping or flaking… However, when I tried to use it by itself, it was noticeably clumpy and did not stay on very well.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?