BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Review for: Extreme
I LOVE IT! I received this product in the #ModaVoxBox and I can not get enough! It seriously lengthens and lets the lashes flare out without clumping or becoming spidery. Oh, and the color is really extreme black and not the grayish color some mascaras try to pass as black. It's amazing! I highly recommend this for anyone in need of a new mascara! I really think you should give this a try.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Review for: Extreme
This was one of the amazing items I received complementary in my #ModaVoxBox. I am a mother of two young boys and I work in the medical field. Getting ready in the morning needs to be 10 minutes or less . LOL I was super excited for new mascara. When I tried it , I was not impressed. The wand is curved and goes from thin at the tip to fat at the base . I was so afraid to poke my eye out trying to apply it . It applied super think on 1/2 of my lashes . I tried to apply again to even my lashes out and it ended up being too think . I have used it since but have to wipe most of the product off the wand before I apply to my lashes in order for it to look even
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Extreme
Received this in my voxbox. I've never used this brand before. Took me a bit to get used to the brush but I like how it doesn't leave your lashes clumpy. Washes off very easily.
Karly C.
Karly C.
Clinton, AR
Review for: Extreme
I received this mascara complimentary of Influenster in my Modavoxbox. I had not previously tried a Rimmel brand mascara, so I was eager to test it out! I was very pleasantly surprised with the results. I have pretty long lashes to begin with, but this just exaggerated them even more.No flakes and clumps. It was fairly easy to remove. I think this will be a great every day mascara for me!
leigh g.
leigh g.
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my modavoxbox and I've been using it like crazy. The packaging is AMAZINGLY AWESOME! the applicator is weird, but does help, and the product itself is great. It gives a lot of volume and so much length. I'm never getting a new mascara!
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
Review for: Extreme
I received this for review in Influenster's Moda voxbox. And... Well... I really dislike it! Here's 3 reasons why: #1. The wand. I appreciate the idea -- make one end of the brush thick and one end thin and curve it in a soft S shape so you can use either end exclusively, thus letting you get all of those pesky corner lashes without smearing your mascara everywhere. But in execution? It means neither half of the wand has enough contact area to really coat your lashes, making this mascara a laborious process to apply. Which would be ok if the formula was super worth it, but -- #2. The formula is only ok. It's not bad, it doesn't flake or smear or irritate my eyes or anything, but it also doesn't do much for my lashes. The length is ok but it doesn't thicken much and I experienced clumping. #3. The texture of the bottle! I HATE it! It's made of plastic stamped to have a sort of faux-snakeskin texture, which is a cool way of making a drugstore product seem more luxe, but it comes out feeling like puckered shrinkwrap all over. It's really irritating to hold. Ultimately I can't recommend this product at all, but someone else MAY have a better experience with it if they can get the wand to really work for them.
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Extreme
I got this mascara in the ModaVoxBox and am happy that I got this color as it is a very jet black mascara which I wanted because a lot come out more grey. As a girl with very little/no eyelashes, I really rely on mascara to make my lashes “pop”. The Rimmel London ScandalEyes Rockin Curves mascara did a great job of lengthening my lashes but I was unable to build up the product because it dried so quickly. For those that have full eyelashes and don't need to build up product, this will work great but for others that need more product, I don't recommend this mascara. It has a pretty interesting wand.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in my ModaVoxBox as a complimentary item. I've always loved Rimmel's eye makeup products; pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, shadows, etc. I haven't tried a mascara though (I'm picky). I really like this mascara. It didn't clump. It didn't feel heavy or run into my eyes. The only complaint is that after a couple of hours, there was that obnoxious black line under my eyes.
Priya A.
Priya A.
Northville, MI
Review for: Extreme
I just got this mascara in my moda vox box. My eyes are my favorite feature so I love using eyeliner and mascara for a more dramatic look. This mascara is definitely great to get long and dark lashes.
Adrianne G.
Adrianne G.
Isanti, MN
Review for: Extreme
I got this in my #modavoxbox and I have to say that overall it is a really good product. The formula does not irritate my sensitive eyes nor does it flake. The only thing that bothers me is the shape of the brush. It looks cool but is not effective when it comes to applying mascara, it only makes it more difficult.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Andreina C.
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?