BY RIMMEL LONDON

Our first mascara that creates rock doll lashes in one easy stroke. The broken-heart shaped brush twists and curves to amplify lashes with maximum volume and lift in one clean stroke. Ultra black formula pulses lashes with dramatic, bold colour. Say goodbye to quiet lashes! time for lashes that rock! see more...

• I want volume and length does this get clumpy flake smudge 1 Answers
  • I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfi...2 Answers
  • When I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Vy N.
Review for: Blackest
I usually don't give a product one star. But this isn't my mascara, it smudges easily but it's easy to clean off, my eyelashes look spidery and I barely looked like I have any lashes compared to what I started off with. This doesn't volumize. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara but this one made my lashes droop like I didn't even curl it.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Extreme
I got this in a VoxBox and I love it! I love that it doesn't clump because you have a giant brush to comb through your lashes. I also love that it gives you volume, lengthens your lashes, and gives a slight curl. Your lashes don't get clumpy and it doesn't flake like other mascaras! It's also great that the product is super pigmented.
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
Review for: Extreme
Got this product in my #ModaVoxBox. The smaller end helps grab the bottom lashes and the large end really lifts and curls the top lashes. It is a good product, however I feel like by the end of the day the mascara fades a little. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants inexpensive mascara that provides pretty good coverage
Danielle I.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my Moda voxbox and I really like it. I love the brush. My eyelashes curl and it's a bit challenging to get my eyelashes done right without getting that annoying black dot on my eye shadow. The brush got all of my lashes and made them look fuller and made them pop.
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Extreme
This product gets an A+ just based on the brush. The brush gets all the hard to get places especially if you have small eyes and tiny lashes. I was able to make my eyes look huge with this mascara! The actual mascara part of it is great too! no clumps! but the brush omg no wonder its in half heart shape because its got me falling in love!
Katherine E.
Review for: Extreme
So I tried this mascara because of receiving it in a Voxbox. I normally don't use that brand of mascara, but thought I'd give it a try. Overall, I loved that it was waterproof but I wasn't too impressed with what it did for my lashes. Maybe I just have to give it one more try
Andrea B.
Spring, TX
Review for: Blackest
Horrible! I really wanted to like this mascara because I thought the brush was cool....but I wound up throwing it out. It smears way too easily and smudges. I wore it to a 5 hr shift at work and by the time I came home my husband asked why I was crying. I looked in the mirror-and although I wasn't crying I looked like I was!
Lauren L.
Review for: Extreme
I received this in my ModaVox box and I actually really liked it. I WILL admit I wea hesitant at first, and had a hard time applying the mascara the first time because of the curved brush, I was afraid that I would stab myself in the eye. Once I got used to it, I really liked the results and it went right in my makeup bag.
Kris R.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Extreme
I received this product free for testing purposes. I love the modern and feminine packaging. The results were disappointing because it only thickened my lashes but did not elongate them. So if you were looking for thicker lashes, this is the product for you. I will not purchase this product for recommend to friends.
Socorro M.
Review for: Extreme
I received this product in the ModaVoxBox, and I really like it. It is really creamy, and easy to apply. I had a few problems with the brush due to its curve, but that is simply because I am not used to it. This mascara makes your lashes look loger, and fuller. I would recommend this product to most make-up users.
Jennifer B.
What is your favorite thing about this mascara?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Does this mascara come in waterproof?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else have issues with it getting clumpy in the tube after only a few weeks?
Andreina C.
Medley, FL
I wonder if your brush is comfortable application also such fulfills its function, separates lashes or left too thick?
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
when I use this mascara I can Agragar almond oil before or after my eyelashes to strengthen its growth? how reliable is this product for my eyelashes? how black left my eyelashes?